Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do with a quiet girl?

Reaction score
With all of the girls that I've been involved with previously, conversation was no problem. I could just basically say "yeah" and they would keep talking about themselves, and I only had to feed them some open ended questions to keep it going. However, a girl that I'm dating now is different. She's not as self-centered as the other girls, and not as chatty. That's a good thing, but it makes talking harder because I'm talking much more than I've gotten in the habit of doing. I even find myself (gasp) talking about myself in our conversations.

So how do you deal with a quiet girl, who gives three word answers to your open ended questions?

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, man, always remember the basics of inquisitive conversation. Ask the questions: Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? These questions should make her respond with more than three words. The question that always requires a lengthy answer is "Why?" This is also the most revealing question one could ask. This lets you into what she really thinks because it makes her hypothesize. When she does try to give you short answers, ask her to be more specific.
I hope this helps.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

Reaction score
Ah here's the problem

Me: Why do you like dancing?
Her: I don't know, it's cool.
Me: How come you think it's cool?
Her: because, I just like it

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah...

perhaps, she doesn't feel comfortable around you, that would really reek.... i wish i could help

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, she may just be ignorant and not know what's going on around her. Try asking hypothetical questions, too. These require real responses, and you can tell a lot about her personality by these, too. Then, you can ask her the ever famous "Why?"

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like either:

* she doesnt have much social skills
* she feels uncomfortable
* she feels self-conscious (cautious of everything she says)
* she doesnt want to talk

If you try every open ended, hypothetical question and she just doesnt open up then this relationship wont last very long.

vodo321

Reaction score
why not jus ask her if she is uncomfortable talking to you or if she doesnt have intrest in you because she doesnt really talk much.

maybe shes the type that wants to get to know you before she talks to you...like she doesnt kno wut kind of person you are and if you are the kind of person she wants to get into a relationship w/.

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you dating a girl that doesn't talk? I always wonder whenever someone posts something asking for tips on shy girls and girls that don't talk.