Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes you instantly left swipe on a girl you see on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge/Facebook Dating

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone has different standards, preferences and different things they’re looking for whether it’s a one night stand, regular friend with benefits, dating or potential long term relationships etc.
These are my personal instant left swipes:

1) Ugly/unattractive women

2) fat/obese women

3) Single mothers

4) Women covered with tattoos (a small tattoo is ok but don’t like girls that have whole arm sleeves of tattoos or many tattoos all over their bodies)

5) Women with lots of facial piercings (Obviously ear piercings are cool, I’m referring to girls which have several piercings all over their eyebrows, faces, lips etc)

6) Girls that have nothing written in their profiles except their Snapchat/Instagram. These girls aren’t interested in meeting any guys, all they want is followers

7) Women that sound angry/bitter/man haters in their profile

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone has different standards, preferences and different things they’re looking for whether it’s a one night stand, regular friend with benefits, dating or potential long term relationships etc.
These are my personal instant left swipes:

1) Ugly/unattractive women

2) fat/obese women

3) Single mothers

4) Women covered with tattoos (a small tattoo is ok but don’t like girls that have whole arm sleeves of tattoos or many tattoos all over their bodies)

5) Women with lots of facial piercings (Obviously ear piercings are cool, I’m referring to girls which have several piercings all over their eyebrows, faces, lips etc)

6) Girls that have nothing written in their profiles except their Snapchat/Instagram. These girls aren’t interested in meeting any guys, all they want is followers

7) Women that sound angry/bitter/man haters in their profile
The problem with these swipe apps is that you have to wade through the muck manually rather than being able to filter out the types of women that you're not interested in.

For example, I find fat women repulsive. Why can't I filter them out? What if I just want to see the Asian women or women that are not there to harvest Instagram followers?

And above all, why would I want to bother sifting through profiles of women that are not interested in me?

In the end, dating sites are just databases. If you can't filter out what you don't want or what's not available to you anyway, you might as well just pick up the phone book or message random strangers on Facebook.

Maybe someone can figure out an algorithm to swipe for you this automically every day based on the criteria you set. But even that would just bring it up to the level of a normal dating site.

The truth is that by the time you filter out the bs there is almost nothing left. Most of the women are on there to promote their Instagram and feed their egos with male attention.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not attractive
If none of her pics show her body
If she looks annoying or BDP or other glaring personality flaw
If she has lots of tats or weird hair colors
If she mentions BLM, social justice, or feminism
If she has kids
If they have strong basic ***** vibes

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no smile
Plus OP's minus #3

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything mentioned before.

+ If she uploaded pictures with filter overlays. That snapchat garbage and stuff. Looks like a wax figure with mouse ears... why?!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Blank bio
She writes "entertain me" in her bio
"Just here for banter"
Has nothing but her instagram username in bio
Only face pics
Smug look

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excessive tattoos, weird colour hair, fat, face only pics, depressed looking in all photos, instagram account listed.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stupid comments in the bio like

" take me for who i am or dont take me at all " ( usually means they are over weight or have deep routed phycological issue's )

"chunky but funky" again the subtext is "i know im overweight but its not getting any better )

" if you are below 6ft don't bother applying" - as if being 6ft+ automatically means a guy is suitable lol

" never use this " - ( then wtf are you doing on it )

the zoomed up cat fish pictures

any kind of wild hair colours ( usually means shes going to be mega flaky or completely mental )

its a jungle out there

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stupid comments in the bio like

" take me for who i am or dont take me at all " ( usually means they are over weight or have deep routed phycological issue's )

"chunky but funky" again the subtext is "i know im overweight but its not getting any better )

" if you are below 6ft don't bother applying" - as if being 6ft+ automatically means a guy is suitable lol

" never use this " - ( then wtf are you doing on it )

the zoomed up cat fish pictures

any kind of wild hair colours ( usually means shes going to be mega flaky or completely mental )

its a jungle out there
reminds me of this one

'if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best'

usually a sign of mental issues or being a pain in the arse.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reminds me of this one

'if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best'

usually a sign of mental issues or being a pain in the arse.
I know women who are proud to be a „challenge“.

I can‘t agree more with you.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Any different hair colors that aren't a natural hair color.

-Usually girls who center there pictures around their work life (I was matched with some Indian doctor but it became clear getting to know her I was the token white guy that she wanted to bed and wed and brag to her family, cross that off her list of achievements) All her photos on bumble were of her at the hospital. She had a very intellectual mind and could hold a conversation but meh.

-Heavily tattooed women, usually I don't mind if someone has a small or very discreet tattoo but full sleeves and or anything like that just means low quality trash in my eyes. (I realize some of the forum might disagree with me on this but being raised as a Jehovah Witness impressed upon me the non tattoo look)

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 to all of these.

If I may add another tricky one.

Group pictures with some hotties and some meh/fatties together? Do you scroll through to try to figure out which one she is, or assume the worst and swipe left right away? :p

When I'm tired I just swipe left

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Usually girls who center there pictures around their work life (I was matched with some Indian doctor but it became clear getting to know her I was the token white guy that she wanted to bed and wed and brag to her family, cross that off her list of achievements) All her photos on bumble were of her at the hospital. She had a very intellectual mind and could hold a conversation but meh.
Oh yeah I hate this. Career-obsessed competitive women are just awful to be around.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl that I find unattractive (attractive is subjectiveand not always related to looks)... and any girl that seems to only have travel pics.... I found one I currently Wana keep cuz spinning plates endlessly is bloody expensive and a waste of time.. so for now I'm happy with the one I'm with.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just recalled, women who don't put up photos of themselves. Instead a picture of the sea, or an apple.

Wtf.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
+1 to all of these.

If I may add another tricky one.

Group pictures with some hotties and some meh/fatties together? Do you scroll through to try to figure out which one she is, or assume the worst and swipe left right away? :p

When I'm tired I just swipe left
Every time it's a group pic, it always happens to be the least attractive one.

Oh yeah I hate this. Career-obsessed competitive women are just awful to be around.
To this day I'll never understood why women think men care about their careers.