Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what the hell

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM getting really ticked off. Every other post on the mature board is this. "hi i know im young and not suppose to be posting in the mature board but im mature trust me"

IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS ANNOYING AS FVCK

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only see one thread like that

How did it go with the hot Indian chick ?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAH what a waste. She was a beotch but thanks for asking :)

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there do seem to be a few underage posters coming here and asking for advice. Can you blame them? The mature men who could answer their questions are, for the most part, spending more time here than on the main board. Those same men are most certainly not spending time on the high school board. So in the end, you have clueless guys giving advice to other clueless guys. Talk about the blind leading the blind.:confused:

At the same time, I completely understand why mature men would want to spend their time here. We have questions that no underage poster could answer, much less understand. Issues like marriage, children, divorce, investments, etc...are all issues that your average 25+ year old person has to deal with. Your average underage person, on the other hand, is still dealing with getting a girl's (and I mean *girl* not woman) phone number, if not ultimately doing the deed with her.

With all that said, underage posters should not post their questions here. If you, as an underage poster, have a question that you think that a mature man is the only one who can answer it (you'd most likely be wrong), then simply post a link here to your message on the main board. Do so only if nobody has responded in 2-3 days. We are a secondary resource, not your primary one.

If you're still in high school, you'll be wasting your time in posting here, since most of us are at least 8-10 years out of high school, and have moved beyond playing the types of games high school girls play.

To the moderators: I would suggest a sticky at the top that tells underage folks some of the foregoing things.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I have seen 4 posts like this in just the last week. Its annoying. I want to come here and talk with my peers, but instead I come here and get the "im not old enough but im mature so ill ask here" posts. I CANT GET AWAY HELP

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Gatsby
Yes, there do seem to be a few underage posters coming here and asking for advice. Can you blame them? The mature men who could answer their questions are, for the most part, spending more time here than on the main board. Those same men are most certainly not spending time on the high school board. So in the end, you have clueless guys giving advice to other clueless guys. Talk about the blind leading the blind.:confused:

At the same time, I completely understand why mature men would want to spend their time here. We have questions that no underage poster could answer, much less understand. Issues like marriage, children, divorce, investments, etc...are all issues that your average 25+ year old person has to deal with. Your average underage person, on the other hand, is still dealing with getting a girl's (and I mean *girl* not woman) phone number, if not ultimately doing the deed with her.

With all that said, underage posters should not post their questions here. If you, as an underage poster, have a question that you think that a mature man is the only one who can answer it (you'd most likely be wrong), then simply post a link here to your message on the main board. Do so only if nobody has responded in 2-3 days. We are a secondary resource, not your primary one.

If you're still in high school, you'll be wasting your time in posting here, since most of us are at least 8-10 years out of high school, and have moved beyond playing the types of games high school girls play.

To the moderators: I would suggest a sticky at the top that tells underage folks some of the foregoing things.
Absolutely agree. If the recent trend of young guys coming to this board continues, then it will defeat the point of the Mature Man Forum entriely. This situation aside, this forum seems to be evolving nicely.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Gatsby
Duly noted. I'll be broadcasting some new "Mature Man" guidelines in the next few days.