Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to sazc?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Probably. Studies have been done showing female forum users get more attention and even replies even you don't know what the person looks like.
3 months of talking abt how you can't assemble a simple contraption and you dare come here talking abt nonsense?

You better get that machine up by hook or by crook and stop wasting people's time.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 months of talking abt how you can't assemble a simple contraption and you dare come here talking abt nonsense?

You better get that machine up by hook or by crook and stop wasting people's time.
Yes, you make a good point, @Spaz .

@biggoal , in another thread I even offered to download the manual and to give you personal guidance, but you ignored my offer to help.

Your excuse seems to be time, and the need to work on taxes. That's a BS excuse. Do you know how I know? Because you have plenty of time to post here on SoSuave.

Tomorrow morning, why don't you walk into that room, look at that monument to your fear and habit of avoidance, pick up that manual and finish the job? Men should know how to build and use tools. This kind of work builds confidence and self-reliance.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes, you make a good point. @biggoal , in another thread I even offered to download the manual and to give you personal guidance, but you ignored my offer to help.

Your excuse seems to be time, and the need to work on taxes. That's a BS excuse. Do you know how I know? Because you have plenty of time to post here on SoSuave.

Tomorrow morning, why don't you walk into that room, look at that monument to your fear and habit of avoidance, pick up that manual and finish the job? Men should know how to build and use tools. This kind of work builds confidence and self-reliance.
@biggoal needs a temp. timeout like @bigdave17. The rest will help him refocus his priorities. He's like on SS 24/7.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you make a good point, @Spaz .

@biggoal , in another thread I even offered to download the manual and to give you personal guidance, but you ignored my offer to help.

You might be right abt his fears and avoidance issues.

@biggoal needs a temp. timeout like @bigdave17. The rest will help him refocus his priorities. He's like on SS 24/7.
Nah. It's just time to chg tactics.

Banning never does work because it's just abt shoving a problem elsewhere.

A man comes here for help and help we shall.

Ignore all his attempts or posts unless it's about his gym equipment.

Refocus where its important.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You might be right abt his fears and avoidance issues.

Nah. It's just time to chg tactics.

Banning never does work because it's just abt shoving a problem elsewhere.

A man comes here for help and help we shall.

Ignore all his attempts or posts unless it's about his gym equipment.

Refocus where its important.
Going to have to respectfully disagree with you dude. The boy needs a break. He doesn't listen. A person who doesn't listen cannot be helped.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes two of us. I PM'ed him and volunteered to speak to him by phone and his PM response was that I was too old. This seems to be a case of a horse being led to water, but not wanting to drink.

Normally, I'd wager that with age comes wisdom, but AttackFormation is about half my age and I think the guy is a genius.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Going to have to respectfully disagree with you dude. The boy needs a break. He doesn't listen. A person who doesn't listen cannot be helped.
There's various methods at our disposal.

An arsenal of it.

For now, you can do ur part by not entertaining him and cutting off all interactions with him unless it's with regards to him getting his gym set up and running.

Be firm.