Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is the craziest thing you have done for love, or "love"?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am curious as to what some of the craziest/wackest things you have done because of someone you were infatuated with. and if you learned from them? afc moments are expected, don't be shy!

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe that no one has replied yet.

I haven't done any that you may consider real crazy. Just did your classic signs of oneitis/infatuation: calling very frequently, setting up dates in very short intervals (just so she wouldn't "forget" me), putting her in the highest priority and forgetting friends, family, work, school etc.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I fell rather heavily for a girl and she stopped returning my calls and broke off contact.

I started writing songs about her with lyrics, a melody, saxophone solos and harmonies. I went for a mix of doowop and soul-sort of Al Green/Marvin Gaye/Barry White sort of thing. My friend is a musician and he recorded the songs and edited them to make them sound professional. It sounded pretty damn good if I may say so myself. At one stage I was seriously considering giving it to her as a Christmas present-but my friend said it would creep her out even more.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've written songs about my exes, but never considered giving them a recorded copy (or even love poetry for that fact). I tried sending a girl at school a rose on Valentines day. She never spoke to me again.

But here's one that I just remembered.....

I was in a computer class. A girl I had a thing for was in the same computer class, but a different period. So, being the chicken 5hit I was, I took her floppy out of the plastic floppy storage thingy. I took it to my computer, wrote her a note asking her out, and saved it in a file called A-OPENME.WPS (we were using Microsoft Works on crappy XTs back then). I put the disk back and waited.

About a week later, there was a piece of paper in my floppy disc jacket that said "Open This". I opened the note and the fvcking chills just ran down my spine. She *****ed me out for tampering with her personal property.