Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is my grl. doin. shes confusing me!! pleaze help

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
k heres the thing weve been goin out for 2 weeks now we havent done ne thing yet but make out and "snuggle". well ne way i went to her house yesterday and her best friend was there and so i brought a good friend of mine. so we started watchin a movie and her friend was like go lay by ur man, and she said no i want to lay here, about 5 min later she came to lay by me, i was a little pissed at her but i didn't say ne thing. then everything seemed to b goin well until we left. we were outside and she walked straight to her best friends car ( cause they were goin to the best friends house 4 the nite) and she didn't even say ne thing to me jus had her back turned. then i was really pissed so i was like w/e bye. then i text messaged her later that nite and was like what was up with u 2nite, and she said it was just a really weird situation, and i was like ok w/e. and she said she'd make it up too me in a big way next time, shes sending so many weird signals do ne of u don juans know why and what shes doin.. pleaze reply. thanx

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I know.

1) Stop typing like a 3rd grader on Prozac. Ok?

2) My girl does that too. Hehe. Don't worry about it. You seem to be not using enough kino.

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Ok. I know.

1) Stop typing like a 3rd grader on Prozac. Ok?

2) My girl does that too. Hehe. Don't worry about it. You seem to be not using enough kino.
ok ill try not to type like a 3rd grader on prozac. no we were under the sheets for a while and i was all over her. but b 4 that and after that happened she was actin weird, ne guesses

Reaction score
man she sounds kinda flaky to me and as if she was kinda tryin to raise ur interest by not saying anything while getting into the car. You played right into this by texting her that night, and she rewarded you by saying she'd "make it up to you".

beware, becuase this will get old to her very quickly. Just use some of this stuff against her also. Read some of the posts in the bible bout this type fof stuff and you should do alright

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic
man she sounds kinda flaky to me and as if she was kinda tryin to raise ur interest by not saying anything while getting into the car. You played right into this by texting her that night, and she rewarded you by saying she'd "make it up to you".

beware, becuase this will get old to her very quickly. Just use some of this stuff against her also. Read some of the posts in the bible bout this type fof stuff and you should do alright
ok thanx man, yah i know i did play into it, it wont happen again

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will do that to ya if they know they wear the pants in the relationship.

If she says she'll cal...DON'T ever wait for it.
If she doesnt call u'll be upset.

Just make sure whatever she does.....you slap it right baq her face.
Show her..if she can't please you, you can move on to someone better looking.

If she dont care...why should you??

If she did that to you...next time u guys are together...dont even talk to her..or look at her. Just pretend ur having extra fun wid her other girlfriends and flirt wid some.

trust me...she'll try to get ur attention