Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the true nature of females : Misanthropic vs cooperative

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized something. Lilith is a metaphor for penis envy. The ancients were trying to warn men about these types of women. The women that are "too strong" and "independent" are the ones that secretly envy you. Feminism was among other things a way for all the broken women to express their penis envy. Every woman has a little bit of it. The hard core feminist and difficult women have too much penis envy.

Feminist are obsessed with men. They love them. They rant and rant about patriarchy. You dont constantly talk about something you hate. If you truly hate something you are indifferent to it. Feminist are anything but indifferent to men. Feminist even dress like men and style their persona after the masculine form.

Every female you date secretly envies you. She envies you because she admires your qualities but she herself will never have those qualities. We often want to destroy things that we envy if we realize that those objects are unattainable. If I cant afford a Porsche I can at least key the Porsche in the parking lot.

This is why you should expect no mercy from your women when you are weak. You may get temporary mercy but that will soon fade. Hypergamy is really just penis envy on steroids.

This is why some women date beta losers. Its not that they like losers. Its that losers quenches their penis envy. She gets to be the man. She is in control. This is intoxicating for her. Even if he is physically beating her she knows deep down that he is more messed up than her. These woman are too insecure to be around a high value man. A high value man is a constant reminder of her inferiority thus exacerbating the penis envy even more.

Okay guys I am getting way too deep into this topic. For some reason it is fascinating.
keep going; you're piecing it altogether nicely

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized something. Lilith is a metaphor for penis envy. The ancients were trying to warn men about these types of women. The women that are "too strong" and "independent" are the ones that secretly envy you. Feminism was among other things a way for all the broken women to express their penis envy. Every woman has a little bit of it. The hard core feminist and difficult women have too much penis envy.

Feminist are obsessed with men. They love them. They rant and rant about patriarchy. You dont constantly talk about something you hate. If you truly hate something you are indifferent to it. Feminist are anything but indifferent to men. Feminist even dress like men and style their persona after the masculine form.

Every female you date secretly envies you. She envies you because she admires your qualities but she herself will never have those qualities. We often want to destroy things that we envy if we realize that those objects are unattainable. If I cant afford a Porsche I can at least key the Porsche in the parking lot.

This is why you should expect no mercy from your women when you are weak. You may get temporary mercy but that will soon fade. Hypergamy is really just penis envy on steroids.

This is why some women date beta losers. Its not that they like losers. Its that losers quenches their penis envy. She gets to be the man. She is in control. This is intoxicating for her. Even if he is physically beating her she knows deep down that he is more messed up than her. These woman are too insecure to be around a high value man. A high value man is a constant reminder of her inferiority thus exacerbating the penis envy even more.

Okay guys I am getting way too deep into this topic. For some reason it is fascinating.
The feminist view of the male archetype is closer to a demi-god than a human being. This is why they play the victim vs men while men are not afforded even basic protections under the law...they don't think we need them. "Male tears" I.e. showing any weakness or complaining is likewise unwarranted. They cannot accept male scarcity of options either, they want to believe we can have any woman we want whenever we want.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminist view of the male archetype is closer to a demi-god than a human being. This is why they play the victim vs men while men are not afforded even basic protections under the law...they don't think we need them. "Male tears" I.e. showing any weakness or complaining is likewise unwarranted. They cannot accept male scarcity of options either, they want to believe we can have any woman we want whenever we want.
true, true.
Pretty good observations.

Men have always been on a pedastel to feminine feminists.

Feminine feminists like the one who wrote the truth bomb books....Esther Vilar, Helen Smith.

Those women would die to keep men strong.