Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you thinking?

Cavalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been casually dating different women for the past several months. I have noticed a common theme among all of them. Usually after the first time they come over and any sort of physical intimacy happens, they always like to ask me "what are you thinking?" Every single woman has asked me this. From my standpoint, this is usually on date 3 or 4 and way too early for me to discuss exclusivity, etc. Do you guys have a decent way of handling this question?

Billtx49

Reaction score
My guess, they think you’re too quiet, talk more.
Women like to talk, if you don’t, they Will initiate verbal if you don’t make a move…
They want to know your intentions by date 3 or 4 …

Billtx49

Reaction score
But in between meeting girls and they text me and ****. Idk wtf to talk about
When you don’t know what to say, the tried and true go to convo technique with women is getting them talking about themselves.
They think you’re getting to know them.

Have starter phrases like, and fill in the blanks…
What was your best …….
What do you do when ……..
What was was your most memorable…….
etc.
Leading questions about how she felt or is feeling.
Follow up questions like, How did you feel about that?
Why?
Get and keep her talking with your expertly timed questions and try not to get bored in the process…

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you don’t know what to say, the tried and true go to convo technique with women is getting them talking about themselves.
They think you’re getting to know them.

Have starter phrases like, and fill in the blanks…
What was your best …….
What do you do when ……..
What was was your most memorable…….
etc.
Leading questions about how she felt or is feeling.
Follow up questions like, How did you feel about that?
Why?
Get and keep her talking with your expertly timed questions and try not to get bored in the process…
Yeah but that only lasts so long before you run out of material

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm thinking you have nice nipples".

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Bundy would say "If I wanted you to know, what I'm thinking, I would say it and not think it."
But spare you this one till later, when she says something dumb ;)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cavalier,
This is a sad reflection on your social skills,I would echo the thoughts of builtx49....If you would be the Laughing Cavalier read carefully it is great advice!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been casually dating different women for the past several months. I have noticed a common theme among all of them. Usually after the first time they come over and any sort of physical intimacy happens, they always like to ask me "what are you thinking?" Every single woman has asked me this. From my standpoint, this is usually on date 3 or 4 and way too early for me to discuss exclusivity, etc. Do you guys have a decent way of handling this question?
They want you to be honest with them so that they can game you better.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are you talking after sex?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"I was thinking about how much I like to have some peace and quiet after bustin a nut"

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll never forget those 3 little words I whispered in the ear to the woman I lost my virginity to. “Keep the change”