Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what was the purpose of her doing this?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said to her ill go get his number for you and she laughed and said i think he's gay anyway...

Billtx49

Reaction score
I said to her ill go get his number for you and she laughed and said i think he's gay anyway...
Did that Not tell how badly she had been playing you when you may have still had time to save your effort ?
If not, switch to men Ryan.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she was interested, who needs that kind of cra

The problem I have with this is why reward her for bad behavior by showing her more interest?
I don’t necessarily see it as bad behaviour. It’s just human nature. A lot of people will pretend they were never really into someone after getting rejected or if they feel that certain someone doesn’t like them like that in return. it’s a way to protect their fragile ego.

Last edited:

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I hanging around? Lol I stopped talking to her and went to talk to another group of females lol I didn't follow her around and beg I made a joke she said dude was hot then thought be was gay. I laughed and walked away....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I hanging around? Lol I stopped talking to her and went to talk to another group of females lol I didn't follow her around and beg I made a joke she said dude was hot then thought be was gay. I laughed and walked away....
Very good! You see how cvcking is about the energy? If you hung in that situation, you would be "dead dyck" and "impotent" Ryan...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude was 6'3 jacked with tattoos yeah he was a good looking guy
I feel you. When any one of us feels that kinda energy we need to be "out", unless it's a bytch that brings us females or something else spectacular.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you one of the posters that received countless nuggets of advice and ceased to improve or learn...?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have told her to go over and grab his crotch. Fed her the usual "be a sexual woman" schtick I reserve for girls who try to friendzone me.

I like the idea of suggesting a threesome though. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
ok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
I would try to joke about a 3some. Not to pass the test but to actually see how she responds

If it really was a test, then you pass it
Eventually you would realize she is actually into
Worst case scenario you would realize shes toxic, still pass the test

Last edited:

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who ask you “Are you gay?” are attracted to you and wonder why their femininity, which normally makes men cave, isn’t enough for you.

Book of Pook
She didn't ask if I was gay she said he was gay

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen fam, this woman was sh*t testing you for sure. B+tches like that are used to getting all the attention and having their way. You did good by walking away. Those typa women need to be handled with extreme contrasts. What does that mean? Either you go full aggressive mode and tell her that you didn't even listen to what she said and you wanna f+ck her or you act like she isn't even in your presence and make a quick U-turn.

Who is she that she tries to walk up to you like that and provoke you? Is she attracted to that other mofo? Probably, yes. Maybe she tried getting to him first and then to you, after she failed. Maybe you were her first choice. Either way, don't play along with chicks that are hot but try to pull you into their frame.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ryan- you have been here for 3.5 years. The only thing that has changed in your posts is the woman it was about.

Think about that. Your frame needs major work. I dont see any other reason that ANY woman would pull this shyte on a guy unless she sees him as an easy cuck target.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot to what you said. The more attractive a woman, ironically the more sensitive she is to *perceived* rejection. When most guys fall all over her, not doing so can make her think you are rejecting her. Obviously being just like everyone else is not the answer, but it helps to see what is happening.
This is so true. The kneejerk SS reaction is "she's low interest" and to settle for the girl sending out obvious IOIs. Attractive girls aren't always going to put themselves out there for high value guys. Unfortunately her social skills are bad and she did not handle it well.

I also noticed some posters here reacted by hypothetically taking it personally. I don't see the point in that, unless you can clearly see her intention was disrespect instead of just idiocy.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing by walking away. Is she fckable? Maybe but women who say this shyt overtly are only good for secs. Not very classy. But to be expected these days.
Not the gay part. I like the ladies with a bit more cooth.
Chick was hot. She is from turkey. Real giggly and cute spoke full English but had a slight accent. Moved here when she was a kid

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
ok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
perfect example of average female specimen. these embodiments of stupidity have on average 20iq. i think theyre NPC sometimes

who cares if its s.hit test of not. if you didnt like it you should record her having sex with you and send it to her parents

tbfh some people are like ..OH SHE OFFENDED ME, OH I SEE< its SH IT TEST. ILL LET HER OFFEND ME SOME MORE FOR CHANCE OF HAVING SECKS.

LMAO