Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are women worth to YOU?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about a quick show of hands.

out of curiousity, id love to know what women are worth to you gentlemen. all of us are here for our own reasons; most somehow related to the acquisition of *****. weve all got our different reasons to be loved by women, and id like to know yours.

personally, it seems my exclusive relationships end in a similar pattern; a breakup due to me losing interest in her after 2-3 months. now that i may be hitting that point AGAIN with my current, exclusive gf, ive begun to question what exactly a girl can offer ME. what can SHE bring to the table, into my life, that i cant.

to be blunt, why bother with an exclusive LTR? what can be gained THROUGH her? how can she improve your life?

i am materialistic, sensual and love to indulge in the pleasures of life. i love to see, to touch, to smell, to taste. it exhilerates me.

i cant help but feel that when i agree to be exclusive with a girl, i am shutting myself off to the world. once my infatuation of her begins to drop, it feels like im missing out on life. even though ALL of my girlfriends have been sweet, honest, wholesome, trustworthy, high IL and downright beautiful, i begin to lust for others. why obsess over one piece of chocolate, when you can indulge on five? or the whole fukking box?

do we look to relationships for companionship? the idea of sharing your life and your love with another? bonding at the soul, connecting your minds and bodies. anchoring your trust on another. opening and melding your hearts, your emotions, your deepest and tightly held secrets.

why?

granted, there ARE the Anti-Dumps and the Pooks who remind us to "Protect Your Heart." and theyre right! you must! you cant hand the stranger a dagger, for you might get stabbed in the back.

lets say you put 500 girls through your version of the A-D machine and one true to life, authentic gem came out. someone you COULD trust! someone you COULD share your emotions and darkest secrets with! someone who LOVED YOU for the man you are!

...so what?

somebody please explain to me what that person can offer you. ive been racking my mind for the answer, but it wont come.

im at my ABSOLUTE BEST when i am living my life for me. when i focus on my career, hit the gym, play ball, go hiking, party with friends - living life to the fullest. my inner state is, well, Strong Like Bull. at this point, there are few things i need from women. a little affection, a little trust, a little company, things like that. someone to indulge in =)

to be honest, aside from the physical, sensual company, theres nothing they could offer me, to make things any better than they are.

this post isnt a statement; rather, a question. i am curious if im the only one who sees things this way. what are women worth to you?

id love all the input i could get. thanks guys.

-SLB

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care who they are -- all women exist to entertain me. Not necessarily sexualy, but they have to interest me for me to reciprocate interest.

Simple enough, no?

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
They arn't worth a cent ... if anything they cycle more crap back into your life than they are worth or is necessary.

ditto

Reaction score
out of curiousity, id love to know what women are worth to you gentlemen

I resent that remark. I'm no gentleman. Here is what I said on another post in reguards to being a gentleman at another site:

panda wrote:
The Qualities of a Gentleman

He acts kindly from the impulse of his kind heart.

He is brave, because, with a conscience void of offence, he has nothing to fear.

I said:

Uhh no. Not me. Infact I come off as offensive at times.

panda wrote:

He is never embarrassed, for he respects himself and is profoundly conscious of right intentions.
He keeps his honor unstained, and to retain the good opinion of others he neglects no civility.

I said:

This reeks of Symp. The reason is because when you put other peoples opinion way up in the air...your only choice is to be below them. F*ck that Panda. I don't care what others think of me in my personal life anymore. I outgrew that kinda nonsense.

Now I only respect myself and hold myself above all others.

panda wrote:

He respects even the prejudices of men whom he believes are honest.

He opposes without bitterness and yields without admitting defeat.

I said:

Uhh NO again. These are flower words. As a fellow named PRL would say Sound sweet on the ears but sour in the belly.

panda wrote:

He is never arrogant, never weak.

He bears himself with dignity, but never haughtily.

Too wise to despise trifles, he is too noble to be mastered by them.

I said:

Yeah I'm arrogant as fawk...it's why the women are attracted to me. Once again this all sounds good but not very realistic in the real world.

panda wrote:

To superiors he is respectful without servility; to equals courteous; to inferiors’ kind.

He carries himself with grace in all places, is easy but never familiar, genteel without affection.

He unites gentleness of manner with firmness of mind.

He commands with mild authority, and asks favors with grace and assurance.

I said:

Ok, I'm outta time. Not my style. I think is an alpha male thing. Especially the gentleness of manner Sh*t. Uhh hell no. Do as I say or get knocked the F*ck out, how's that for gentleness of manner.

Mild authority...No stern dominante authority fits me better. As my own sons will testify..."Pop's is nobody to F*ck with" Do as I say do or get an asswhoopin....

Ho's do as I say or hit the highway.

and I also said:

I guess I'm no gentleman then. I used to enjoy destroying womens hearts. My greatest pleasue was in seeing them cry. Those sweet eye's all teared up only used to spur me on deeper.

I would then go to work on those heads and say Sh*t that they had told me about their past and make em cry even more. Now that was sweet pleasure.

Then make em suck my dyck after destroying em.....so I guess I don't qualify as a gentleman.

So I guess this explains my feelings on the opposite sex...

except I love em to death. I enjoy talking to them..spending time with em...having sex with em...make em cry...then making em suck my dyck while they are crying....(some kinda sick twisted power thing)...and all the rest of the enjoyable things you can do with women.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are worth nothing to me because they are *****s. Atleast the one's I've had. Maybe one day I'll meat a girl who is worth something to me.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only girl whom i thought loved me broke my f*cking heart in two. not nice. made me believe that girls out there are nothing but trouble and lying little pieces of sh*t. now they mean even less to me than ever. the cause of bad experiences i guess.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to find a great giving girl to share my life with. Right now I wouldn´t mind having just 1 girl or several, since they all have the same.

I have had my heart broken several times as an AFC and I still have to learn a lot. But if one day I realize that I can´t be able to hook a woman´s heart forever, then fvcking a wh0re twice a week would do fine for me. The rest of my life would be my family, my carreer and my hobbies.

Given the case, we men can be fine just fvcking a ho without feeling love, isn´t it? This is the main weakness of the woman; she always needs someone who she can love. If a woman doesn´t love a man in her life, deep down she knows that she is shooting herself in the foot.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much you got?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
supprisingly i think there is 1 out of 10,000 girls who are absolute gold, who are worth a lot....(but quite challenging to find!)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I would then go to work on those heads and say Sh*t that they had told me about their past and make em cry even more. Now that was sweet pleasure.

Then make em suck my dyck after destroying em.....so I guess I don't qualify as a gentleman.
LOL! Man, that's some cold sh*t, hombre. I only wish I could be as ruthless. Maybe in time. :D

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slipstreamer83-
I have had my heart broken several times as an AFC and I still have to learn a lot. But if one day I realize that I can´t be able to hook a woman´s heart forever, then fvcking a wh0re twice a week would do fine for me. The rest of my life would be my family, my carreer and my hobbies.

Given the case, we men can be fine just fvcking a ho without feeling love, isn´t it? This is the main weakness of the woman; she always needs someone who she can love. If a woman doesn´t love a man in her life, deep down she knows that she is shooting herself in the foot.

ive been burned a couple times myself. frankly, at my age of nineteen, its just not worth it. theres no use in repeatedly setting myself up for heartbreak. i agree that using the A-D Machine will bring you a great girl, who meets your requirements.

but even if she WILL be trustworthy and stand by your side, what benefit can you get from that? if YOURE THE MAN and have YOUR **** together, how can SHE add to that? why bother investing emotion?

oh, but theres stability. the constant reassurance that your lover is always there. always there, by your side. waiting with open arms for you to fall; to comfort you, to please you, to ease your pains of the world. and its great to know that youve got stable sex waiting for you in your corner. waiting for you at home , when you get off work.

but guess what? you know the successful guys in life? the guys totally focused on their careers and life passions? theyve got constant reassurance too! yeah, theyve got the reassurance that because theyre so successful, a magnetic attraction surrounds them. theyve got the reassurance that at any time, they can call any of a dozen attractive girls over to their house for sex. call them over for the comfort, for the company, for the pleasure, to ease their pains.

without the bull****.

it is beginning to seem that LTRs are useful only for a stable (somewhat) sex life and moderate protection from STDs. until one (or both) of you gets bored, of course. oh, but dont forget that down the road you can have kids and share all of your belongings...

...yeah, and?

-SLB

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - Player_Supreme
So I guess this explains my feelings on the opposite sex...

except I love em to death. I enjoy talking to them..spending time with em...having sex with em...make em cry...then making em suck my dyck while they are crying....(some kinda sick twisted power thing)...and all the rest of the enjoyable things you can do with women.

YOU INSPIRE ME !!!!! :D

THANKYOU FOR KEEPING IT REAL PS !!!!!

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
player, just like u used to 'destroy' other posters here with your words...?

damn, you're a fvcking magician with words..pffff

Take my advice..keep up with the newbie advice. You're not destroying shyt with your broken ass grammar and your alpha male veil.

I'm surprised these so called women of yours simply don't blush (or turn to stone) after looking at that angry head of yours for so long.

Just shut the fvck up already with your bullshyt! You're making me laugh again.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
slipstreamer83-

ive been burned a couple times myself. frankly, at my age of nineteen, its just not worth it. theres no use in repeatedly setting myself up for heartbreak. i agree that using the A-D Machine will bring you a great girl, who meets your requirements.

but even if she WILL be trustworthy and stand by your side, what benefit can you get from that? if YOURE THE MAN and have YOUR **** together, how can SHE add to that? why bother investing emotion?

it is beginning to seem that LTRs are great for a stable (somewhat) sex life and moderate protection from STDs. oh, and down the road you can have kids and share all of your belongings...

...yeah, and?

-SLB

Ohh, and to add to the original poster. I think you're totally right. It's one of the main reasons why my relationship if opn the rocks now. I never thought about it until an older player friend of mine simply asked me what I was learning from the relationship. Soon after, the old cliche "im learning about myself" sprung to mind..and well, its true..but then he kinda just shook his head and restated the question..."what are u learning from her?"

...to which I just looked at him dumbfoundedly and haven't really been able to find an answer since..its been about a month.

In the end, IMO, all these questionsd about what you should be gettting out of a relationship dont really amount to anything positive..not at our young age at least. Take your relationship for what it is. If you enjoy the girls company, then let the organicness of that lead you...but leave it at that. Save the contemplation and philosophy for when you're a little older, a little more experienced, a little less "19"..u dig? Until then, always carry with you the perspective and that little thing called reality that you live in everyday.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
player, just like u used to 'destroy' other posters here with your words...?

damn, you're a fvcking magician with words..pffff

Take my advice..keep up with the newbie advice. You're not destroying shyt with your broken ass grammar and your alpha male veil.

I'm surprised these so called women of yours simply don't blush (or turn to stone) after looking at that angry head of yours for so long.

Just shut the fvck up already with your bullshyt! You're making me laugh again.
I see you still got ya panties all in a bunch just cause I fawked with your little mind. And remember when I pointed out to you your total grammar errors...now that was some funny assed shyt. On one post you were saying the same lame shyt you just said, and then :D on another you totally fawked up the english language.

I see you still got a PHD huh dummy ( Player Hatin Degree).

Stupid is as Stupid does. Nobody respects you on this site Big Braindead...why don't you just STFU and just leave!

Like your ole girl did. I notice you dropped off for a bit after that shyt went down. I guess you had to hide ya face in shame cause you were crying too much.

I told you what would happen. But NOOOOOOO you had to act a fool and talk out the side of ya neck...after all those dumb assed post you made and it still happened just as I said it would.

BWAHAHAHAHA. I hope you suffered badly for your stupidity.

I told you your ego needed to be put in check...now she is sucking some other playa's dyck...think about that JB...your little babygirl is now giving her love to another man actually to a man since your still just a babyboy.

Grow up fool and quit while your only behind this time.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player, you just 'destroyed' me with your words..its hard to go on typing amidst the tears

...and a point to add..if you knew me, you would know that if I knew my ex gf was sucking d's, I:

a) wouldnt care
b) would be fvcking way too much (being single) to even think about it

oooooooooooooooophhhhhhh! The pride of a 'young' player male!

ok, ok, ok....I'll leave...nobody respects me hereeeeeeeee!!:( :( :(

Is it ever possible for you to be more:

a) of a dork

b) inaccurate

Hmmm, I think |I'll stick around a lil longer, even though no one 'respects' me...mods...is it ok even though no one 'respects' me...? I want to be 'respected'..I mean...please 'respect' me.....

Big Chill, you destroyed me! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm looking forward to your 5000th post...what kind of material do you have planned for it? Will it be about 'respect'?

Don't check the dictionary..that is how u spell the word...turd.

ps-i cant WAIT to hear your reply..not that it's ever really legible or accurate..I'll give you one thing, you have a great imagination...i guess thats the one thing that helps you waste your middle ages on a forum like this...pfff, all this material, this research, all this time! And what do you have to show for it? A 2 bit website (not sosuave..'your' other one)? Where's your EGO to put you in the right direction when you need it?

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People who are in LTR's have found love

When youre in love you stay commited & want the relationship to last thus the LTR's. If you arent looking for love, then women wouldnt offer you anything besides what youve mentioned. Im curious do you cheat in those 2 month long relationships ?

If i found love I'd try to make the relationship work as well.

& Player_Supreme are you for real ?, harder to detect humour on the internet

" except I love em to death. I enjoy talking to them..spending time with em...having sex with em...make em cry...then making em suck my dyck while they are crying....(some kinda sick twisted power thing)...and all the rest of the enjoyable things you can do with women. "

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sage, im not even sure that love exists. can you explain it? could anyone?

in what ways does an LTR, whether in love or not, benefit you over multiple relationships? unless of course, you have some desire to move in, share your finances, become bonded in another person, etc.

im not trying to be a smartass; i seriously need this broken down for me because i cant see the urgency of LTR/love.

also, regardless of my desires, i have never cheated in any exclusive relationship. i end the relationship before i break my word. infidelity is unacceptable; both ways.