Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What psychological mind fvcks, or emotional clusterfvcks have you used?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha right on cue - perfect And as we know here guys when a female starts getting worked up and talking in circles SOP is to withdraw attention.

You have a nice day Pan ranting to the internet. I m off to make things happen.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW for the newbies here s some of the tactics this internet hero is using. Note these as signs of a manipulator/sneaky fvck

Strawman​
  • Shifting his position - aka smoke and mirrors/aka frame stealing. Note in one post he s for absolute freedom in the next he s the self appointed champion of balance.
  • Judge power - he tries to put himself above judging the peasants
  • Frame shocking - throws insults and psychobabble to keep others off balance and maintain his judge power.

Thank you Pan for being a nice little case study for the guys
The only thing worth disagreeing with pan87 in this thread is making clinical diagnosis from afar. It's obvious that OP, along with other posters on this forum have psychological issues. The fact that he points them out is one of the few reasons why I come to this forum.

A man with psychological issues is unattractive to women, so exposing these issues is fantastic.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically there’s a lot of intentional dishonesty in the “manosphere”, leading men astray. It forms part of the overall matrix.

OP and then Ubercat have decided to pollute the world even further with still more dishonesty. I think they lie to themselves too though so it’s not malicious. Particularly not in Ubercat’s case. I’ve sparred with him in the past over his love of sex-patting and 3rd world women, so he’s still salty about that.
Ooh Pan has sucked me back in whilei m waiting for my day off decadent brekkie :p

This one is the most common dishonest debating trick - the grand daddy of them all.

Notice how everyone is malicious or deluded if they disagree with him. No other option that's how it gets its name 'fools choice'. Groucho Marx famous example was 'when did you stop beating your wife?'. It's also called a double blind if you want to Google counters.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And back on the debate I don't think Pan is much for irony. But I am enjoying the delicious irony. Of a guy who is so worried about being controlled. And obsessed with telling other men how to think and live. Personally I m just here to help when I can but mainly just hang out and talk sh1t with the Bros

M

member160292

This thread was asking to be locked from the get go. Good chat boys

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was asking to be locked from the get go. Good chat boys
Really - I thought my posts on debating tricks were quite educational. This is just a bi of fun SS biffo. More seriously nasty players use them in the workplace all the time. So guys need to know this stuff

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello brows,

Freshly unplugged, recovering nice guy, with abandonment issues, started to date. Its been a rollercoaster because there is a struggle of reverting back to my afc mindset.

I started therapy to work on my abandonment issue, but I would like to know what "dark traits" have you used to get women obsessed with you.

I'm in purpose, not available all the time, and from time to time I manufacture some small drama to keep them on their toes.

This all an experiment for me and I want to try all just for fun, I understand this can backfire on me and I could get hurt, but again I've been an afc all my life so what does it matter, I'm 32 and the only thing missing is woman skills in my life, physique; social, work, and financial life are in order; and I could say I'm in the 10% income earners in my area.

My goal also is to get mental toughness, and improve my anxious attachment.

Looking forward for the responses.

Remember, this is just for fun, to experiment, to get mental toughness and to see what happens.
If you play with fire you'll get burned. You can't embody dark triad traits without them essentially staining your soul. I think this is a far worse outcome than getting hurt.

The problem with behaving like this is that you'll attract trashy and/or crazy women. Which is fine if you just want a wild ****... but truly obsessive women are a nightmare.

As the old adage goes: "Don't stick your d!ck in crazy"