Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What city should I move to?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in San Antonio TX, haven't been out much so don't have much to compare to but I have a feeling there are WAY better cities. First off, the heat here is unbearable (especially for me), big city but its got too much of a small-town feel.

So, after college, im out of here! But where? Here's just some of the stuff i like so you can get a clue what im all about:

- NO EXTREME & HUMID HEAT OR TOO MUCH SUN... I like beaches and all but my body seriously can't tolerate heat, I seem to lose energy and it just has a bad effect on me.
Overall mild weather would be the best, but definately leaning towards the cooler side. Summers at or below 85 would be nice. Cold is absolutely no problem, however being the sports car junkie I am I'd like to avoid places with extreme blizzards and such, but snow is fine as long as the city is able to keep things under control on the roads etc. and it doesn't get out of hand. Cool, cloudy fall weather is the best.
- Big city. Lots of big malls are a must, good attractions/nightspots/hangouts are good too.
- Nice, clean and modern looking (city AND neighborhoods)
- The lower the cost of living the better (then again im in TX, with $250k I could live in the best neighborhood in town)

Ive considered Denver, Seattle and Minneapolis so far. Seattles high cost scares me, and Minneapolis winters might be pretty hardcore but the Mall of America alone pretty much won me over there. Any other input?

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Northern VA / DC and love it. Relatively good job market, moderate weather & lots of HBs. Tons of really good places to eat, good music scene & lots of clubs/bars/lounges.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im not sure how the summers are in San Fransisco, but its a beautiful city and im sure theres plenty to do

and i doubt they could be too bad, same with the winters