Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What psychological mind fvcks, or emotional clusterfvcks have you used?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Hello brows,

Freshly unplugged, recovering nice guy, with abandonment issues, started to date. Its been a rollercoaster because there is a struggle of reverting back to my afc mindset.

I started therapy to work on my abandonment issue, but I would like to know what "dark traits" have you used to get women obsessed with you.

I'm in purpose, not available all the time, and from time to time I manufacture some small drama to keep them on their toes.

This all an experiment for me and I want to try all just for fun, I understand this can backfire on me and I could get hurt, but again I've been an afc all my life so what does it matter, I'm 32 and the only thing missing is woman skills in my life, physique; social, work, and financial life are in order; and I could say I'm in the 10% income earners in my area.

My goal also is to get mental toughness, and improve my anxious attachment.

Looking forward for the responses.

Remember, this is just for fun, to experiment, to get mental toughness and to see what happens.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started therapy to work on my abandonment issue, but I would like to know what "dark traits" have you used to get women obsessed with you.
None. It is not needed.
Stop being a nice guy dude. Nice guys are creepy. Just ask any girl. They hate nice guys.

Be a good man of value instead.
Work on yourself and chase your excellence and not fvcking tails.
Rest will come as you grow towards your full potential as a good man.

Last edited:

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not being an *******, its being confident and having your **** together as a man. Don't allow yourself to be a doormat.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
She fantasizes about having kids with me, she's 30, I sent her this message just to fvck with her emotionally, cause why not? She hasn't texted me since yesterday after the message.

Attachments

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She fantasizes about having kids with me, she's 30, I sent her this message just to fvck with her emotionally, cause why not? She hasn't texted me since yesterday after the message.
Yea probably woulsnt have did that, hell you talking about eggs for with women.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been saying this a lot lately, but the ability to walk away from any woman (or person) who disrespects you is probably the best tool in your arsenal.

If a women ever does something that you don't like (however small it may seem), withdraw attention until she acts right. If it becomes a reoccuring issue, and she refuses to acknowledge or apologize after telling her what she did, walk away and ghost her.

The ability to walk away is not punishing them, it's about refusing to let anyone disrespect you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You say she wants kids with you. You send her a message basically telling her that her time is running out. If you have no intention of being her baby daddy, say goodbye before she figures you out …

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are seeing a phenomenon of broken men who, using their own bad experiences as justification, just enjoy being assh0les and hurting women.
Its called being a nice guy :devil::lol:
and it more that they don't know how to fvcking act with/behave around chicks which results in such awkward behavior like this above..

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. But it’s always important to hold the mirror up and ask yourself “do I actually command respect? Would I respect a guy like me?”

Respect isn’t automatically given. That would be silly. So, we have to make sure we are commanding respect otherwise, with your rules, you’d end up having to walk away from everyone.
Yeah, that is a good point, but even if you don't command/deserve respect the best solution is to walk away regardless. Once respect is lost it's not even worth trying to get it back.

If your family and friends and coworkers respect you, but some women you come across are blatantly disrespectful early on, that's on her, not you (assuming you're not a simp).

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many dates have you gone on with a woman who fantasizes about having kids with you?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You giving these guys a free pass, bro.
I dunno...
Nice guys, dorks, nerds, fat people? They should all be bullied.. Ha ha :devil:

Just because your parents were assh0les it doesn't give an excuse of using "I was traumatised in my chldhood"and now i want the world to pay me. That's just sick..
Cry me a river and then some.. Its called having a weak personality, we all have a sad story. Why do some people fold and cy over it?
Get your freaking big boi pants and get on with it, right?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I think we are seeing a phenomenon of broken men who, using their own bad experiences as justification, just enjoy being assh0les and hurting women. These guys don’t care ultimately if she likes him or not, because he gets off on being an assh0le (avenging old abandonment mommy issue’s wounds).
Its called being a nice guy :devil::lol:
and it more that they don't know how to fvcking act with/behave around chicks which results in such awkward behavior like this above..
You're not discovering water here, I stated above I was a recovering nice guy, who started therapy to work on my issues, at least I'm not divorced with a baby momma like a lot guys in here in which have their finances ruined. So yeah cry me a fvcking river

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
The hurt you experienced from your parents is something you continually re-live in the present. It has emotionally stunted you and stopped you developing into a fully-formed person (man).

You were hurt badly as a child. Someone has to pay for that hurt, and that someone is whatever unfortunate woman happens to stumble across your path.
Such is life papi, this is a jungle in which the strongest survive. Its not my problem a woman in her 30s spend her life riding the CC, and now wants to settle down with a well established guy.

So if you didn't use any emotional games on woman then you're wasting your time replaying to this topic. I'm sure other guys need more help. Bye

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno...
Nice guys, dorks, nerds, fat people? They should all be bullied.. Ha ha :devil:

Just because your parents were assh0les it doesn't give an excuse of using "I was traumatised in my chldhood"and now i want the world to pay me. That's just sick..
Cry me a river and then some.. Its called having a weak personality, we all have a sad story. Why do some people fold and cy over it?
Get your freaking big boi pants and get on with it, right?
I've been having my big boi pants on since I was 12 years old papi, and I'm now in the 10% income earners and I'm pretty sure my physique is better than yours.

I've been an afc all my life and I have I was traumatized since childhood, you know how to read good job bucko

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
As I said, people with BPD can’t be healed. OP is fixated on avenging the hurt that mommy caused him and OP twists it into a weird “lord of the jungle” mission where he’s dressing up in his dad’s clothes and pretending to be a soldier.

This is what a traumatised child’s mind looks like. He is living in the shadow and torment of his Dead Mother. All the women that OP encounters become an effigy to his dead mother that he can punish.
Says the guy who wrote a post about female manipulation, get your virtue signaling somewhere else boi