Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say to girls who are subconcious about their looks

jc7875

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried i love your eyes.. but she doesnt believe me, she thinks she is ugly .. what can i say to cheer her up guys ?

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****. She's fishing for compliments, and wants you to shower her with them. Be sparse with the compliments, and when you do give her one, make sure it's about something other than her looks. Jewellery, a new outfit, hairstyle, could be anything. Using compliments rarely will increase the effectiveness of them tenfold, and as long as you keep them off her looks, she should have no reason to go on about being ugly.

And in the instance she does, agree with her, flash a smile and make sure she knows your being sarcastic.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hellshock was on the right track, dont forget that women aren't just objects they have a personality too (although sometimes not much of one). Be sure to compliment her mind too, such as humor, smarts etc.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, give a compliment on something she can control, instead of just her body. Once I noticed that a girl had perfectly matched the color of her shoes and shirt, and I commented on it. It totally made her day. :) Little things like this make you look really good, as long as they're used sparingly. Once she's gotten complimented enough, it stops seeming special. You don't want that.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she thinks she is ugly
There's some truth to everything. And yes, she's fishing for compliments. I take it she's not your girlfriend, I wouldn't waste my time.