Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell???

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is wrong with girls and relationships??? Why does it seem like it scares them? After goinout with this chick for a week we broke up kuz she "just didnt wanna go out anymore" and she kissed some other dude when she was drunk. Comparing me to the kid she kissed is a joke, im WAAY better than him. Her friends all thought i was fine as fukk.

The strange thing is that i didnt do anything wrong. I had her eating out the palm of my hand, then after i asked her out all shyt went to hell. At least i learned something from it all but im not sure what yet. She told my friend that she still likes me but she also likes someone else. And shes had sex with the other guy twice and he dont even like he and never did.

So now when i see her ima act just like i did before. But i dunno if i should call her just to talk about all this shyt. What yall think??

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
well theres sum things u can't control, the weather for instance. u just gotta take the hits and go w/ the flow and roll on son

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you thinking?

If I gather correctly from your post...

And shes had sex with the other guy twice and he dont even like he and never did
So, this guy was a challenge by not revealing (or even HAVING) any affection for her, and you're wondering why he was able to bang her twice?

You've been away too long.

I'd say just snub her. NEXT her now. She flakes out when you go out with her and then pulls some little bulls*it like kissing another guy when she's drunk...that's fantastic. Since she enjoyed it so much, let her do it each and every day.

Be busy when she calls. Make yourself not available at ALL to her. She's the one that's messed up, and you should wash your hands of her. She's not your problem anymore.

Don't tolerate that crap. There's plenty more chicks in a better mental state than this one.

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, man, if I were in your position, I would pick out one of her friends. You said that they all thought you were great, so why not date one of them? It seems to me that it might just make her see that she's not treating you right. Also, you might actually start to like that friend.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucious- Yea, i know he was being a challenge and that stuff. But before i asked her out she was crazy about me and shyt. Then i guess she just went crazy and shyt. Last nigt my friend and I chilled with her and her friends and got drunk and that good stuff. Me and her started making out and she asked me why we broke up. I dont want her back really but i DO wanna fuk her.

My friend was talking to her last night while she was drunk and asked if she would let me fuk her and she said no because she hasnt known me "long enough". The strange thing is that i had a feeling that she would do all the shyt she did with other people earlier those mornings and it ALL came true. I think i know how i can fuk her but yalls two cents would be appriciated.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont forget to wrap your willy tho dude, who knows what kind of funky STDs that hoebag has. lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Jester, i will, no doubt. But first i just gotta make it so she'll let me hit it. She wants to have sex with that one kid again. SO i guess that makes it a bit more difficult for me then dont it. When i tried to hit it before she told me that she if she gets pregnent that i might not like her anymore. Eventhough that other kid never liked her and he hit it twice. THink i might need help with this one so HELP ME!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Yea Jester, i will, no doubt. But first i just gotta make it so she'll let me hit it. She wants to have sex with that one kid again. SO i guess that makes it a bit more difficult for me then dont it. When i tried to hit it before she told me that she if she gets pregnent that i might not like her anymore. Eventhough that other kid never liked her and he hit it twice. THink i might need help with this one so HELP ME!
YEESH!

Get yourself the **** out of this trailer park soap opera! Forget about ****ing this dirty skank just free yourself from the bullsh1t.

Run for your life charlie brown!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
YEESH!

Get yourself the **** out of this trailer park soap opera! Forget about ****ing this dirty skank just free yourself from the bullsh1t.

Run for your life charlie brown!
I'll have to concur with Jester on this one... head for the hills... somethings in life are just not worth it.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooo boy...sounds like you've got a flake on your hands.

I heartily reiterate my earlier suggestion of a NEXT.

For all the trouble she's giving you, it just wouldn't be worth it. I'd eject right about now.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YO PUNANI.

when are you gonna learn to just next her already? lol.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, NEXT. I think ill try to get some play from one of her friends or something.