Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the definition of masculinity/ masculine energy/ frame?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is pretty simple in my mind, it's a matter of who's controlling the narrative. Who's reality are you in? Who is the one who sets boundaries, defines what is unacceptable or not (whether its direct or indirect), who is the one who has the final say? Who wins the arguments? Who is the one who sets the precedent?

There's a scale to this. A 9/10 with weak game will probably do better than a 3/10 with tight game. I can tell you from my own experience in my early 20s women literally opened me saying how attractive I was. And my game was absolute dog**** but I could still get them to come straight to my place after talking to them for 5-10 minutes in a bar. That said the facade didn't last long. So for long term attraction, obviously deep game knowledge is paramount.
Market has definitely changed, but your game couldn’t have been that bad if you were talking to girls for 10 mins and then taking them home. Even the hottest Chad would struggle with that in 2022.

If this was happening at highschool/college then it’s much easier to have fast sex if you know what you’re doing - women are less jaded at that age (but it doesn’t take long - a few c0cks and she’s already developing the paranoid and suspicious persona of a mature woman)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Market has definitely changed, but your game couldn’t have been that bad if you were talking to girls for 10 mins and then taking them home. Even the hottest Chad would struggle with that in 2022.

If this was happening at highschool/college then it’s much easier to have fast sex if you know what you’re doing - women are less jaded at that age (but it doesn’t take long - a few c0cks and she’s already developing the paranoid and suspicious persona of a mature woman)
More specifically I would talk, get their #, then they'd come over at a later date, sometimes 1+ week, though there was 1 straight pull to my apartment in 5-10 min of chatting.

It was just in regular bars. Maybe it can shed light on how much things have changed in 10 years...

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More specifically I would talk, get their #, then they'd come over at a later date, sometimes 1+ week, though there was 1 straight pull to my apartment in 5-10 min of chatting.

It was just in regular bars. Maybe it can shed light on how much things have changed in 10 years...
That's good game, my friend. Efficient. Get their number, bounce within 10 mins, plan a date at a later time where you can control the logistics and the spiderweb. All checks out to me.