Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What types of personalities in women usually attract guys?

DastardlyDan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read something on personalities that attract women, like the "bad boy" (her daddy wouldn't approve), the "seducer" (Don Juan), and "artist" (emotion and passion sitting underneath a calm exterior). What types of personalities do men find magnetic? An idea of what makes us go for certain women will make the game easier.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think personality comes second behind looks for men.

I like girls who are a bit shy and kind of laid back. I like the innocent thing it's something about that that attracts me.

I don't like girls who are easy if I can sleep with you on the first date than you are easy. If I could fvck on the first date other men probably have too.

I don't think trying to fit into any certain personality will help. Because every woman is diffrent. I have ran into girls who think I am a d1ck because I am ****y. Some girls think I have a sexy personality.

What I am trying to say just be yourself that's the only way people are going to like you for you.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence, outgoing personality, good heartedness, and passion is what turns me on about a woman, but if i had to pick one i would say a good heart is top on my list.

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
JBY is nonsense advice.
I would observe very successful girls first. As many women do not know, what triggers them, many guys do not know that too.
What surely works for girls too, is what we call "c+f" (****y+funny)
Shyness is a trait not to have. It unnecessarily narrows the target range.
Also you can be much choosier, if you ask the guy out instead of dropping some hints (while 10 other girls drop the same hints to the same guy, which lowers your chances by factor 10).

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask women what is the single (besides looks) most atractive thing about a man they have just met, you will find that the awnser is almost always the same.

CONFIDENCE.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like girls who I can joke around with, who have strong thought out opinions, and who aren't offended by my opinions. I like them to be outgoing and possitive, but the kind of girls who are so outgoing that they go clubbing every weekend and partying every night are a little overwelming for me. Of course she can't be a b1tch either.

I used to like shy girls, but I've realized that they frustrate the hell out of me.

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideal girl?

- Fewer than 3 lovers
- Cute looking (doesn't have to be a knockout)
- Magical lively eyes
- Under 135 pounds
- Super personality
- Loves romance
- A giver and not a taker
- Cares about people in general
- Has a positive outlook on life
- Is flexible (will try anything at least once)
- Intelligent (knows a variety of topics)
- Loves to flirt and tease with her MAN only
- goal oriented
- Not a homebody
- Has her formed opinions and principles
- Outgoing yet reserved when the occasion calls for it
- Not clingy, possessive, flakey, jealous, needy, drama queen, *****y, nagging or controlling
- Will sacrifice her life for you

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like 'em wild rebelly and outcast girls. The kind that just say "**** you" to society and bring on their rules. Why? Independence. I like 'em independent.

Edit: I just HATE shy girls. They frustrate the living crap outta me. Anyone else feel the same way?

MacDonald

Don Juan
Reaction score
Innocence. I love girls that seem innocent.

There is something irresistibly sweet about a shy, innocent girl that eventually starts to open up to you. A girl you can make blush, but will flirt with you in her subtle way.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women with a unique personality.

Unique as in very interesting, and doing things different from other people. However, I do NOT go for the weirdo kinds (the goths, cult leaders, worshipper of Adolf Hitler, she-males, or any other weird kind). Just regular girls, but with a certain unique flair.

For example, if I ask them what their interests are, and they say "anything" or "i dunno", I get turned off. I also hate shy girls, but also dislike rule breakers who do it for the fun. I don't mind if a girl breaks rules just for convinience (I don't mean cheating on you or robbing a bank, just small stuff like cheating on a test or something).

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sojourner
Ideal girl?

- Fewer than 3 lovers
- Cute looking (doesn't have to be a knockout)
- Magical lively eyes
- Under 135 pounds
- Super personality
- Loves romance
- A giver and not a taker
- Cares about people in general
- Has a positive outlook on life
- Is flexible (will try anything at least once)
- Intelligent (knows a variety of topics)
- Loves to flirt and tease with her MAN only
- goal oriented
- Not a homebody
- Has her formed opinions and principles
- Outgoing yet reserved when the occasion calls for it
- Not clingy, possessive, flakey, jealous, needy, drama queen, *****y, nagging or controlling
- Will sacrifice her life for you
Damn you're right on.

The only thing I would add is:

- innocent demeanor

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smovetrueplayer
I love the shy girls.
I used to too before I could flirt with girls and was a true AFC. Have you ever tried to DJ one? If you have and you seriosly still love them all power to you.

Just try Eye Contact with them, you can't!!!!! They stick their eyes to the ground and never look you in the eyes. They have nothing to say. There you are flirting and teasing and she just responds by looking at the ground and going "ahh-aha". How about kinoing. You kino her and she DONT'T Respond. It's just impossible to DJ a shy girl.