Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you make of these artist?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a real Anaconda snake that is around her neck.

I've replayed this video numerous times on my desktop and once on the TV. The music and scenery is just breathtaking, but the snake being wrapped around her neck is just disturbing.

What do you make of this? Was that snake a real threat that could have actually choked her?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Billie Eilish, she's one of the few modern artists that I actually have some respect for. I mean I don't have any of her albums or anything like that, but I like what she does on some level, it's unique. She works with her brother.

I don't know about the snake, but she has another video where she has spiders crawling on her, "You Should See Me In a Crown". And I did hear that those spiders were real, and that she was very concerned about not hurting them when they shot the video.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Billie Eilish, she's one of the few modern artists that I actually have some respect for. I mean I don't have any of her albums or anything like that, but I like what she does on some level, it's unique. She works with her brother.

I don't know about the snake, but she has another video where she has spiders crawling on her, "You Should See Me In a Crown". And I did hear that those spiders were real, and that she was very concerned about not hurting them when they shot the video.
She has better videos than this? I think this is one of the most visually striking music videos I've ever seen. It contrasts the vastness of the mountains and sky with a snake that's choking you. This video clip is like a micro-movie.

What is your opinion about Lana Del Ray?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your opinion about Lana Del Ray?
Haven't really heard of her, except I think she was on SNL once. I don't really pay attention to modern music, especially pop music. If I hear something I like, I'll take note of it, but I don't seek it out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lana Dal Ray also has some "disturbing" music videos that remind me of Billie Eilish. Some of her songs include Chemtrails under the Country Club and Summertime Sadness. I think Lana Del Ray's videos are more disturbed than Billie Eilish, but I guess that's a matter of taste. Lana is retro-60s style with music videos that feel like its some old 16mm reel you found somewhere by accident.

I'll post a link to one of her videos just to illustrate what I mean:

Do you find her music videos more disturbing than Billie Elish. I do, and that says allot. She released another video also this year called "Chemtrails Under the Country Club" and the ending of the video looked so disturbing I regretted watching it to the end. When I watch it, I just play up to the middle then cut off the video before the video changes.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to judge you, but this media is not really targeted at men, like my mom couldn't tell you what she had for dinner last night but you ask her about Billie Eilish, she'll start rattling off, my mom is a 50+ year old woman and Bill is like 19 or something

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to judge you, but this media is not really targeted at men, like my mom couldn't tell you what she had for dinner last night but you ask her about Billie Eilish, she'll start rattling off, my mom is a 50+ year old woman and Bill is like 19 or something
I'm not promoting these videos by any stretch. In fact, the second video is totally anathema and I have rules against viewing it myself, however, I figure most people are 18+. These videos should be age-restricted.

Secondly, art is art, which means it up to the individual audience to interpret the meaning of it. For example, Billie Elish video about the snake represents debt with me. If you have allot of debt the interest can squeeze the life out of you and you feel you can never get out of debt and enjoy the vastness of financial freedom. That's my interpretation of the video. Do I care about the lyrics or what she is trying to say? Not really. Obviously if I did, I'd probably not enjoy the video or dismiss it as another Stacey singing BS about Chad because I'm not going to care if I already feel overlooked right?

Your mother and my mother are totally different. I would never show such a video to my mother or she would think something is wrong with me. That video is almost like pure evil to have a snake go around your neck like that. You would think the girl is possessed or has allot of demons to do a stunt like that.

However, to say the videos are not artistic or have some resonance in my own memories of my ex-gf of summer-2012, would not be easy for me to dismiss it as some modern feminism in art. I don't interpret it that way and just enjoy the video. In fact, it feels like my folks are nosing around if I play that video and I hide it from them.

Both videos are like pure evil. One video has an Anaconda snake going around a girls neck that could kill her? The second video depicts women committing suicide. Did these women make a deal with the devil in exchange for fame or something like that? Aren't these videos just evil?

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not promoting these videos by any stretch. In fact, the second video is totally anathema and I have rules against viewing it myself, however, I figure most people are 18+. These videos should be age-restricted.

Secondly, art is art, which means it up to the individual audience to interpret the meaning of it. For example, Billie Elish video about the snake represents debt with me. If you have allot of debt the interest can squeeze the life out of you and you feel you can never get out of debt and enjoy the vastness of financial freedom. That's my interpretation of the video. Do I care about the lyrics or what she is trying to say? Not really. Obviously if I did, I'd probably not enjoy the video or dismiss it as another Stacey singing BS about Chad because I'm not going to care if I already feel overlooked right?

Your mother and my mother are totally different. I would never show such a video to my mother or she would think something is wrong with me. That video is almost like pure evil to have a snake go around your neck like that. You would think the girl is possessed or has allot of demons to do a stunt like that.

However, to say the videos are not artistic or have some resonance in my own memories of my ex-gf of summer-2012, would not be easy for me to dismiss it as some modern feminism in art. I don't interpret it that way and just enjoy the video. In fact, it feels like my folks are nosing around if I play that video and I hide it from them.

Both videos are like pure evil. One video has an Anaconda snake going around a girls neck that could kill her? The second video depicts women committing suicide. Did these women make a deal with the devil in exchange for fame or something like that? Aren't these videos just evil?
I don't know how you managed to say nothing in 4 paragraphs, im legitimately impressed... No, these videos are not evil, they are catering to an audience that enjoys the evil, if there was no audience it would not exist

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a real Anaconda snake that is around her neck.

I've replayed this video numerous times on my desktop and once on the TV. The music and scenery is just breathtaking, but the snake being wrapped around her neck is just disturbing.

What do you make of this? Was that snake a real threat that could have actually choked her?
I’m sorry but this is terrible. Is this what “young men” listen to these days?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this is terrible. Is this what “young men” listen to these days?
I don't think the audience of the songs is "young men", the video seems to "Me-Too"ish for that audience. The video itself is sick, but it looks like a concept music video with great cinematography. I guess its the brand of this particular artist. The snake part or the lyrics make it terrible?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Billie is an Illuminati puppet working for Satan's agenda. Billie did tell you not to trust him cause he's the Devil. Meaning she is a he fooling the world. The dead eyes that emit evil. The long neck, brow ridge,wide shoulders. They constantly mock us by using male names.

thumbnail.jpg
Don't let the hormone grown doobies fool you. Study the skeletal anatomy of both genders. Too many obvious signs for someone who knows. They're getting really good at fooling people.
bb.jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gross.

Personally can't stand these new age, modern artists.

They all give off SJW vibes.
Eilish in particular gives off MK-ULTRA vibes.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Billie is an Illuminati puppet working for Satan's agenda. Billie did tell you not to trust him cause he's the Devil. Meaning she is a he fooling the world. The dead eyes that emit evil. The long neck, brow ridge,wide shoulders. They constantly mock us by using male names.

View attachment 6302
Don't let the hormone grown doobies fool you. Study the skeletal anatomy of both genders. Too many obvious signs for someone who knows. They're getting really good at fooling people.
View attachment 6303
...and what about Lana Del Ray? Who is worst between these two singers? I think Lana Del Ray's music videos are a bit more unhinged.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and what about Lana Del Ray? Who is worst between these two singers? I think Lana Del Ray's music videos are a bit more unhinged.
Illuminati Satan worshiping tranny puppet like Gaga and the crew of deceivers. I've only listen to a couple songs of each so I cannot really give an opinion. I also don't go out of my way to listen to Satan music as it harbors evil spirits. Music is an extremely effective mind control tool thats been used for decades to brainwash the masses and cast spells from Witch Craft within the music. Sounds totally unbelievable I know. That's just the way evil operates.

I have a trans break down video of him somewhere in my files. If I find it Ill post it. If you want the symbolism from the witch someone did a quick break down vid.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illuminati Satan worshiping tranny puppet like Gaga and the crew of deceivers. I've only listen to a couple songs of each so I cannot really give an opinion. I also don't go out of my way to listen to Satan music as it harbors evil spirits. Music is an extremely effective mind control tool thats been used for decades to brainwash the masses and cast spells from Witch Craft within the music. Sounds totally unbelievable I know. That's just the way evil operates.

I have a trans break down video of him somewhere in my files. If I find it Ill post it. If you want the symbolism from the witch someone did a quick break down vid.

I was only resonant with two of Lana's music videos, Summertime Sadness and Chemtrails Under the Country Club. I'm not interested in any of her other music videos because they don't resonate. The two music videos remind me of summer 2012 with ex-gf. There could be something bewitching about Chemtrails since I just listen to the first half of the music video and I feel a nice feeling like I did when I was with that ex-gf that year and felt understood and appreciated by something that felt like an essence of a girlfriend coming from that music video. Again, it could be a 'bewitching effect" from the music. I don't play that music videos regularly.

If we are talking on that vein about these music videos harboring evil spirits, then you must think Colbie Caillat must really be into something. I listened to her music video "Brighter than the Sun" when my spiritual guard was at its lowest level (saw a hooker the night before), and feel that music video was the starting point of a massive panic attack and mental break-down that lasted about a month.

I have replayed the video many times afterwards and it never had a similar effect like that particular time.

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga. I did see her as an actress in A Star is Born (watched it at home not long after the home release) in 2018, and she was so so as an actress in that movie. I saw some of her music videos and while she had some catchy tunes, I was just completely turned-off by her music videos. Just no interest in them at all.

Guess I have to be careful of any music videos that reminds me of my 2012 ex since they might be evil.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing this.

First I listened to the song by itself and thought, it's chill and a little dreamy. I didn't pay much attention to the words.

Then I listened and watched the video. I usually think music videos don't add much to a song, but she did a good job (she directed, apparently) with the simplicity of the image. The snake was impressive and when it envelops her, it's freaky (and also a little sexy, I have to admit). In this case the video enhances the song, which I might otherwise ignore as coffeehouse background music, not that it's bad, just not super memorable. The opening drone shot is pretty cool.

I looked up the lyrics. The song is about a man who takes advantage of an underage girl and has a hold on her because she initially looked up to him as a role model. Obviously the constrictor represents the predator/abuser. It appears both docile (almost loving) but dangerous and very much in control. Of course a listener can project his/her own experiences onto this to an extent, but the lyrics seem pretty obvious ("And you swear you didn't know (didn't know) / You said you thought she was your age").

Obviously snakes carry a long history of symbolism as demonic or evil, but she gave the anaconda the respect it deserves and didn't treat it as anything other than what it is. It is a beautiful animal that will not hesitate to fukk you up.

Side note, it's nice to see Billy Eilish doesn't thin out her eyebrows. I haven't seen that since the days of young Brooke Shields and Madonna. Never understood why women do that, unless they have a unibrow or something. Though I'm sure Billie isn't worried what I think.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing this.

First I listened to the song by itself and thought, it's chill and a little dreamy. I didn't pay much attention to the words.

Then I listened and watched the video. I usually think music videos don't add much to a song, but she did a good job (she directed, apparently) with the simplicity of the image. The snake was impressive and when it envelops her, it's freaky (and also a little sexy, I have to admit). In this case the video enhances the song, which I might otherwise ignore as coffeehouse background music, not that it's bad, just not super memorable. The opening drone shot is pretty cool.

I looked up the lyrics. The song is about a man who takes advantage of an underage girl and has a hold on her because she initially looked up to him as a role model. Obviously the constrictor represents the predator/abuser. It appears both docile (almost loving) but dangerous and very much in control. Of course a listener can project his/her own experiences onto this to an extent, but the lyrics seem pretty obvious ("And you swear you didn't know (didn't know) / You said you thought she was your age").
I figured it was about showing men in a negative light, and one of those modern feminist videos, but the video was so good that I overlooked all of that. I looked at this movie called "Promising Yonge Woman" (2020), the way you are describing that music video is reminding me of that movie. It's a good watch.

samspade said:
Obviously snakes carry a long history of symbolism as demonic or evil, but she gave the anaconda the respect it deserves and didn't treat it as anything other than what it is. It is a beautiful animal that will not hesitate to fukk you up.
The first mention of the word devil in her lyrics is where you see the snake wrapping around her in the music video.

samspade said:
Side note, it's nice to see Billy Eilish doesn't thin out her eyebrows. I haven't seen that since the days of young Brooke Shields and Madonna. Never understood why women do that, unless they have a unibrow or something. Though I'm sure Billie isn't worried what I think.
How many times have you re-watched the video? I couldn't stop re-watching it multiple times last week, but its petered down and I hardly look at it much now. How do you contrast her with Lana Del Rey?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured it was about showing men in a negative light, and one of those modern feminist videos, but the video was so good that I overlooked all of that. I looked at this movie called "Promising Yonge Woman" (2020), the way you are describing that music video is reminding me of that movie. It's a good watch.

The first mention of the word devil in her lyrics is where you see the snake wrapping around her in the music video.

How many times have you re-watched the video? I couldn't stop re-watching it multiple times last week, but its petered down and I hardly look at it much now. How do you contrast her with Lana Del Rey?
I don't know if it shows men in a negative light, that stuff happens a lot and she's telling a story about a bad guy, that's how I see it. Kind of like when feminists bytch about "Run For Your Life" by the Beatles - Lennon was telling a story from some fukked up guy's point of view.

I only watched the video a couple of times. I know what you mean how some songs + videos can hook you. This one didn't quite do that for me but I think it had a cool look to it.

I'll check out that movie...I think someone was just telling me about it. There's going to be a lot of content about that kind of thing, post-Weinstein, Spacey, etc. Saw one last year called Share that was okay. Actually The Accused with Jodie Foster from back in the 80s was pretty good. (Not to go off on a tangent.)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You edited and put another video there and I looked at the cover for the second one. You are freaking me out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a music video from a good singer that's not implicated in any witchcraft or occult. I've been re-playing this video a number of times lately. It's Janet Jackson. Surely, no one can dig up any dirt on her.