What is a Great Man or Great Woman?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
All those details that's being mentioned here means nothing if you don't get the desired results.

As such details are mere tools that changes to suit the results you desire.

Greatness is just this = the ability or strength to shape or influence ur surroundings.

And as such the strong (great men) should aid, teach and protect the weak.

Then the weak will become strong, and in turn they will aid, teach and protect those weaker then them.

That ability of men to create or shape their surroundings to be better and greater then before will then be replicated until the end of time.

Some do it in a small scale - with their own family unit, some big - in their work places, local communities or even through the manosphere like Sosuave and others even bigger through a political landscape, influencing regional or international behaviours.

But every men needs to do it.

Because that is the law of masculinity.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great women and men are the ones who can tolerate being alone being with only by themselves, love em, treat themself well, shaping their self worth, doesn't afraid to grow and changed.

After all the above are actually met only then they are truly capable of being in a reciprocal relationship.

f you're not in touch with your own feelings and needs, how in the world can you be responsive to someone else's?

An a$$ole middle name truly is rebound.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys aspiring toward?

What is the ideal as a man?

What kind of woman are you looking for?

How do you keep such a woman?
1. Getting better.
2. To work, make some good progress every now and then in the workplace, be decently fit, and have a loving family; to also have some friends and acquaintances you can go out with in a group setting every now and then as well, and possibly just shoot the **** with at work.
3. A feminine and sweet woman. Why do I choose these 2 words? Because no woman can fake being these things without ultimately becoming them.
4. By remaining to do what I've been doing. I can emotionally satisfy ANY woman, if they let me. It's just that most don't because they're intimidated by me. Either that, or they're arrogant because they think I am (even though it's just them projecting).
But what is the goal a man ought to strive for beyond just LMS (Looks/Money/Status) and how should a man, even if he posses LMS conduct himself in the world, and secondarily with women.
By being a man, and not being afraid.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was younger I used to hear a lot about how women "trained" their men. Maybe tried to make them more fashionable, encouraged them to get a better job, encouraged them to be more sociable, tried to teach them better manners, that sort of thing.
The idea was they would take a less than ideal boyfriend and try to polish off the rough edges and make him into something more presentable lol. I used to hear women talk about this sort of thing a lot, strange it's hardly ever discussed here. Is this a thing of the past now? Maybe women today want a perfect man out of the box, and are less willing to take on a "project"?
Women are attracted to HOW the man is, not WHAT the man is (unless she is shallow or a ‘gold digger’). Remember that old stereotype of the good girl with the bad boy, trying to ‘sweeten’ him up?

Case in point.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to HOW the man is, not WHAT the man is (unless she is shallow or a ‘gold digger’). Remember that old stereotype of the good girl with the bad boy, trying to ‘sweeten’ him up?

Case in point.
They always do. They like the power and excitement. But they really dont enjoy being treated like shyt. But those other feelings...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!