Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What height is considered tall for a man?

At what height does "Tall" begin for a man

• 5'11"

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 6'0"

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • 6'1"

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 6'2"

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and my height isn't respected at all by women.

6'0" is the minimum. It's not worth bothering with swipe apps if you are below 6'0".

I have to work a lot more at 5'10" than if I were 6'0" or 6'1".
Bull Ive dated so fine women so average and everything in between. So have many men I know, the biggest players I knew were 5"7 to 5"11. The average height is 5"9. Stop obsessing over the height of men, what's next their jawline? The size of their package? You're inviting homoerotic thoughts in your head

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
i chose 6 ft 2 but thats TALL to me a 5'9 guy, 6 ft is really the start of tall ..6'4 PERFECT , anything above thaat is god status.

only 3% of men in the world are 6'3 or taller, me being a guy that doesnt like attention i think my heiight is perfect , as i would get tired of ppl askin me ''how tall are you?''

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i chose 6 ft 2 but thats TALL to me a 5'9 guy, 6 ft is really the start of tall ..6'4 PERFECT , anything above thaat is god status.

only 3% of men in the world are 6'3 or taller, me being a guy that doesnt like attention i think my heiight is perfect , as i would get tired of ppl askin me ''how tall are you?''
Yeah, if you don't want to draw attention to yourself, you don't want to be under 5'5" or over 6'3". Of course I would rather be 6'5" than under 5'5" any day of the week. Height automatically COMMANDS respect.

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on area. Average height today is 5'10 and around college towns, most guys are around 6'. A lot above. 6'2 is tall everywhere imo though.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Data is self-reported, so it is not 100% correct. In 2016, men self-reported their heights an average of 2.3 centimeters, or nearly a full inch, above what their actual measurements showed. Women over-reported their height too, by about 1.5 centimeters

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Data is self-reported, so it is not 100% correct. In 2016, men self-reported their heights an average of 2.3 centimeters, or nearly a full inch, above what their actual measurements showed. Women over-reported their height too, by about 1.5 centimeters
Well it must be my area. 6'0 + or - an inch is around where a majority of guys fall.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's truth in all pills across a vast difference of preferences. Not one pill contains the whole truth