Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is "game"?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't bothered approaching women or talking to them in well over a month now, been focusing on other things that actually bring positive results.

One of the repeat things I see on here is things like "you need to work on your game" or other such nonsense.

What exactly is "game" and how does one actually go about improving upon it.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start by reading the book "The Game" by Neil Straus

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to girls and learning how to seduce them. *facepalm*
Or...or...letting girls seduce YOU. *facepalm*

OP, game is about getting to know club managers and bribing them into playing "The Game" song from Motorhead. You walk in the club on that song, and girls will hang from your d1ck like monkeys to tree branches. I'm not even kidding, the song gives you so much game.

But seriously now, i see that "you need to work on your game" a lot here.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm game

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game = social calibration.

Usually referenced as a way to break down and describe social calibration in a way that those who aren't naturals at it can comprehend and begin to logically apply in order to one day apply without thought. It has its own word because people have been brainwashed by movies, music, and TV to think X works when in reality Y is what really works. Y is game, and it is simply the natural behavior of men who have extreme success with women.

The most important thing about learning game is that you have to be humble and open to learning. You can't think you already know the answers and a huge part of game is shifting your internal mindset to one of gratitude, optimism, fulfillment, and contentment.... Instead of criticizing yourself and others, you are instead thankful and use every opportunity to boost your own self-worth and your own outlook on life and happiness.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the only decent posts.

At its basic fundamentals it is the human mating dance. Nature.
All creatures on the planet do it. And we just call it game...
Humor and flirting
What is considered flirting and what does it look like when a man is good at it vs. bad it at it. Is it a simple case of whether or not a woman is into that guy initially or is this actually something that can make or break a man?

Game = social calibration.

Usually referenced as a way to break down and describe social calibration in a way that those who aren't naturals at it can comprehend and begin to logically apply in order to one day apply without thought. It has its own word because people have been brainwashed by movies, music, and TV to think X works when in reality Y is what really works. Y is game, and it is simply the natural behavior of men who have extreme success with women.

The most important thing about learning game is that you have to be humble and open to learning. You can't think you already know the answers and a huge part of game is shifting your internal mindset to one of gratitude, optimism, fulfillment, and contentment.... Instead of criticizing yourself and others, you are instead thankful and use every opportunity to boost your own self-worth and your own outlook on life and happiness.
As mentioned above, could game partially be based around whether or not the woman is attracted to the guy in any way. If a 5'4", 300 pound guy approaches a group of women I'd be surprised if any of them would be all that interested, regardless of how confident or entertaining he may be. However, I have seen tons of loser men and/or unattractive men with attractive women so perhaps it is more based around "game" than I am led to believe.

I've observed that women seem to flock to players and bad boys, at first it didn't make much sense to me but now I think it does. These men are not always attractive guys, but they seem to know how to toy with women to their own advantage. These men know how to draw women in and then are able to string them along through emotional manipulation. These are the ONLY men that I see that are good with women, men who don't operate on this level seem to not get much success. I know of guys like this in real life and I bring way more to the table, look better, etc. and I don't get anywhere near their success.

I think modern game is very different than it was in previous generations, where simply being a good man was all that was needed to end up getting married, etc.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way to explain it verbally, you should be able to observe it in the real world and mimic it if it doesn't come naturally to you. I call it "sexualized humor and flattery"
I know what flirting looks like, I'm not necessarily good at it but here is what I have observed. It generally looks like an interaction where a man is interacting with a woman that HE is into and SHE is into HIM in return. As I posted above, if a 5'4" and 300 pound guy started flirting with a woman is she going to reciprocate, even if he had amazing charisma and was super confident?

I've always assumed that women were either into you or they weren't. If they aren't into you at all it's over, if they are into you to some degree they look for things to pick apart that make the man less attractive.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tactically it doesn't really matter, you just assume you meet her bare minimum looks standards and go for it. Very few men will be good looking enough to a woman where she is suddenly 100% receptive to advances, it's more like 50% and you work your way up via flirting.
That makes sense.

It's like during the interaction he is able to showcase his personality and all that. I can see why cold approaching and random encounters in "the field" are difficult because a guy may only be able to sell himself in a very short period of time, which for anyone would be very difficult without very well developed "game".

It's like these unrealistic scenarios I've seen online, I was at a restaurant and I saw a dozen women together how do I approach them?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios good to see you back. From some of your past posts I remember you talking about your height being 6'4" and well muscled, where as this is good it can only take you so far. I think that you focusing on other things is a great step forward. I think game is the non physical or monetary. I am short and have been poor most of my life but I still been able to pull, not only that but 2 of the most best men that I have met when it comes to women were also short and average looking at best. These guys also had regular jobs but could pull consistently and pull women that were " out of their league", one of these guys was so good that he didn't just have threesomes he even had reverse gangbangs . What these guys shared was that they were dominant , confident, and sociable. Keep focusing on your own path and journey, make women a side hobby that you enjoy. You already approach that is something most guys don't have the balls to do. Start talking to people you see every day, this will naturally make you more social. learn to pick up cues that people in general are interested in you but especially women. learn to playfully tease and riff on different things that she brings up. Learn to be playfully arrogant. Do these things in a relaxed confident way. I am not an ugly guy but I am also not a male model or wealthy but I have these things as part of my core being and they flow from me naturally. Game is basically identifying interest, escalating and not fuucking up.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is a series of experiences in your life and triumphing over failures & rejection and improving yourself.
You can't master the game without failure. It's part of your journey of understanding female nature. What happens when you get older is you'll see history repeat itself again. Eventually nothing will catch you off guard anymore, and you'll learn how to be a dominant male over time.
You'll learn how to spot gold diggers, bpd, and manipulators from miles away.
Game in a nutshell is very similar to chess. You'll see moves in your mind ahead of time before they even happen.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't bothered approaching women or talking to them in well over a month now, been focusing on other things that actually bring positive results.
You can still talk to women while you focus on other things. They are not mutually exclusive.

One of the repeat things I see on here is things like "you need to work on your game" or other such nonsense.
It’s not nonsense, it’s rational.

What exactly is "game" and how does one actually go about improving upon it.
Game is the overall package, feeling, presentation. It’s a side effect of what you do in your daily life to improve your mind and body.

In this instant gratification culture, a lot of guys want game to be something quick, something easy, something fast. They want to go to the club, say 3 sentences to the hottest girl and have sex with her in 5 minutes. It might work that way once in a blue moon, but it’s like hitting the jackpot. How often does that happen?

To get game, improve yourself with what society values: education, money, looks, clothes, professionalism, respect. Once you improve your self in those areas, women will notice and game will come naturally.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" is a cope that most guys delude themselves with.... LMS is all that matters in Inter-personal relationships....