Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl the other day at my work, and it seems like me and her would get along pretty well. I was going to ask her out until she told me that she has a boyfriend.

I joked around with her one time about going out, and she seemed to like it. Every now and then she says I am Number 1 in line for her.

Before you say anything about me being a AFC; I didn’t really take it as much, and I'm not going to sit around on my ass and wait for her to break up with her boyfriend. There is no way in hell I would do that. I'm going to keep L-I-V-I-N. But after talking to her for awhile, and knowing her friends pretty well I can tell that she would make a good girlfriend. From what her best friend tells me she enjoys being around me, and that she is not "playing" with me. She seems to be a mature confident girl.

She has said a few things about her boyfriend, and seems like there close, but comparing the way he lives to her is different. Basically this is no guy that she would ever get married to. I think she likes the fact that he is basically a bad ass.

Now I have to work with her quite often. At our work it's just two people behind a counter, and there is quite a bit of down time. So there is a lot of talking going on.

Now with knowing this how do I keep out of the friendship zone with her so maybe some day I can go out with her if things by chance work out. Basically I just want to know how to act around her if there is a way to keep me out of the friendship zone. What to talk about and stuff like that.

Stuff like this happended before (cool girl w/ a boyfreind), and I have just said "**** it" basically and walked away. But I figure why not take a chance this time.

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well you said she isnt going to marry him, so theyll obviously break up sooner or later. Try to get more personal at work and put in some kino. Just show her what a pimp you are compared to her bf.

But keep you options open, still look for available women. And when the time comes go for it. This is what id do, because im not the kind of guy that breaks up relationships only for the fact that i would hate for it to happen to me. I respect their wishes and they respect mine.

Good Luck,
Civic

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happened to me before, the best way to understand what she thought of me was actually ME asking her questions about me. I took sometime off of asking those questions and joked around with her before I asked any questions related to that topic. Of course she has a b/f but you understand the fact that girls tend to cheat on their boyfriend so just keep up the work you've done and then when things get *opened* up for you then ask her out. Oh yeah and if it was me in your shoes I ask her out on a date to the local zoo or amusement park and use extreme kino. Or on the other hand ask her b/f to come along and then show her that you're the better man.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Co-workers don't make good girlfriends reguardless of the situation. One unfortunate reality of high school girls is they get bored with the same guy really fast. The more time you'd be around her at work, the more likely she'd be to lose interest. I'd stick to being friends with her...maybe she's got some friends you'd be interested in.

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

Ya, like I said I just used her as an example because I wanted to know what to do if there was to ever happen again.

Like whenever she works I never ever stop by. I have some time off right now, and I will pry not see her for the next eight or so days. It should keep things btw us fresh.

She does flirt with me, but I really don't take it like that. Flirting is really overated when it comes to guys anyways. Her best freind tells me that she is a very nice girl. So I know not to take her being nice to me as flirting.

We have talked about sex a bit, and she has done some stuff (2 guys 2 girls). But I don't think of her as a slut. That kinda changed my view of her, but she said she was really wasted. Her freind that I really trust says she has never cheated on any of her boyfreinds, so I don't think it is a very bg deal

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, dude she did some stuff with 2 guys and another girl.

She claims she has never kissed another girl, and does not find them attractive. She told me she was really wasted when she did this.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a post in the bible on this...i think it's called "She has a bf...so what assassinate him!" or something along those lines. it's in the appendices.