What part of NYC or the northeast in general has the hottest girls?

Ambitious Player

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the region is not associated with hotness and sexiness but wanted to get your thoughts, lots of hype for Soho.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the region is not associated with hotness and sexiness but wanted to get your thoughts, lots of hype for Soho.
I never have been to NYC, but there should be tons of hot girls there. Should be no problem at all using in person game if you know where to hangout and meet people.

For other reasons I wouldn't want to live in NYC but that must be great though even for the average guy, better than almost any other city to have huge quantities of women of all ages, a lot of them younger.

The largest city in the World and it's the major hub for literally everything so you got all kinds of young people there for jobs and wanting to move there.

rjc149

Don Juan
Reaction score
The prevailing stereotype is that hot women go to either NYC or LA -- LA to get into show biz, NYC to get into money.

I'm from the NYC area. In my experience, the elite hot women in NYC tend to frequent neighborhoods and social circles which are home to wealthy men. Lower Manhattan, Midtown, the Upper East/West Sides, and Williamsburg in Brooklyn is where you'll find the elite hot women because that's where the bankers, stock brokers, M&A attorneys and hedge funders live and play.

College-aged girls looking for a good time and not necessarily a rich husband can be found anywhere in Manhattan but are heavily concentrated south of 14th St, in the NYU campus vicinity around Washington Square Park. Murray Hill and Hell's Kitchen are now becoming destinations for 20-something white college grads, and you'll see a lot of frat/sorority scenery in those neighborhoods.

Hope that helps.

2Rocky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never have been to NYC, but there should be tons of hot girls there. Should be no problem at all using in person game if you know where to hangout and meet people.

For other reasons I wouldn't want to live in NYC but that must be great though even for the average guy, better than almost any other city to have huge quantities of women of all ages, a lot of them younger.

The largest city in the World and it's the major hub for literally everything so you got all kinds of young people there for jobs and wanting to move there.
This is the PUA version of " I've just recently gotten my drivers license and I've been on the freeway once. I even got in the Fast lane! I think the BMW M4 is a better sports car than the Audi R8 because I read a car forum. I wouldn't want either though because I 'd get a Porshe Carerra when I trade in my Ford Tempo."