Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Style of Clothing?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, these days I'm trying to dress prep. The girls that I know think I should dress skater (since I am one) but I dressed prep once and had a tremendous effect with the ladies. On the other hand dressing like a skater would make me look more attractive because of the unlimitation of skateboarding? I don't know which one to pick.. gotta suggestion??

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THe one that you like more.

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're comfortable dressed preppy or skater, then why don't you try to maybe mix it up with a little bit of both and see if you can get anything you like even better out of it? I skate myself, very seldom and I suck when I do, and I dress skater, but sometimes I'll throw something preppy in just to throw people off. It's comfortable either way, but just do whichever you like best I guess.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got it! I went out and tried this, Wear a button up shirt, a skate shirt, polo, or w/e that fits and then wear some stone washed jeans with Skate shoes. This actually really worked good for me because Skate shoes DRAWL attention!!