Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do women want?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

Foreword
Just want to start this off by saying this is really worth your time because it took me a good month to think of how I wanted to say this. This is straight from the heart, and I wouldn't have it any other way. This post is short, sweet, concise, and from the heart, so please take advantage of it.

--

I was thinking the other day, uncommon as it is, and realized: I'm a nice guy.

Now, some of you are thinking "whoa, WUWD is a nice guy?WUWD doesn't treat girls like crap and they come to him?"

No, silly! :)

People tell me all the time that "I don't wanna sound like an AFC when I say ____" or "would saying/doing _____ be considered AFC?"

Becoming a DJ is behavior modification. It does not, however, apply to what you say. The most testosteronized male can say "I really care for you and would never leave you", and the girl would swallow it up and tears would stream from her eyes. "Thank you WUWD" she'd say to me, "I really love everything about you blah blah blah."

Now, what if a person that looks like this (click here) said "I really care for you and would never leave you"?

The girl would do something in the area of a scream mixed with a slight screeching tone and run away. Remember, it's not what you say, its who says it. Guys can say the dumbest things, and if your peers love you, they won't care how stupid it is. If thyour peers hate you, you'll get nowhere.

So I encourage you to work at who you wanna be. I'd like to be:
- Known as a nice guy who will talk to anyone.
- Be friends with everyone, and not diss anyone in public, ever.
- Be happy with myself
- A PERSON WHO IS RESPECTED.

Don't you?

So always, when approaching, command respect. It doesn't matter if you think you're being a nice guy. The girls don't care, if you are the right guy who should be speaking like that to them.

At this point in time, you are thinking: "What does being nice and the right guy have to do with what women want?"

Your answer is: Everything

Now, the pressing question: what do women want? The truth is, they want the guy I mentioned above, more or less. They want a guy who can fullfill their fantasies. Every girl has them, and every girl wants them fulfilled. Be that man. Use every resource you can to accomplish what you want. Make yourself a plan, and know how to do it.

I know the post has shifted from one point to a second one, but it all has one shirt summarizing point: Be the man that girls dream of, and don't worry about how to act once you are there.

Best of luck to those of you who go out there and make things happen, I have more respect for you than anything. Believe in yourself, and never lose sight of your goals and dreams. Never give up, and fight till the end. Trust me; it's worth it.

Only if you believe.

~Sebastian

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALLY A POST THAT WUWD MADE AND I LOVE!!

This post is 100% true, but you can only learn this after experience. His main point states that you can be nice at TIMES, you should have a normal relationship with a girl, and NOT ALWAYS act like a jerk. Still, dont buy every girl flowers and be that emotional tampon, but learn the differences in the occasions!

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmmmm done this before and fell into the "i like u as a friend circle".....i agree with only some parts of this post IMO

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah being nice is good. But don't be a *****. Don't act like she dosn't mean anything to you. Let her know if your close. But don't walk up to astranger and profess your love in a three hour speech that says thing about her that she dons't even know(Because you stlk her)

THe whole world revolves around balance. To much good cholestoral you bleed ot death from a paper cut. To much bad cholestoral your arteries get clogged. SO what do you want? balance.

If you love a girl and you know she feel s the same way tell her.
But at the same time don't let someone walk all over you.

Moderation

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened to AC/DC?

gotta get up to the 3000 mark huh?

good writings...but im not sure if i can belive you are a nice guy;)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
what happened to AC/DC?

gotta get up to the 3000 mark huh?

good writings...but im not sure if i can belive you are a nice guy;)
I am.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're my fantasy Sebastian ;)

And DarkFalcon...damn, slow down bro. 30 posts a day! Turn off that monitor dude and get out there.

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'll have to agree with you Sebastian.

Oh and how is you're post counter not going up? You've posted more than you're 2300 cause this post is after your so called last post. I don't get this:confused:

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm insomniac so I only post during the night. I'm afraid if I went and started hitting on girls at 2:30 in the morning I'd get called a stocker. But thanx for the advice. I know enough about playing to know its not gonna matter how much you know if you don't go out and use it.
Thanks fo rhte concern though

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm insomniac so I only post during the night. I'm afraid if I went and started hitting on girls at 2:30 in the morning I'd get called a stocker. But thanx for the advice. I know enough about playing to know its not gonna matter how much you know if you don't go out and use it.
Thanks fo rhte concern though
Post as little or as much as you want. It just struck me as strange...I've posted almost every day for about 13 months and you've wracked up a third the number of mine in a week!

And yeah, as a college student I can relate to never sleepin, it feels like I never sleep from Sunday night till Friday night! In fact, it's almost 2 am right now.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's some of my original posts, like way back in 2001, they got deleted, something like that.

Thanks Jared, your input means plenty to me, even though I'm only your fantasy :D