Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What size considered big?

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What size for shoulder deltoid from deltoid is considered broad?

and biceps/arms flexed and unflexed big?

for someone who is 1.85m / 6ft1

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My shoulder to shoulder width was 57 inches at my peak. Down to about 54 or 55 now. Waist at that time was 34

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's less about size and more about ratios.

I'd focus more on losing fat than pure size. If you have big shoulders but a 34, 36" waist it's not even worth it unless you're massive.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isn’t the golden ratio not used just whether It is aesthetically pleasing? I know dudes who don’t fit into this ratio schema but look bigger and better then guys who would fit in it.

my shoulders are 52 inch and waist 33 inch. I’m bulking (192lbs)] though in a cut 2-4 inch lesser In waist i assume and maybe 1-2inch less on shoulder

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn’t the golden ratio not used just whether It is aesthetically pleasing? I know dudes who don’t fit into this ratio schema but look bigger and better then guys who would fit in it.

my shoulders are 52 inch and waist 33 inch. I’m bulking (192lbs)] though in a cut 2-4 inch lesser In waist i assume and maybe 1-2inch less on shoulder
Why are you trying to get big? Most guys end up doing it to impress other men. It's homoerotic simping. Not saying that's you.

Good ratios not only look better imo, but they're a significantly stronger indicator of good health. Waist size is absolutely critical and it should never be over 32, maybe 34" if have a large frame naturally.

And just to be clear, women highly prefer golden ratio over "big" in majority of cases.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes that are absolutely jacked do it for themselves... If one was doing it for other people they wouldn't make it. It takes too much dedication, discipline, and consistency to be able to do it for vanity.
There's no such thing as doing something for yourself, that's like women who claim they wear $200 yoga pants and sephora makeup "for themselves".

They do it to compete with other men.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as doing something for yourself.
So you eat delicious food for someone else? When you're alone and someone is trying to victimize you, you're defending yourself for someone else? What about having an orgasm? You do that for someone else?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you eat delicious food for someone else? When you're alone and someone is trying to victimize you, you're defending yourself for someone else? What about having an orgasm? You do that for someone else?
Should have clarified, but I meant there is no such thing as a "self improvement" for yourself. It's almost always with an ulterior motive, though I suppose you can find some exceptions.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why are you trying to get big? Most guys end up doing it to impress other men. It's homoerotic simping. Not saying that's you.

Good ratios not only look better imo, but they're a significantly stronger indicator of good health. Waist size is absolutely critical and it should never be over 32, maybe 34" if have a large frame naturally.

And just to be clear, women highly prefer golden ratio over "big" in majority of cases.
My waist was anywhere from 32-36" depending on my weight but my chest and back more than made up for it...at my peak condition I had a back that went out past my shoulders which were already extremely broad and thick. Think Brahma Bull. Back width was 17-18 inches wider than my waist, I had a ridiculous V, especially when seen from behind as my back looked like it was a broad side of a barn.

Ratio isn't as good these days but my back is still at least 13-14 inches wide than my waist.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My waist was anywhere from 32-36" depending on my weight but my chest and back more than made up for it...at my peak condition I had a back that went out past my shoulders which were already extremely broad and thick. Think Brahma Bull. Back width was 17-18 inches wider than my waist, I had a ridiculous V, especially when seen from behind as my back looked like it was a broad side of a barn.

Ratio isn't as good these days but my back is still at least 13-14 inches wide than my waist.
Lol bro doesn’t fit into public toilet doors

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's only for bodybuilders in shows. I'd like to get as big and cut as possible to get more women.
Yes same here too. Mainly to look good (big confidence boost), but also for women, but since I’m skinny now I miss the mental sharpness I have had while being muscular and my overall fitness. I get tired physically very easy now. I don’t care about other men