Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does narcissist do wheb they sense youre physically/emotionally checking out.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of letting go 1 active narcicist begun as an very short LTR. Im thinking of putting her in my orbiters status, seemingly shes not just that harley quinn type of narc that i would like to hang around..

This malignant narc im currently with are too boring to even played with, lol its must be humorous to all of you.

Shes currently doesnt realize that im playing with her all the way right now, so what they do if they know youre on run mode?? Not actually running, she doesnt have any important roles in my life, its too boring.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be mentally exhausted if you’re playing games with a narcissist. These people spend their whole lives crafting their personality and games, they aren’t like normal people. You’re basically trying to outsmart a crazy person, and if you aren’t crazy then you’re going to wear yourself out. They can sense you’re about to check out and they’ll discard you. Here’s how it’s going to go, she will talk you into staying and then she will discard you not long after. They have to win, at all cost.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what Robert said. Was hooking up with a girl I went to highschool with. She had gone onto a d1 college on a scholarship and then when she graduated moved to LA and modeled.

at first I was simply thinking with my friend below the waist. She is a ten....after a month and a half of listening to her I was physically repulsed by everything about her. I started to hate her.... so I ghosted her and she had an epic meltdown. A few months after that she was texting me... It was a calculated play for her. She completely changed her personality during the text exchange and at one point brought up meeting up. I was drunk and said sure we can meet up again. The next day I got a scathing text about how she would never allow me to hurt her again and how horrible I was,... I literally laughed for 15 minutes because her ego was so massive she had to find a way to be the one that ended it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will talk you into staying and then she will discard you not long after. They have to win, at all cost.
Shes currently in her training me mode by Withdrawal of affection and attention as their standards sop while busy grooming their fresh victims, so she doesnt hold any power on me.

So short lives then? Ok thats even good reason to leave early.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what Robert said. Was hooking up with a girl I went to highschool with. She had gone onto a d1 college on a scholarship and then when she graduated moved to LA and modeled.

at first I was simply thinking with my friend below the waist. She is a ten....after a month and a half of listening to her I was physically repulsed by everything about her. I started to hate her.... so I ghosted her and she had an epic meltdown. A few months after that she was texting me... It was a calculated play for her. She completely changed her personality during the text exchange and at one point brought up meeting up. I was drunk and said sure we can meet up again. The next day I got a scathing text about how she would never allow me to hurt her again and how horrible I was,... I literally laughed for 15 minutes because her ego was so massive she had to find a way to be the one that ended it.
This is sooo goood, i will try this.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes currently in her training me mode by Withdrawal of affection and attention as their standards sop while busy grooming their fresh victims, so she doesnt hold any power on me.

So short lives then? Ok thats even good reason to leave early.
Yeah they are masters at the silent treatment. MASTERS. They can go days, weeks, months and even years doing it. They can also pop back in whenever they’re ready like nothing ever happened. It’s not about you, it’s about them and how useful you can be to them. The covert narcissist I dated for a year, it took me awhile but I sorta figured out her patterns. Every 6-7 weeks she would devalue me and discard me, I didn’t always know the reason but the timeline always matched up to 6-7 weeks. She’d gaslight me into starting a fight so she could use that ad the excuse to ignore me. In the beginning it lasted for 12 hours, then it would go to 2-4 days, then it would go to a week, then a couple weeks, then the final discard lasted a couple months. She ended up popping back into my life wanting to meet up and talk, even though I’d been pushing it and was getting ignored so I dropped it. It had to be on her terms not mine. The meetup had to be her idea, and it seemed normal for awhile again but it was all a play. She ended up discarding me for good not long after that and I haven’t heard from her since.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they are masters at the silent treatment. MASTERS. They can go days, weeks, months and even years doing it. They can also pop back in whenever they’re ready like nothing ever happened. It’s not about you, it’s about them and how useful you can be to them. The covert narcissist I dated for a year, it took me awhile but I sorta figured out her patterns. Every 6-7 weeks she would devalue me and discard me, I didn’t always know the reason but the timeline always matched up to 6-7 weeks. She’d gaslight me into starting a fight so she could use that ad the excuse to ignore me. In the beginning it lasted for 12 hours, then it would go to 2-4 days, then it would go to a week, then a couple weeks, then the final discard lasted a couple months. She ended up popping back into my life wanting to meet up and talk, even though I’d been pushing it and was getting ignored so I dropped it. It had to be on her terms not mine. The meetup had to be her idea, and it seemed normal for awhile again but it was all a play. She ended up discarding me for good not long after that and I haven’t heard from her since.
Feel dearly sorry for you,

Yeah it will seems normal for while, but u can obviously should've not ignore all the red flags. Its legit and your instinct wont ever lie to you!

I entered this relationship solely base on feelings, and ended up as well with the same consciousness.

This one withdraw affection/passive agressive mode within 1 weeks intervals.. I bet shes so desperately for supplies that she had to push for powerplay that soon.

The best part the last time i spoke to her on the phone yesterday she sound exhausted - thats a good indicator of melting down for not getting any emotional response from me or supplies, today are one of the weakest day in my life since im getting 3 minor surgery this morning, doing recovery at home, im expecting her to take this the best opportunity to destroy me, she wait until now and still... I havent respond. Haha

Think this are the best time to go completely ghost from her.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You are not a person to an actual NPD narcissist. Rather you are an object. That means you are an extension of the narcissist and you have value only if/when they choose to play with you/use you.

That means in the mind of the narcissist you have no agency; no autonomy. That is why it makes them angry when you exercise agency or autonomy...you aren’t supposed to think or act for yourself.

But few people are actually NPD level folks.

The best way to handle a narcissist is to walk away and pre-emptively leave them. They lose in that sense and it is injurious for them to lose, because after all, how dare you...they are better than you.

They will avoid you if they feel they cannot win with you. Otherwise they will try at some point to reel you back in.

It is not a normal dynamic and cannot be viewed as such.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes coming around to texting after a week of nc.. Boy i think this is when they talk to you for staying.. Youre right its like nothing had happened, the text goes saying "hi how are you? Why you're being quite? Is everything is ok?" im like what the fock. o_O

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first girlfriend would do that, Even when she had ignored prior texts all week lol. It's tied into her sleeping with other men.
Yes this are her second text.. Previous text were on the pre nc started.. Hows its tied into your ex sleeping with other man?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of letting go 1 active narcicist begun as an very short LTR. Im thinking of putting her in my orbiters status, seemingly shes not just that harley quinn type of narc that i would like to hang around..

This malignant narc im currently with are too boring to even played with, lol its must be humorous to all of you.

Shes currently doesnt realize that im playing with her all the way right now, so what they do if they know youre on run mode?? Not actually running, she doesnt have any important roles in my life, its too boring.
You don't play with a narc... they play with you, but you don't realize it until it's too late.

I've been out of a really toxic family environment. My dad has a lot of those narcissist traits. It's an evil that I can explain... Being 3 months out of all that sh1t I can tell you how drained I was until now.

29 years trying to find a way to deal, accept, trying to fix my relationship with him... And he loved that.

If you stay around pigs, you will get dirty... Difference is that they like being dirt.

I almost took out my own life... They abuse you so silently, if you allow it and stay around those people, they will put you on such a sh1t that you can lost your desire to live.

I had a good job on his company, also I lived on one of his houses... And I just give up on all that. That offer he did is like a call to put me on a miserable cage. He can offer my 1 billion dollars, I would never accept that sh1t again.

My best advice would be: RUN.

This guy has a lot of good information on that topic:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You don't play with a narc... they play with you, but you don't realize it until it's too late.

I've been out of a really toxic family environment. My dad has a lot of those narcissist traits. It's an evil that I can explain... Being 3 months out of all that sh1t I can tell you how drained I was until now.

29 years trying to find a way to deal, accept, trying to fix my relationship with him... And he loved that.

If you stay around pigs, you will get dirty... Difference is that they like being dirt.

I almost took out my own life... They abuse you so silently, if you allow it and stay around those people, they will put you on such a sh1t that you can lost your desire to live.

I had a good job on his company, also I lived on one of his houses... And I just give up on all that. That offer he did is like a call to put me on a miserable cage. He can offer my 1 billion dollars, I would never accept that sh1t again.

My best advice would be: RUN.

This guy has a lot of good information on that topic:

keep running too...until you've built up your own company

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is no other advice to give on a narcissist, bipolar, bpd, sociopath, or histrionic personality disorder---- other than this -- Any cluster b personality = immediate next.

Just don't.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I woke up one day and I realized that all of my self-esteem and professional pride was completely gone after years working for them. It can be very insidious.
No doubt man! This is not good at all!

Really happy to hear that you woke up on that too! The best move we can do in our lives with this situation.

It's difficult to break that chain, but it gives us back our power and energy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes coming around to texting after a week of nc.. Boy i think this is when they talk to you for staying.. Youre right its like nothing had happened, the text goes saying "hi how are you? Why you're being quite? Is everything is ok?" im like what the fock. o_O
Two things are gonna happen now. This texting will go on for a day or few days and then she will stop responding and it’s back to silent treatment. She’s seeing if you’re still on the hook, whatever reaction you give her she’s using that as fuel. It’s like crack to them, once she gets a little bump of fuel from you she’s gone again. She might even hint at meeting up but she’s not planning to go through with it, don’t get your hopes up. The second thing that will happen is you’re about to enter another “love bombing” phase but it’s going to be shorter.....a lot shorter. Things will seem ok for a week or couple weeks or month and then bam, she’s crazier than she was before.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complaining about narcissistic folk is the same as complaining about women who've done you wrong. Voice your concern one time if it helps you. Address the situation and move on. TAKE ACTION. To continue complaining about it prevents you from making progress in a positive direction. The human mind is a driven machine. What you focus it on it will find a way to induce that outcome. So to keep complaining about bad women or narcs will ensure you have plenty more of it to deal with in the future. When our mind is clean and positive we will see the world differently and different outcomes become possible.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff

Im driven to learn, and im exciting and obsessed to know more about life, this will be a life experience dealing with them, i might doesnt have a chance to encounter one again or it will be easy to deal with them in the future. Ive dealt with the type of this damage goods at many concurrence, ive been with bpds, they are lot crazier. This is something new.. An Hpd's.. Its wise that we take this as life experience and lesson to grow and reach further to success.

Ill take it @Robert28, @LARaiders85 has an ample of knowledge from this, and @Blacksheep has dealt with it his entire life and wasting so much energy on them beside focus on himself his potential could be limitless.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff

Im driven to learn, and im exciting and obsessed to know more about life, this will be a life experience dealing with them, i might doesnt have a chance to encounter one again or it will be easy to deal with them in the future. Ive dealt with the type of this damage goods at many concurrence, ive been with bpds, they are lot crazier. This is something new.. An Hpd's.. Its wise that we take this as life experience and lesson to grow and reach further to success.

Ill take it @Robert28, @LARaiders85 has an ample of knowledge from this, and @Blacksheep has dealt with it his entire life and wasting so much energy on them beside focus on himself his potential could be limitless.
We could be doing or thinking something that benefits us instead of to discuss them. Making progress. Growing. Adjusting our boundaries so one of them couldn't happen again.