Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women are experiencing online with Pump and Dump Chads

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This video has so much useful data.

Who's banging all the women online? Dark Triad liars who are dating 3 girls per day and then ghosting after sex.

Who cleans up the mess? You guys

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women's reactions are mildly funny. I've seen dudes like this before, it's no secret if you get to know all different types of people. These are usually guys in their early to mid 20's dating late teens early 20's women, sweet talkers, and over 6ft tall. Notice how the women are not being held accountable.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the guy is a f-boy, d-bag, but when do women start taking responsibility for their own choices and what happens to them in life?

I mean lovebombing, sending them d*ck pics? And then they wonder why he ghosts them after sex?

When I did OLDing, any man who proceeded to give me an inordinate amount of attention, showering me with compliments (i.e lovebombing), sending me d*ck pics before in person meet went straight to TRASH immediately!

Come on ladies, savvy up, become more aware, take some responsibility, make better choices- something!

Doxxing the guy, shaming him publicly, calling for him to be fired is beyond low. Not sure what was worse actually.

I'm really upset now after watching this, I wish I hadn't.
The actual effect of many woman encountering a badboy like Elm Caleb is “I wonder if this badboy will be good just for me.” Elm Caleb has just become even more enigmatic for women. “Who is this guy who sleeps with all these women but never simps? Is he a psycho?” Their pvssy starts to wonder…

It’s inevitable. It’s primal. It’s uncontrollable.

This is why, in the past, women’s sexual decision making was controlled.

Unleashing women’s decision making has always had the inevitable and immortal consequence of Alpha D and Beta B. If the opportunity and the option is there. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

The qualities that make a man attractive as a provider, make him unattractive as a lover. That’s the just way it is. Providers are safe and safe sex is boring.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least someone is doing well on Hinge. I've heard Hinge has gone to shiit in the last 2 years or so.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The qualities that make a man attractive as a provider, make him unattractive as a lover. That’s the just way it is. Providers are safe and safe sex is boring.
Not getting the relevance with respect to this situation.

This guy isn't dangerous, he's a tool! Not someone I would ever see as attractive, let alone a man I'd want to fvck, and I typically go for the "bad boy" types (for lack of a better term) -- men with an 'edge.'

How I perceive him and how I perceived any man who 'lovebombed' me, showered me with compliments, sent me d*ck pics was desperate, overly thirsty, your basic horny simp which you have said yourself is a turn off for many women.

I mean, where's the wondering, the uncertainty, the subtle seduction?

No where, he's all up in their faces, as direct as a man could possibly be, lovebombing and sending d*ck pics.

It's the exact opposite of what you're saying now unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha its funny a guy shows some affection and then grows tired its manipulative and wrong.
Women do this everyday get tired and move on and men just eat it and move on.
Women living in their glass house throwing stones is always the same story.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This guy isn't dangerous, he's a tool! Not someone I would ever see as attractive, let alone a man I'd want to fvck, and I typically go for the "bad boy" types (for lack of a better term) -- men with an 'edge.'

How I perceive him and how I perceived any man who 'lovebombed' me, showered me with compliments, sent me d*ck pics was desperate, overly thirsty, your basic horny simp which you have said yourself is a turn off for many women.

He might develop an edge after the bang by ghosting.

When lovebombing works, it tends to work on lesser attractive women (maybe average to subpar looking women) with some baggage in their backgrounds.

Also, maybe the penis pic was so good that it was a turn on. Maybe he was packing a big one and he could figure out which women were size queens.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mean, where's the wondering, the uncertainty, the subtle seduction?

No where, he's all up in their faces, as direct as a man could possibly be, lovebombing and sending d*ck pics.

I get that you see him as a tool. But most other women will see him as a challenge. “Why isn’t he committing to anyone? What is it about this guy that makes him able to tear through women without attaching or feeling anything? Why is he so unapologetic about it? How can he be so cruel? Doesn’t he know that you’re not allowed to lie to women and then ghost them?”

This type of stuff is generally considered to be catnip for women.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When lovebombing works, it tends to work on lesser attractive women (maybe average to subpar looking women) with some baggage in their backgrounds.

Also, maybe the penis pic was so good that it was a turn on. Maybe he was packing a big one and he could figure out which women were size queens.
He should have never gotten that far. Straight to trash. The d*ck size is irrelevant.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I doubt that actually. D1ck pics are weak game.

I think he is simply a masculine smooth talker and has figured out that you can tell women what they want to hear, and they’ll sleep with you. This is sociopathic, but it works.

He has a big foot in the door because he’s over 6ft, “furniture builder” - so he’s masculine, and he’s snacking on women like grapes so he would have powerful aloof DGAF which women, despite themselves, absolutely go nuts over

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that you see him as a tool. But most other women will see him as a challenge. “Why isn’t he committing to anyone? What is it about this guy that makes him able to tear through women without attaching or feeling anything? Why is he so unapologetic about it? How can he be so cruel? Doesn’t he know that you’re not allowed to lie to women and then ghost them?”

This type of stuff is generally considered to be catnip for women.
OK but ya gotta admit, it's different from what you've previously posted that women don't typically like it when men are so direct about their thirst.

Leave women wondering a bit, ease into it, subtly seduce without saying a word.. If played well, the woman will be coming on to you!

And I agreed with you.

Lovebombing and d*ck pics are opposite that.

Anyway, this video is troubling to me, the public doxxing and shaming, calling for him to be fired.

This was a personal situation between him and the women, no matter how big a d-bag he was and is, probably didn't deserve that imho.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK but ya gotta admit, it's different from what you've previously posted that women don't typically like it when men are so direct about their thirst.

Leave women wondering a bit, ease into it, subtly seduce without saying a word.. If played that way, the woman will be coming on to you!

And I agreed with you.

Anyway, this video troubling to me, the public doxxing and shaming, calling for him to be fired.

This was a personal situation between him and the women, no matter how big a d-bag he was and is, probably didn't deserve that imho.
Here’s what you’re missing. I think 100% he’s not telling them he plans to bang them. He’s love bombing them. He’s sociopathically eluding to a relationship possibility. And then ghosting.

In my experience, this is how players sleep around. There’s always deception because women, by and large, don’t like casual sex. Despite the political propaganda hammering them “women love casual sex” - they still don’t like it. Right?

I think the d1ck pic is a red herring. I actually don’t believe it.

The real lesson here is that women are extremely vulnerable to good liars. And nobody wants to confront it.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s love bombing them. He’s socipathically eluding to a relationship possibility.
Fair enough, makes sense but then why the d*ck pics? Unless like you said it's a red herring and not true.

I could buy that actually.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, makes sense but then why the d*ck pics? Unless like you said it's a red herring and not true.

I could buy that actually.
It doesn’t make sense. Successful players don’t send d1ck pics because it’s thirsty.

I actually think it’s a purposeful lie inserted to both shame the Chad, and confuse the readers. We live in a world of sexual lies and propaganda so we can’t expect a woke news organisation like the Young Turks to be honest.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are upset because he lied to them.

If you’re upfront with a woman about sexual intentions, they never get angry. But they usually never have sex either. This is why men lie to get casual sex.

The evidence is all around us. The modus of these men is lying to get sex and it’s upsetting women. And then we are expected to blame women for believing him.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are upset because he lied to them.

If you’re upfront with a woman about sexual intentions, they never get angry. But they usually never have sex either. This is why men lie to get casual sex.

The evidence is all around us. The modus of these men is lying to get sex and it’s upsetting women. And then we are expected to blame women for believing him.
In the dating game you have to be a smooth criminal.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Successful players don’t send d1ck pics because it’s thirsty.
Which was precisely my point.

The lovebombing, this is where women need to be more savvy. I know what lovebombing is, I've been lovebombed so many times, I've lost count.

It's all BS and I viewed it as desperate and thirsty as well. Whether the thirst was hinting at a relationship or directly asking for sex.

It all spells he's thinking with his d*ck which I understand but for the love of * be more subtle about it.

Anyway, I agree most women eat that shyt up, I can't refute that.

My basic gripe, again, is how they handled it, the doxxing etc.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would generally agree but I don’t think provider is that bad; if a man doesn’t have the genetics or the “game”or whatever, just throw some bucks her way and get the sex / get her pregnant. A man has to use what works for him.

The part that’s bad is when the provider emotionally commits. Then he gets into trouble because he thinks there is no other girl out there willing to sleep with him, and starts acting like a bvtch when the girl emotionally withdraws or withholds sex. The funny thing is, a girls whole goal with a man is to destroy him emotionally and get his resources in the process.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This video has so much useful data.

Who's banging all the women online? Dark Triad liars who are dating 3 girls per day and then ghosting after sex.

Who cleans up the mess? You guys
went to a new city and opened up my tinder account , something that I do when I go to new places

started talking with a girl bla bla , then we meet

the funny thing is that I was telling her a lot of things about doing drugs when I was younger and so on , and that people should go with their instinct bla bla

next thing she was in my room

the funny thing is that she thought that sex is a good probability but according to her she realized that this is what she wants to do later on , basically when I got a bit drunk and started saying “stupid” things

then the next day she told me that she does not see me as a long term prospect as I do not tick any of her boxes , but she really enjoyed her time with me just that she does not want to get hurt by me so that is why she will keep distance

this was a normal , sweet girl

in my head I was like “ awww , such a sweetheart “

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls are not bad looking. If I understood correctly, this guy is smashing them quickly without any commitment and he then dissappears before the girl even starts asking for commitment. This guy must be a Chad and/or he must be doing something right.

The girls who want him fired are probably butthurt AF. Also, those girls are young if Im not mistaken, they could have chosen to stay a virgin until marriage and avoid this situation but they didnt and now they want to take it out on this guy and get him fired.