Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when you have nothing in common?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm popular at my school...that's a given...

However...

I notice that my old friends, from back when I was an AFC, who I've held onto -- still share much more in common with me.

In fact I can find nothing I share in common with these "popular" kids I hangout with. Despite this, they choose to be friends with me...

I don't mean ideals... I mean what music we listen to, what we're "into", interests and hobbies.

What do I do guys?

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I'm trying to decide if "this" is really for me. What do I do...?

:confused:

Mcj493

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang out with those popular friends once in a while, but also hang out with those friends who you have things in common with.....thats what id do anyway

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang out with whichever group you have more fun with.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang out with my dorky friends way more than my "popular" friends. And thats by choice.

Image is temporary, true friendship is forever.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
image is nothing.
im gonna go write a big post about this. cya.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no big deal

when it comes down to it, what you have in common is not important all the time. i know exactly how you feel. many of my best friends are the ones that are totally different. i think it's important to get that variety. plus, to get to know yourself, you have to get to know others and how they act and behave so you have something to compare to (i hope that made sense).
just remember this: if it ain't broken, don't fix it. if you have a good time hanging out with them, don't worry about anything.