Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women and men learn from first relationship

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess more like:

Woman: the power I can get

Man: it wasnt worth the hassle after all

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women manipulate men because they got too many options.

Men get manipulated because they lack options.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Do not argue ever. Let her speak her mind. Then you end the discussion with a perfectly timed alpha 1 liner that completely leaves her wrekt.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I never had a relationship before I got married. Not such a great idea (getting married). I've always been a rogue. But I learned a massive amount of stuff from that marriage.

I don't think they learn anything. I think they just get more skilled. But they always knew and understood it. They are born that way and practice in the girl circles until they graduate to boy circles.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing about my first relationship it was a delayed red pill experience.Meaning a lot of my suspicions didn't really come to light until 2004 and that relationship ended in 1991. So took the red pill in 2004 and Tom Leykis was a my Morpheus and opened my eyes and that's when I started to hear stories like mine from Tom and other callers. That's when I realized the stuff she denied and shamed and blamed me probably did happen. The thing about this was my ex I met at work and yes I know don't date anyone at work but I was 18 at the time when started dating her and so naive as well. So it was a delayed red pill experience because she continued to work there until 2006 and then she reseigned shortly after. So guys this is why you don't date anyone at work so do the math for 15 years I had to see her flaunt certain aspects of her life regarding her dating other men and so forth. That is like a jail sentence for a guy emotionally. This is one of the things could happen if you hook up with someone at work. Not a good idea!