Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is going on in this chicks head? (long)

donjuan matteo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright guys, I'm hoping someone can analyze this situation and tell me what the fu@k she is thinking...

So this chick finds me on a website, and she's 19, and a solid 8. A cute petite blonde, with really big titties.

She e-mails ME saying, "your the most handsome man I've even seen...blah blah" I give her a short response and she hits me back with ALLL her contact info, and keeps sending messages to see if I'm still there. Her interest level is mad high. I e-mail her back a few times and make her qualify to me ie. "why should I get to know you, etc..." So 2 nights ago I give her a ring on her phone after she begs me to call her cause she's sad over her ex, and I seem "sweet". So I call her, and she's like halfway crying, telling stories of how abusive her ex was, how he's gonna kill her if he finds her (red flag city already) and that right now she NEEDS someone to be nice to her and treat her right, etc. etc.

Well I do a pretty good job figuring out that this chick has ULTRA low self esteem, and I need to just focus on making her feel good, so that's what I do. I tell her she deserves so much more, I run some light patterns, and I compliment her when she says something nice to deserve it. She is eating it up, and says, "I'm free all day tomorrow". but I don't ask her out, I tell her I'm very busy, and I'll try to give her a call when I can. (my interest level was very high at this point, but I was just playing it cool)

So we talk about meeting up the nexxt day at her resturant and she says, "how do you want my hair, wavy or straight?" and I'm like, "well I'm only interested in really hot chicks" and she's like, "oh, I can look like that, give me a chance!" totally and completely qualifying herself to me and I am loving every minute of it. We settle on a time, and she's going to wait on my table.

I show up to her resturant, I ask the hostess if HB8 is working today, and she gives that "*I know who you must be* smirk, and seats me in her section. I'm pretty nervous at this point, cause I haven't met her yet, and for all I know these pictures could still be fake! I'm sitting at the table, trying to play it cool with a menu in 1 hand, cell phone in the other, sitting there all by my 1 and only.

She walks over and says to me, "hello, what can I start you off with", acting as if she has no fu@king clue who I am. I hate liars, but I just go along with it. I fu@k with her a bit though, asking what she reccomends and why, and tell her that if I don't like it I'm going to blame her and report it to the manager. She gets this serious and confused look on her face, and then I grab her hand and say her name slowly, "HB8, I'm so just fu@king with you" She smiles and shakes her finger at me, "oh! you must be dj matteo" I'm thinking yeah yeah *****, act like you weren't expecting me.

Here's where the tables turn around COMPLETELY. I start to feel attracted to her. She's petite, very pretty smile, stylish medium length blonde hair, HUGE rack, no ass though :/ She is working hard, and is BUSY. I motion for her to come over and talk to me a few times. It was akward, casue she had tables. I could tell she was into me though. My body language was ok, but could have been better, I may have come across too needy, moving in so she could hear me over the loud music. Throughout my brief half hour lunch there I discover some things about her I don't really like, such as cigarettes in her pocket, her appetite for mcDonalds, and little things that just irritated me. Still, she would be an awsome hookup if I can manage to hold my damn frame which was slowly slipping away.

I ask her if she wants to hang out after her shift, but her boss is making her work a double, so she doesn't get off till midnight...damn! Ok, well she says she'll probably do something afterwards, and I ask, "do you want to do something with me?" (still kicking myself that I asked that) but she says, "yeah that would be awsome". At this point in the lunch I'm finally getting solid EC from her so I reach out, take her hand, and we're just looking at each other and have a real nice warm moment of truth despite our chaotic surroundings. I later give her a very awkward hug as I'm leaving. I might have gone overboard with kino at her work, but felt I had to risk it for the reward. I tell her I'm really looking forward to seeing her (wish I didn't say that, but she's insecure so I said it), and I'll give her a call around 11 tonight.

I call her at 11:15 and leave her a message on voice mail. 12:15 and no contact. I see her online at 12:30, message her, no response. I sign off. I sign back on at 1:30 and after like 3 IM's she finally responds with very little to say. Was she ignoring me the whole time? I think she was chatting with lots of people online cause I heard it in the background the other night. I tell her I would have appreciated a call back, and that she F'd up my plans for the night, but I don't push the issue to hard. She apologizes and says she's tired and is going to sleep, and I should call her sometime. She signs off.

It seems like her interest level went from 10,000 to 1. It just really bothers me she didn't call, and acted un-interested online. I guess it's possible she genuinely was tired and didn't feel like she could talk much, but she was practically jumping with excitement to meet me the night before. I also wonder if my game slipped up, or if she wasn't as into me in person. I've f'd up situatons like this before with girls just getting out of a LTR by me seducing too fast. It's like they can tell that if they keep talking to me they are gonna get seduced when they aren't ready to go there yet.

What do you guys think. Not call her at all anymore right?

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just worked a double. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it becomes part of a pattern.

You question her truthfulness on other subjects but seem to so easily believe she has acute LSE. Act as if her LSE was higher then you think and proceed as usual.

donjuan matteo

Don Juan
Reaction score
sh*t, you are right donald. See, originally I figured her for really low self esteem cause she said things like, "I'm not hot", and "I just want someone to love me for me", etc...when in reality she was probably just having a *moment* that night we talked. That's what she said it was anyway.

I'm gonna have to put a stop to the compliments. She had a lot of guys she works with trying to flirt with her big time. It's a shame, cause if it wasn't for her abusive ex, and lack of an ass, she'd be LTR material.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't become her emotional tampon. You know what they do with them when they are done with them.

As far as the hanging out deal. Calling her when you did is a gray area. Some cases it is good, others it isn't. I am not going to speculate on that, however, you made at least 5 attempts to get a hold of her (IM and phone) in a 3-4 hour period. Take a step back, does that look odd? I think the deck is not stacked in your favor based on that.

As far as going to eat where she works, I think that is a bad idea initally. I would want to meet her at a cafe for coffee and get to know her more. It is going to be awkward to meet her at work, because she is working to make herself and the owner money. She has many responsibilities other than to talk with you. The timing will never be in sync. Although her IL is high, it is not well established. You said it was awkward you were nervous while there. That could be a deal breaker right there. She probably slotted you with the average guys.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RogueWarrior
[In general, women don't talk to a guy about other guys if they're interested in you as something more than a LJBF. The converse is also true. If a women talks about another guy, she doesn't think of you as anything but a LJBF. [/B]
very wrong
A woman can mention other guys as a way of making your interest in her higher... I've had so many girls mentioning 'boyfriends' while their IL was skyrocketting
It really depends on the situation, the body language...
The funniest situation is you have in front you a girl giggling, messing with her hair, laughing at whatever comes out of your mouth who mentions about attending an "(ex)-boyfriend's graduation ceremony" :eek: ...
But in the case of our friend RogueWarrior, the guy is pushing much too hard and is developing a case of oneitis (Only God knows why :confused: ) Take it easy and let the girl initiates the subsequent moves (whether her IL hasn't dropped too low)

donjuan matteo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if anyone was curious and following this thread, it tuns out that she is still not over her abusive ex boyfriend...

what a waste of f'ing time, and a waste of an otherwise hot chick...

ThePainfulTruth

Reaction score
I'm going to give it to you straight up...because somebody needs to. PLEASE DON"T BE OFFENDED!!!
HONSTLY... It could be a combination of different things but I can tell you what those things are.

This is really about game... right? You didn't give a fart about her...your motor was just running because seeing her in person was confirmation that the pictures weren't fake and that she really was hot...here's the hitch...maybe you lost serious points once she saw you in person...maybe you weren't as hot as your pics...maybe she thought your pics were fake. Maybe your dialogue came across as desperate in person so at that point with a woman...GAME IS UP! And she won. So of course you were less attractive to her then. She could have thought that all that game you were popping on the phone was BS after seeing how quickly you geeked up in person...So here's the truth...in seeing that the situation was not as provocative as she thought...she called in the back up team...the other dude's she had been talking to all along...
That's why she didn't respond to your IM and said she'd call you sometime...that's what you call "the brush off."

The problem with game is that it takes two to play...and the best player has game so strong you can't tell it's game. Let's be realistic here...any woman that is that attractive has people coming out of the woodworks trying to get at her...LOW SELF ESTEEM is not a realistic assesment. You see...THAT was the game she used on you...and you bought it. No attractive woman with options is going to pine away for just one guy...it just doesn't make sense. I hope that wasn't too brutal. There seems to be a huge void when it comes to myths and facts about women. Women are the grand ambassadors of GAME simply because they have more opportunities to practice...particularly if they are HOT.

Don't call her...even if she does respond at some point she would more than likely just try to use you. Sad but true...trust me.

Originally posted by donjuan matteo
Allright guys, I'm hoping someone can analyze this situation and tell me what the fu@k she is thinking...

So this chick finds me on a website, and she's 19, and a solid 8. A cute petite blonde, with really big titties.

She e-mails ME saying, "your the most handsome man I've even seen...blah blah" I give her a short response and she hits me back with ALLL her contact info, and keeps sending messages to see if I'm still there. Her interest level is mad high. I e-mail her back a few times and make her qualify to me ie. "why should I get to know you, etc..." So 2 nights ago I give her a ring on her phone after she begs me to call her cause she's sad over her ex, and I seem "sweet". So I call her, and she's like halfway crying, telling stories of how abusive her ex was, how he's gonna kill her if he finds her (red flag city already) and that right now she NEEDS someone to be nice to her and treat her right, etc. etc.

Well I do a pretty good job figuring out that this chick has ULTRA low self esteem, and I need to just focus on making her feel good, so that's what I do. I tell her she deserves so much more, I run some light patterns, and I compliment her when she says something nice to deserve it. She is eating it up, and says, "I'm free all day tomorrow". but I don't ask her out, I tell her I'm very busy, and I'll try to give her a call when I can. (my interest level was very high at this point, but I was just playing it cool)

So we talk about meeting up the nexxt day at her resturant and she says, "how do you want my hair, wavy or straight?" and I'm like, "well I'm only interested in really hot chicks" and she's like, "oh, I can look like that, give me a chance!" totally and completely qualifying herself to me and I am loving every minute of it. We settle on a time, and she's going to wait on my table.

I show up to her resturant, I ask the hostess if HB8 is working today, and she gives that "*I know who you must be* smirk, and seats me in her section. I'm pretty nervous at this point, cause I haven't met her yet, and for all I know these pictures could still be fake! I'm sitting at the table, trying to play it cool with a menu in 1 hand, cell phone in the other, sitting there all by my 1 and only.

She walks over and says to me, "hello, what can I start you off with", acting as if she has no fu@king clue who I am. I hate liars, but I just go along with it. I fu@k with her a bit though, asking what she reccomends and why, and tell her that if I don't like it I'm going to blame her and report it to the manager. She gets this serious and confused look on her face, and then I grab her hand and say her name slowly, "HB8, I'm so just fu@king with you" She smiles and shakes her finger at me, "oh! you must be dj matteo" I'm thinking yeah yeah *****, act like you weren't expecting me.

Here's where the tables turn around COMPLETELY. I start to feel attracted to her. She's petite, very pretty smile, stylish medium length blonde hair, HUGE rack, no ass though :/ She is working hard, and is BUSY. I motion for her to come over and talk to me a few times. It was akward, casue she had tables. I could tell she was into me though. My body language was ok, but could have been better, I may have come across too needy, moving in so she could hear me over the loud music. Throughout my brief half hour lunch there I discover some things about her I don't really like, such as cigarettes in her pocket, her appetite for mcDonalds, and little things that just irritated me. Still, she would be an awsome hookup if I can manage to hold my damn frame which was slowly slipping away.

I ask her if she wants to hang out after her shift, but her boss is making her work a double, so she doesn't get off till midnight...damn! Ok, well she says she'll probably do something afterwards, and I ask, "do you want to do something with me?" (still kicking myself that I asked that) but she says, "yeah that would be awsome". At this point in the lunch I'm finally getting solid EC from her so I reach out, take her hand, and we're just looking at each other and have a real nice warm moment of truth despite our chaotic surroundings. I later give her a very awkward hug as I'm leaving. I might have gone overboard with kino at her work, but felt I had to risk it for the reward. I tell her I'm really looking forward to seeing her (wish I didn't say that, but she's insecure so I said it), and I'll give her a call around 11 tonight.

I call her at 11:15 and leave her a message on voice mail. 12:15 and no contact. I see her online at 12:30, message her, no response. I sign off. I sign back on at 1:30 and after like 3 IM's she finally responds with very little to say. Was she ignoring me the whole time? I think she was chatting with lots of people online cause I heard it in the background the other night. I tell her I would have appreciated a call back, and that she F'd up my plans for the night, but I don't push the issue to hard. She apologizes and says she's tired and is going to sleep, and I should call her sometime. She signs off.

It seems like her interest level went from 10,000 to 1. It just really bothers me she didn't call, and acted un-interested online. I guess it's possible she genuinely was tired and didn't feel like she could talk much, but she was practically jumping with excitement to meet me the night before. I also wonder if my game slipped up, or if she wasn't as into me in person. I've f'd up situatons like this before with girls just getting out of a LTR by me seducing too fast. It's like they can tell that if they keep talking to me they are gonna get seduced when they aren't ready to go there yet.

What do you guys think. Not call her at all anymore right?

ThePainfulTruth

Reaction score
After reading some of the other responses...I am amazed. Ya'll must not think women lie. They lie more than men do!!! If she was THAT interested in you...working a double wouldn't have effected a damn thing. Smell the coffee. Something happened in person and the tables did turn...but not in your favor. Let it go friend. You played your hand and lost. Most of what she said was probably a lie or an exxageration. SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. The truth is the light...let's keep this in mind.

In every GAME there's a loser.

GAME OVER

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smooth_as_silk
very wrong
A woman can mention other guys as a way of making your interest in her higher... I've had so many girls mentioning 'boyfriends' while their IL was skyrocketting
It really depends on the situation, the body language...
The funniest situation is you have in front you a girl giggling, messing with her hair, laughing at whatever comes out of your mouth who mentions about attending an "(ex)-boyfriend's graduation ceremony" :eek: ...
But in the case of our friend RogueWarrior, the guy is pushing much too hard and is developing a case of oneitis (Only God knows why :confused: ) Take it easy and let the girl initiates the subsequent moves (whether her IL hasn't dropped too low)
Are you still in high school? Because in the real world, it is much much different. Either the girl is testing you or is playing you when mentioning ex-bf.