Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do for a living?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Some of you I know what you do, but I’m curious what fields you guys are in.

So what do you do, tell us a little about your job, how old you are, how many years on the job and are you content with your job.
This also could be a good networking thread to meet people in a similar field and discuss some things.
PA in a hospital. RE on the side.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agency recruiter, nationwide.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick I could’ve sworn you were a government worker
Municiple hospital. I've mentioned I work in a hospital multiple times. Usually in medically related threads. It's also when I state, this is not medical advice and they should seek out professional medical assistance.

You've been hiding your medical powers from us this whole time.
I try to lend where I can. I need to watch what I type.

What's an RE?
Real Estate

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I work as a software engineer for a medium sized company. Been in IT for about 5 years which 2.5 of them have been in software development. I enjoy the work and can't see myself doing anything else. The gripes I have with this career is the pettiness among the business, the lack of female talent, and the amount of sedentary activity, but it comes with the territory. I rather have those headaches then what I had to deal with in my old career (customer service)

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I work 3 jobs during the week I work in IT cisco switches and networking mostly, part time I was delivering the mail on saturdays and I also work nights at a hospital mainly per diem. I'm trying to find a second IT job thats per diem or at least contractual in nature so I can stop working at the hospital.
You're going to kill yourself with stress if you keep doing that man. 3 jobs, high stress.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I sell mobile phone accessories as my main job. Like those generic Otterbox cases. I buy them for $3 to $4.99 and sell them for $19 and other phone stuff. The markup is nice but only 3 days a week. Looking into how i can design my own case line to have sold via Amazon like other makers like Supcase does for example. With the cheap cost to make and high markup I could make a 100k a year on that.

I also work part time at a grocery store.

Jenny67

Reaction score
Editor.
All-day facing the characters, that really makes me numb. I dream of being a diving coach. I have an obsession with blue water.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT Admin/Network Engineer. Managing IT Infrastructure, Network, Security and Data Privacy for a production concern.
Had four years of professional training after school and working as professional for nearly 12 years now.
Right now I'm specializing in Cybersecurity.

Template

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like traveling and want to go to Mexico for plastic Surgery. I learn more information on the Internet and found this site our website I have one question. Can I trust this information?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Business Process Consulting -> Carpentry -> Flip Houses -> Flip Contracts -> now Futures Trader, BTC maximalist.

Some festival production on the side.

Left corporate environment about 20yrs ago.

I work for myself, whenever, wherever I want.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work for the government and real estate on the side

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm a process operator at a metal refinery that's part of a huge multinational company. It's mostly a chemical process, not smelting which I guess most people would think of. I control the process which is probably the most complex one in the entire country. I'm 28 and have been working there for 10 years (since turning 18).

I'm very satisfied with the job, it has great balance between mental and physical work. Some days are super chill while other days I'm running around like crazy trying to save a sinking ship. Most days are pretty chill though, I'm well paid for someone who essentially drinks coffee most of the time.

I don't want to quit this job, but I do want to make more money, but I'm about to max out my current position. Looking into ways to make money on the side without too much time investment.