Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with guys marrying these fat pigs and taking care of their bastard kids???

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with that shYt of taking a MOOSE , marrying it and raising the kids.....
I work sometimes with a guy and he has her BIG AZZ and her grown son AND her dad living with him.
I swear...the thought of touching that is out of my realm of understanding! He constantly points to other dogs ( FAT) but when a chick that takes care of herself it really gets his attention. I don't want to hurt homeboys feelings, but he's got it coming. He pointed out this cow and say" You wouldn't hit that???" Dude... I''m tired at this point and I had to explain I would jerk off till my ckkk turned to beef jerky before I did that and could never sleep, eat, or look at my friends or self in the mirror in the mirror again.... I mean this Thicc (sp?) bs.. you got me mixed up with someone else...He loves Fatty, but he constantly cheats on her and DEMANDS sex from her... She doesn't work either. Bro... I'm tallkin' 400 pounds of surly attitude distorted face obesity. Put my face down there??? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf!!!!!!!!!
I showed him a pic of a girl i looked up real quick and he took a goooooooooood long look at that... I said "THAT is what i go for!!!" I mean these Beta dudes are so so brainwashed....I told him. a fat girl with a bad attitude or a fit girl with a bad attitude/ ' Now try a fit girl with a good attitude..... It was like I was talking nuclear physics to a chicke....

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sounds like your friend is beyond help.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol she's probably a head Hunter. I think a lot of guys are with fat women because they give them head all day

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol she's probably a head Hunter. I think a lot of guys are with fat women because they give them head all day
Yes they say Fat chicks try harder.
He can have her. Pass.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame low testosterone.

The ****kkk won't suck it self.

Single mom is a terrible idea. What man signs up for their own cucking?

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mom for those who like rough seex they can endure the pain..

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, are you black? More relevant, is your friend black. I've noticed that this sort of thing seems to be the end game for a lot of black guys. They'll mess around for a while, but when they settle and want to get married, they always seem to go for some super fat cow who already has kids. I'll never understand it. I could show you 10-15 guys on my facebook who do this. Then, after marriage, they get all weird and into the community issues. It's like the ultimate Captain Save-a-Ho. And these guys got pretty good looking chicks before.

I guess it's some kind of guilt thing.

R

Ranger

OP, are you black? More relevant, is your friend black. I've noticed that this sort of thing seems to be the end game for a lot of black guys. They'll mess around for a while, but when they settle and want to get married, they always seem to go for some super fat cow who already has kids. I'll never understand it. I could show you 10-15 guys on my facebook who do this. Then, after marriage, they get all weird and into the community issues. It's like the ultimate Captain Save-a-Ho. And these guys got pretty good looking chicks before.

I guess it's some kind of guilt thing.
I have a friend from the corps that I asked about this.
The reason is it’s less likely for another man to sleep with her or take her away.

My brother is this way. When we were in high school he was dating this cute little blond. She cheated on him just like the cute one before that one. He hasn’t been with anything but a pig ever since. He told his exact reasoning. Hot chicks cannot be trusted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe men nowadays have such low expectation from women that some would rather take a left over as long as the terms are clear and the left over cant do any worse than whats already visible.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend from the corps that I asked about this.
The reason is it’s less likely for another man to sleep with her or take her away.

My brother is this way. When we were in high school he was dating this cute little blond. She cheated on him just like the cute one before that one. He hasn’t been with anything but a pig ever since. He told his exact reasoning. Hot chicks cannot be trusted.
Living in fear is a horrible way to go through life.

R

Ranger

Fear is a real element. There could be some reasoning behind snagging a lower SMV woman or even single moms or old carousel riders.

The reasoning is that they are less likely to cheat or dump them after he invests.

I have a life long acquaintance that I knew in high school. Very high paying management position. His wife, not attractive in the least, died of breast cancer. So he hooks up with one of his dead wife’s friends and married her a year later. She was hideous. From my viewpoint. But in his mind, he needed reliability and security.
The danger of loosing a high SMV woman is very very real.
I was married to a high SMV woman who is still quite attractive. It’s work. It can make you a better man or destroy a man. Married to anyone else? She would have crushed him like a bug long ago.
I know of at least one man from her past that killed himself over her. Another who was such a white knight that he came after me to kill me because of some pretty serious made up stories about me. All were proven lies to the police.
But he was willing to kill from the word of a woman. He later had a nervous breakdown and nearly ended his life.
I’ve seen countless examples of this.

I’ve seen high SMV men cheat on their high end wives just to be with a saner, simpler, average woman. Where they don’t have to always be on their best game and best steadfastness.
If you are going to learn to handle a high SMV woman you better be a MAN.

You can never be off on your beingness. She will jump on the first weakness she sees and exploit it in an effort to gain leverage to facilitate her survival. Those of you looking for unicorns and a woman with an exceptional SMV have no idea what you are doing. You are running towards a deadly fire and think you’re going for your dreams.
LMAO

You will know inside when you can handle one. Trust me when I tell you, she not only knows the skill set of a so called BPD but she knows a whole lot more. She will do what it takes to effectively bring about her own survival.

This is how I know all the red flag stuff is garbage. ALL women can be toxic to less than optimum men. By optimum man, I mean, you would rather die in a gunfight than show certain types of weaknesses. But if you don’t know what they are? What are you going to do? Devine it with a witching stick?

I say...throw yourself into the fire like I did. See if it turns you into a better man or into a pvssy. Let’s see how much stomach you have. :)
Talking brave on a forum and living it are two different things. Stop talking and go to your battles. A battle can never be won unless you actually go fight it.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
WTF did I just read. Hot girls cheating and guys goiung for whales because of this. So many messed up things on some many levels.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You can never be off on your beingness. She will jump on the first weakness she sees and exploit it in an effort to gain leverage to facilitate her survival. Those of you looking for unicorns and a woman with an exceptional SMV have no idea what you are doing. You are running towards a deadly fire and think you’re going for your dreams.
LMAO
I´m a bit confused bro. Because if she´s a real unicorn, in theory, she wouldn´t cheat or give any real trouble. Otherwise we can´t call her a unicorn.
Great post btw.

R

Ranger

I´m a bit confused bro. Because if she´s a real unicorn, in theory, she wouldn´t cheat or give any real trouble. Otherwise we can´t call her a unicorn.
Great post btw.
That’s why unicorns aren’t real. Lol
Putting you under some form of competition even if not cheating is a very viable tool. You toe the line and work harder. I fell into that for about four years. I was married for over twenty.

Sometimes what we call her needing attention is really putting you or somebody under competition. They really, deep down, they have no consideration for men whatsoever. Except for what he can give her or protect her from.

Cheating is putting your sperm under competition. It’s a biological program. She just knows what she feels.