Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What psychological mind fvcks, or emotional clusterfvcks have you used?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hurt you experienced from your parents is something you continually re-live in the present. It has emotionally stunted you and stopped you developing into a fully-formed person (man).

You were hurt badly as a child. Someone has to pay for that hurt, and that someone is whatever unfortunate woman happens to stumble across your path.
I get it mate; but many of us in the world had a sheite childhood and we are not blaming our parents, society, god, the stars, the aliens in space or whatever for the past and present outcome of our lives. But we turned out all right anyway and are doing great in society.
So....why a free pass for the weaklings? Isn't it just a excuse? Doesn't the same rule apply to everyone?
E.g. Life is (sometimes) hard and unfair so get over it and get your shyte together..?

Last edited:
M

member160292

Some people just want to cause damage to everyone around them and complain why they are lonely.

What positives are you bringing into this world?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
My goal is sex, your goal is hurting women (getting revenge on your mom). Very different goals.

Manipulating women for sex is something all guys have to do. A necessary evil. Otherwise none of us would get laid - women aren’t interested in casual sex. A guy like me is fully aware that what I’ve done in the past, to get laid, is manipulate women. I didn’t do it to hurt women, I did it for sex. The consequence of that is that women get hurt, and if there was a way to avoid it then I would.

I don’t enjoy hurting women. You do. Your goals with women are more aligned to how homosexuals treat women - just hurting them because you’re suffering from childhood-formed psychosis.
LOL, how would I enjoy hurting if I was a nice guy getting hurt?

I want manipulation to get them obsessed over m, you did for sex even if they get hurt in the process (good excuse) I get it you're better than me.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want manipulation to get them obsessed over me
That is just desperate AFC behavior dude.
One thing you cannot fake is real desire. They will only be REALLY obsessed over you if they REALLY desire you.

Just asking such a question is sort of creepy and tends to be nice guys that do it and they don't know shyte about chicks.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That is just desperate AFC behavior dude.
One thing you cannot fake is real desire. They will only be REALLY obsessed over you if they REALLY desire you.

Just asking such a question is sort of creepy and tends to be nice guys that do it and they don't know shyte about chicks.
I'll learn by trail and error, thanks

BPD and psychopathy are very strongly correlated. Both lack empathy and inability to see or recognise “the other”.

Its a scary illness.

His goal isn’t to get them obsessed. His goal is to get revenge on his mom. Over and over again.
Ok

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm remember karma. If you practice being a sneaky fvck guess who you will attract. Remember women are more sensitive to social plays and mind games than you will ever be. You re asking us what type of knife you should bring to a gunfight.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
When BPD’s get identified they go into “Discard” and “Destroy” mode. You can see this in written form with OP. They compartmentalise you and you no longer exist to them (you never existed in the first place to the BPD).

You can’t help BPD’s by confronting them head on. They are psychos. It’s still a good education and worthwhile, just so you can learn that bad people really do exist.
I didn't give you attention in your reply and you went full mode to use shaming tactics, being the most virtuous and educational, are you a woman?

Funny how the same tactics work on man with a lot of experiences. Remember don't try to save those who don't wanna be saved

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes way past getting laid - existential and an insult to the ancestors. Are you a man. And what type of man do you want to be. Always remember we build civilisation women just live in it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you. But I do find your frame disempowering. I live in the matrix. Have a boss and mortgage. But I do change jobs and women if either get too greedy. I choose my friends and projects and long term goals. Yes it's a stacked deck but you can still play your hand.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you. But I do find your frame disempowering. I live in the matrix. Have a boss and mortgage. But I do change jobs and women if either get too greedy. I choose my friends and projects and long term goals. Yes it's a stacked deck but you can still play your hand.
Sounds like a proactive lifestyle. Beats the hell out of being passive …

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So where did I say I was free? If you live in society freedom is always regulated. You keep talking about absolutes. I would not know about that because IRL I ve never met one.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. But it’s always important to hold the mirror up and ask yourself “do I actually command respect? Would I respect a guy like me?”

Respect isn’t automatically given. That would be silly. So, we have to make sure we are commanding respect otherwise, with your rules, you’d end up having to walk away from everyone.
That's what I've been saying lately. First one must live a life worthy of respect.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Some people just want to cause damage to everyone around them and complain why they are lonely.

What positives are you bringing into this world?
But why is it so bad that I wanna try different things to women that I've never done before?

What positives I bring? Well I'm an educated engineer who build jets in which people travel, also build help build jets that fight wars.

There are men who build civilisation (the top men, social engineers, bankers etc
I'm an engineer, are you proud of me mommy? (I was like that indeed)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok now you re being childish and resorting to high school tactics. Labelling and being judgey doesn't make you right. If you want to have a grown up discussion drop the BS.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
If what you say is true, and you are an engineer then how does “I’m an engineer therefore I have the right to hurt women” make sense?

It makes sense to you because it’s a screen for you to get revenge on your mom.

It has nothing to do with being an engineer and contributing to the world, therefore you’re just taking some liberties with women in a justifiable way.

The BPD will go to elaborate degrees to construct false scenarios and hide their illness from you. Very hard to treat this disease.
Dude wtf you talking about? You're the one who has serious issues, I'm done responding to you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW for the newbies here s some of the tactics this internet hero is using. Note these as signs of a manipulator/sneaky fvck

Strawman​
  • Shifting his position - aka smoke and mirrors/aka frame stealing. Note in one post he s for absolute freedom in the next he s the self appointed champion of balance.
  • Judge power - he tries to put himself above judging the peasants
  • Frame shocking - throws insults and psychobabble to keep others off balance and maintain his judge power.

Thank you Pan for being a nice little case study for the guys

M

member160292

Can someone explain what’s going on here like I’m a virgin?