Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What height is considered tall for a man?

At what height does "Tall" begin for a man

• 5'11"

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 6'0"

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • 6'1"

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 6'2"

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman prefers a man that is a little taller than them while they are wearing heels. The Average height of American women is about 5'5'. best guess. So if she is wearing 2.5" in heels, she will prefer a man that is 5'8" or better on average. If the chick is taller, she'll want a taller dude.

But if she likes you, and you are only a little taller than she is, she just won't wear heels.

Height does matter to women, and they really can't help it... it's lizard brain sh1t. She won't know why you don't make her tingle, but that could be why. Emotions work in the sub-conscious, and this is what drives her. Even men that are 5'8" will find most chicks will think this is just fine.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average height of women all races is rounded off to 5"4 in America which includes all races of women.
Men average is 5"9 in America all races included.

Here's the thing these numbers are likely off slightly, why do I say this? Well because your an inch taller in the morning. The spine slowly decompresses over the day. I'm assuming most these measurements were done in the morning or mid afternoon likely making the average higher for box sexes by a half an inch or a fourth an inch

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new plate is 4'9" and one of the shortest girls I've been with. Not only does she make me feel tall, her hands are small so it makes me feel like I have a 10" d1ck. LOL

It's all relative to the girl you're seeing.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new plate is 4'9" and one of the shortest girls I've been with. Not only does she make me feel tall, her hands are small so it makes me feel like I have a 10" d1ck. LOL

It's all relative to the girl you're seeing.
I know a girl who is 4'10" and her shortness makes her super cute

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who is 4'10" and her shortness makes her super cute
I was banging a 4’11” hottie with a body for a few months. Everyone thought she was cute. Went to her head (she was full of it). In the end, being a short dude myself (5’7”) I can’t condemn my future son to life as short as Kevin Hart.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tall is relative, to other men in view. 5.8 is tall if others are 5.7 that are in view. as is status, looks, money, everything is relative. if we are the only one in view we are the best or the tallest.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banging a 4’11” hottie with a body for a few months. Everyone thought she was cute. Went to her head (she was full of it). In the end, being a short dude myself (5’7”) I can’t condemn my future son to life as short as Kevin Hart.
It's tricky most tall friends of mine had dads who were average height 5"8 and 5"9. My one friend's dad is 6"4 and friend is 5"9 and so is his brother

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be below average in height, but certainly not noticeably short. You should have no problem with chicks if everything else is in order.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rom Willis is 5"11 he mentions in video at his seminars he was taller than almost every guy.
Most dudes he seen with women were with regular looking guys
He confirms everything I been saying on here

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6’2” is the start of tall, to me.

I’m 6’0 on the nose and I would be above average height and a lot of women’s ideals. But fellow men wouldn’t say “Oh he’s tall”. Or to pick me out in the crowd no one would be like “the tall guy over there”
Tall is reserved for men who stand out from the pack in an obvious manner. It’s descriptive in a precise way that most everyone would agree on. And everyone being those who fall in to the majority of the height of the bell curve

I also have a lean physique and am bigger than most average non weightlifting people, but I wouldn’t be big.. the guy who is obviously a lifter with 17” arms would be big. Same idea. But of course there are going to be people with even bigger arms or taller who won’t acknowledge that persons size or height. That’s when things become relative.

same with weiner size. Just because the average is 5.4” or whatever it is, doesn’t mean 6” is big. Big would be what is fairly outside the above average. Most would probably say 7“+

All of this is to say that the average American’s height is 5’9”. 6’0” in reality isn’t that much taller.. it’s 3 inches, which isn’t much. But 5” more is much more considerable to stand out within a group of men.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 is tall seen plenty of dudes get called tall at 5"11 and 6 ft. The sweet spot is 5"10 to 6"1 after that it looks weird unless your a basketball or football player

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 is tall seen plenty of dudes get called tall at 5"11 and 6 ft. The sweet spot is 5"10 to 6"1 after that it looks weird unless your a basketball or football player
Yes, I'm 6 feet and patrons at work (when they describe me) refer to me as the tall guy with dark hair.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm 6 feet and patrons at work (when they describe me) refer to me as the tall guy with dark hair.
I'm 5"10.25 and I'm taller the average guy. I'm probably taller once I get my posture fixed according to my PT

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and my height isn't respected at all by women.

6'0" is the minimum. It's not worth bothering with swipe apps if you are below 6'0".

I have to work a lot more at 5'10" than if I were 6'0" or 6'1".

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and my height isn't respected at all by women.

6'0" is the minimum. It's not worth bothering with swipe apps if you are below 6'0".

I have to work a lot more at 5'10" than if I were 6'0" or 6'1".
How do you explain all the guys 5'9" and under that I see walking around with hot chicks?