Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to whisper into a girl's ear

Ryka

Reaction score
Suggestions on what you have whispered into a girl's ear that has driven her wild enough to get it on...

AgentRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryka said:
Suggestions on what you have whispered into a girl's ear that has driven her wild enough to get it on...
u talking about a pickup girl or a g/f?

my ex, i whispered the lil quarks she does that i found cute and then it was on

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...my penis feels like corn." Dane Cook

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"learn a few choice phrases in a foreign language" cant remember who said it on here, but that works too.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a question for you guys. On the weekend, I was at this party, there was this hot but annoying girl there when I got there. She kept getting into it (bickering) with this other really annoying guy. Anyways, they were arguing about knowing French so I pipe in that I know french give some examples.

However I developed a rapport with this girl but she had a b/f so I didn't make any moves. I thought about whispering in her ear "voulez vous cherchez avec moi" aka will you sleep with me in French because they wouldn't let the french thing die.

How do you think this would have went across?

Director

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably would have told you you're a poor student of French, considering that "Voulez-vous chercher avec moi?" means "Would you like to seek with me?"

I think what you're looking for is "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" or even better, "Tu veux coucher avec moi?" (it's less formal).

/End of French lesson

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey I have something to tell you later..."

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
'You're in a lot of trouble little missy'
Oooh I like this one.

All I get from my boyfriend is "wanna sex?" :crackup: It still works tho.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I've got a question for you guys. On the weekend, I was at this party, there was this hot but annoying girl there when I got there. She kept getting into it (bickering) with this other really annoying guy. Anyways, they were arguing about knowing French so I pipe in that I know french give some examples.

However I developed a rapport with this girl but she had a b/f so I didn't make any moves. I thought about whispering in her ear "voulez vous cherchez avec moi" aka will you sleep with me in French because they wouldn't let the french thing die.

How do you think this would have went across?
Well that's a well known (and frequently used) phrase, so she may not have gotten excited about it. Had you said something a little less common, she may've reacted/gotten a kick out of it.

But regardless... A man confident enough to whisper in your ear (and in a foreign language no less) is sexy. We all know how hot you feel when you feel a breath near your ear...sends tingles up your spine. Plus, you were bold enough to invade her personal space - mucho hot.

So yeah, the foreign language + the calm approach + proximity = happy thoughts.

But I do agree about the effectiveness of foreign languages. There is something naughty and sexy about them... If a man is confident enough to speak it (even if it's a phrase or two), it's very attractive.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
But I do agree about the effectiveness of foreign languages. There is something naughty and sexy about them... If a man is confident enough to speak it (even if it's a phrase or two), it's very attractive.
Reminds me of the scene in A Fish Called Wanda.

Italian - sexy.

Russian - orgasmic.

:crackup:

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
* (Approach from behind, don't allow her to turn around and say the following starting with a slow whisper and building to a roar)

'Now we're going to play a little game...it's called rape...NOW RUN!!'