Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a DJ?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone tell me.

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got over 350 posts ,and you come here to ask what is a DJ ????weird

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth as anything are you joking or is this really the dude that has sent over 365 posts???

Brandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
He might just be asking us what a DJ is in our opinion. What are the actual traits, what personifies a DJ. Either that or he was siphoning gas and he forgot again that you stop sucking once the gas is flowing. ;)

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who is in control of their life. A real man

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask that question on this site, you don`t deserve to be one.

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ,

Someone who knows that they are in control of thier lives. Some that has a level of intreest in wemon that has driven them to the point of nmo return. They have stopped wondering and started learning.

A True Don Jaun has told himself, that he doesn't want to look back on his life and ask, "what if."

A DJ is a lifestlye selected by the dedicated and lucky few.

DJ are for life.

For those of you who care i got a New screenname, this really ins't my 2nd post!

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
A......................MAN

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
a Dj is a type of confident person who is call calm and collect yet seems to need to use calculated methods in social situations to assess how he has done and what to do...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth.. after reading your mental examination post's im interested to know what your conception of a DJ is.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, to clear one thing up (lol), I know what "DJ" stands for.

I'm asking what you THINK a Don Juan is.

If you have to ask that question on this site, you don`t deserve to be one.
Wow, I'm noticing some AFC Anger lately. I don't feel like arguing... but uh, bro. You are not in the position to tell me who deserves and doesn't deserve to be on this site.

Perhaps it's time to question your own position?

...unless of course you thought I was asking what DJ stood for.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think a Don Juan is a human being, really. Contrary to what a lot of people seem to believe, I think being a DJ is an extremely dry lifestyle – and if taken to an extreme it will contradict itself.

Granted, we all have sexual urges and whatnot. Building your life around them, I mean, is that a real reason to live?

If you take being a DJ, and manifest it completely – you cannot be happy. We suggest traits we agree on which do not work together, for example.

Don’t fret about chicks. Ok, understood. However, isn’t being what supposedly has been suggested as “a real DJ” completely embracing the sphere of women? Can you, as a human being, base your life around women but not think about them?

Ok, so maybe being a DJ isn’t about living around women. Sounds reasonable, sounds in fact rather right. I’ve seen some extremist views which suggest otherwise, but, they are not my point of views and I’ve declared them incorrect.

So, a DJ isn’t about getting the ladies. Is that right? Can’t be, I mean look at the forum banner! If that’s not a woman (…I hate that banner) then I’m not a man. – And trust me, I’m a man.

Ah hah! A DJ is a man? That’s about as vague as “just be yourself”. You can’t define something as a “man”. Anything can be a “man” because the traits of a “man” are variables.

So, after this little contemplation -- What is a DJ? What is this Don Juan we’re all trying to become?

To me a Don Juan is a human being who is happy. Yeah, someone here is going to disagree with me I can tell – but so be it. I don’t give a **** if your drowning in women or have never been kissed. I don’t care if you stay at home all day playing games or go out and have a blast at the mall. As long as you’re happy, you’re a Don Juan.

All of the members of this board (for the most part) were not happy where they were. They were chumps because they were unhappy. I was depressed once, before I came here, and I’m not alone in that feeling. It’s shared by many of us here.

I’m happy now. Regardless of anything else, as long as I am happy I am a Don Juan.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, I share similair thought's but I believe there is more depth to a DJ then that, there is something i haven't discovered yet, i know it's there i just can't pinpoint it. There are happy people who have never been to this site, DJ's are meant to be unique, the should be a unique quality that we pertain which seperates us from the rest of the world population.

Dont get me wrong, I like your view on what a DJ is, I too believe one's life shouldnt revolve around the ladies. Please reply, im intrigued to see your reply.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm suggesting is that a DJ isn't a thing but a quality. There are natural DJs, this has been stated before. People shouldn't be DJs, they should have the DJ quality.

Having the DJ quality means being happy. Without this quality, you will cease to be happy. This site was made for men who lack it, to attain it.

It's all a matter of opinion, obviously, but that's why I'm asking everyone here.

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty obvoius to me

a dj is someone who girls want to have sex with, and have a relationship with if he so choses. he is the envy of all his peers in that department. he's good with the ladies, and satisfied with his sexual life.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, you can have more than one name in life, you can be a father, a doctor, and a DJ, i consider being a DJ just like that, also another quality that my perception of a DJ pertain's is that of self evaluation and self development. A DJ is always aspiring to be greater, is always improving.

But this doesn't make us all the same, being a DJ can be quite flexible, but no matter which DJ there are always a couple of things that are the same, for example, being happy, and contstantly improving. Can you think of any others? Maybe we can find out what a DJ really is.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
I disagree, you can have more than one name in life, you can be a father, a doctor, and a DJ, i consider being a DJ just like that, also another quality that my perception of a DJ pertain's is that of self evaluation and self development. A DJ is always aspiring to be greater, is always improving.

Why can't you be a doctor and a DJ? You can.

But this doesn't make us all the same, being a DJ can be quite flexible, but no matter which DJ there are always a couple of things that are the same, for example, being happy, and contstantly improving. Can you think of any others? Maybe we can find out what a DJ really is.

The question raised is to whether a DJ can be complacent. I'd say no -- a DJ can be happy but must be striving to be happier through self improvement.

What I'm disagreeing with you on is whether or not a Don Juan is a type of person or a trait carried by a person. I really think it's a trait, as I said you can be a doctor and a DJ... You can be anything and a DJ.

I'd agree with you that every DJ has a number of shared characteristics. Included are:

Desire to be at a higher plateau then he already is.

Male.

Happy.

Heterosexual.

Does what must be done to maintain happiness.

A high self esteem.

Intelligent to the point where one is capable of accomplishing all the tasks that must be done to reach whatever goal he desires.

Understanding of many techniques, not known to a typical human being.

Optimistic.

Cares about what other people think of him, but only for the sake of getting what he desires (most likely a girl).

Walks into unknown situations with an unusual confidence.

Emits an aura of general well being, even in situations where such feelings seem unimaginable.

...and of course many more.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, yes if you re-read my post you would of noticed that I actually did say you could be a DJ and a doctor, I didn't say you couldn't. I understand i explained that right after i said "I disagree" but I wasn't thinking straight and should of better organised my debate.

I'd like to ask you though, does it make a difference wether being a DJ is a trait or a title? I mean if you can be a DJ and still have another title it is similair to a trait, so that is irrelevant.

What i was trying to disagree with you about (all though i didn't point it out at all well) was that being happy is not the only thing that makes a DJ, but from your last post i see we share the same belief so further disagrement would be pointless.

Hope that helped clear things up