Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what sort of fighting should I learn?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna learn how to take on 10 blokes with my fists and how to handle guys who have knifes. Like disarming them and perhaps disarming guys with firearms.
will be doing a google search on this but anyone here learn't how to do this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna learn how to take on 10 blokes with my fists and how to handle guys who have knifes. Like disarming them and perhaps disarming guys with firearms.
Krav Maga has disarms and dealing with street situation. Mua thai. Gracie Jujitsu. Some gun and knife training.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you young enough and in US, join the Marines. will teach all that and more.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You should learn how to eliminate guys that dnt **** girls and try to fck with u in the clubs, streets and work over dominance. They dnt have knifes only azzholes and mother issues

If u see a knife, run

boxing is my preferred

*my point of view*

I did some krav maga when I worked In security and been in the army, I didnt liked it. My personal view nothing against

Last edited: