Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the type of things women do to "test" you?

DarkDream

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a very important topic that really needs to be addressed.

The vast majority of woman you will go out with will "test" you. Speaking from limited experience and what I've picked up, a woman tests you by purposely throwing a monkey wrench in the relationship to see how you react. She does so (I believe) to see if you have a backbone and whether you are worthy of her feelings for you (at least that what she thinks).

Here are some activities I have picked up:

A woman will purposely put you down or humiliate you to a certain degree to see if you'll put up with it or not.

She will change her mind at the last second and want to go somewhere else or eat somewhere else.

Will flirt with other guys in front of you.

Will try to get her way and try to boss you around like a slave. Or she will ask you to do something that she can obviously or easily do herself.

Will ask you to go out with her and another guy "friend."

Right before going to a movie or other event where you can't talk, she says, "we need to talk, to see where this relationship is going."

Will make a ridiculous argument just to see if you'll agree with her on anything.

Will talk about other guys she goes out with past the first date.

Will not other to pay for anything and expects you to *always* pick up the tab.

Try to force you to promise something so she can test to see if you follow through with the promise.

Try to committ you to do something that is not in your best interest and soley in hers.

Can you guys come up with other activities from your own experience? It would be good to compile a list so we can try to "catch" these test when they are occuring so we can act appropriately.

Besides being able to identify these "tests" what are the correct way to deal with them?

It seems to me that you need to stay calm and controlled while either throwing the same thing back in her face (for example, if she starts flirting with other guys, you go find some other women and flirt with them) or simplying telling her "no" (in the case of wanting to change dinner at the last minute you say, "we are going to dinner where we agreed earlier or I'm taking you home.) Finally with the most disrespectful testing, I think the response is just to get up and walk away -- literally.

The key (help me here guys) is you must stay calm and controlled (loosing your cool will "fail" her test) and tell her through actions or words in an agressive fashion that you will not put up with it. I believe you must convey the fact that you will not put up with it, and if she wants to continue, you will walk out on her and the relationship.

Guys, what do you think are the best ways to "pass" these tests?

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the things you like. No compromise. No discussion.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkDream, your posts are always so informative and thought provoking. You have observed quite a lot in your experiences with women.

Yes, I agree with you that women like to test men to see if they're worthy. Personally, I don't like to be tested or be put underneath the microscope, but what can I do about it? I just have to be cognizant of their tests and see how I should best handle them.

For me, firmness with a woman is paramount. Don't do anything that you don't want to do. Don't ever supplicate yourself to a gal. If she gets unruly with you, you say to her "Janice, I won't put up with this sh*t! Do you get my drift?" If she's hard of hearing, ditch her. Who needs such a woman!

[This message has been edited by Take No Dirt (edited 12-17-2001).]

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can test you all they want but once they are under the sheets with you, there brains turn to jelly.

-TheLadiesMan

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one:

Pretending to ignore you. Say, if you're in a group, she'll talk to everyone BUT you. (Not that I don't do that myself
)

BGMan

It's a game !

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck I hate women tests.. I can see them from a mile away now, because I've been tested so many times it's unbelievable..

The best way, of course, is to stay calm and collected, like said above..

Keep the smile and make as if nothing happened..

If the test is a big one, like the girl starts flirting right in front of you, then it's good to test her back..

Ahhh , the games !!

Testing a girl back double what she did to you is a good way to calm her tests for a while...

For instance, if she decides to go to a party where everyone is drinking and she doesn't invite you, then go to an all night after hours club and take ecstasy and don't invite her..

I'm not suggesting you take ecstasy, I'm just illustrating what I mean by doubling her test.

Don't ever show frustration in her tests...

Like said above, she's throwing a monkey wrench in the relationship..

Your job is not to dislodge it..

If you become really distant , and snobby, she'll know that her test got to you emotionally.. And at that point, you're showing weakness and she'll presume u've failed the test.

It's a game !

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahem, I meant, your job is TO DISLODGE IT ..

Cheers

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she starts flirting with other people,dont get angry if she has a friend close by make sure she can see you:-

* grab her friends ass

* tell her friend she look sooo much better the her then say 'i guess i made a mistake everyone does just ask her parents' the smile

*flirt with her mom or other close family members *monster* when you get the chance

*tell the boy shes flirting with he can have her for a dollar/pound

THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT !!!!

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer for these tests is BE COOL. And give her some neg answers, jerk style.

THIAGO

DarkDream

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be real neat to compile a list here guys. Please write to relate your experience on tests.

Master Don Juans . . . need some help here.

--DD

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by lordclem*:
if she starts flirting with other people,dont get angry if she has a friend close by make sure she can see you:-

* grab her friends ass

* tell her friend she look sooo much better the her then say 'i guess i made a mistake everyone does just ask her parents' the smile

*flirt with her mom or other close family members *monster* when you get the chance

*tell the boy shes flirting with he can have her for a dollar/pound

THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT !!!!
Do those things if you want, but don't get pissed when she f*cks your best friend for revenge and then dumps you.

Who on earth did you learn stuff like that from? Do you beat dogs with sticks too? Christ!

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, what then would you say is an appropriate response to the tests?

The tests are just a way of her messing with a guy and as such are an insult and an attack on him. Remember, she's the one starting it!

If a guy messes with another guy, the victim is justified in hitting back, so whats different here?

Dont play the mindgames, dont get shafted in return is what women need to learn. The fact that she may "need" to test you has no bearing on this matter whatsoever!

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
Do those things if you want, but don't get pissed when she f*cks your best friend for revenge and then dumps you.

Who on earth did you learn stuff like that from? Do you beat dogs with sticks too? Christ!
wow wylefire.i just read your post and took a real notice of to energy between us......whatever you are doing relax and let embrace you .......cool in it? dont you love the way in covers you.kinda warm too for me its in the head where i feel it most ...

anyway
yep if i feel abused enuff i would to these things.if she fcuk my best friend .....GOOD ...then he owns me a fcuk (from a female).if it comes to that then shes not worthy of me.**** i would try to get her to fcuk some more of my friends and made them pay me **monster** hahahah hey i did this before but my mate didnt fcuk her but when to second base
what happened was she came over to a little party my mate had.i had was sick she wanted to dance with me,i didnt want to.she started hoeing up.tryed to diss me in front of my mates i was sick.then ones of my mates said he would dance with her to defuse it.later he came to me and said she was licking his neck!!! i was like sh!t.if i cant have none best let my people have some. then i asked my mares who wanted her 'c' wanted the most so i told her that my other mate 'c' is the only one who would touch her here so stop ****ing with my mates.she got pissed and started geting off with him. he has yet to pay me in full (that ****!!)

where did i get this stuff from in my head!! yes some times its worrying,but what can i do,i the devil vists there often plus i love it **monster**

the beating ahh yes.many people wont like this.whenever i tell this story some laugh and say i am evil and some get really upset with me (mostly girls ,i end up feeling them up some time or other)
here we go :
iwhen i waw younger i had a cat.i loved that cat.i called him tom (of tom and jerry frame he looked like tom!)what peaked my affevtion for tom was i was crying one day sitting alone and he came over and start rubbing on me i am sure it was because i was crying. now there was this other cat.bigger older that tom that started come over my house!!! at night when i was in bed and beat the sh!t out of tom.wake me up and kept me up hear my cat crying and sh!t...geting beaten in his own yard !!!some times i used to cry in bed.i couldnt get out.my aunt had the key and would kill me if i when out that later at night.
anyway
one day this cat came over in the DAY.and guess who managed to catch him!...yes ..your truthfuly..that cat clawed me in the process has well. so i tied his two front legs to a tree branch.each leg.
and i got i lenght of rubber and beat him for ...i dont know how long...till he busted free.....i neva heard from him again...( i am feel the joy of that all again..smile)
dogs i am pretty sure i must have hit a few but 98% of the time i was trying to defend them people round my way used to treat them bad. :-(

i am still feel that energy we have.i would love to meet you in the flesh some day but for now i will have to try meet you in the chat room one day.
its a pity that we often 'disagree' which make the energys clash...i think if we were to unite and do some thing (agree on some thing) we would be very powerful.who knows i am sure its possible.it kinda feels like romeo and julaiet. anyway please reply to ever aspect of this post.
i will chill out and enjoy the natraul high god i love them
lordclem

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, if a girl really likes you, she will help you. If a girl starts to confuse you in any way, that is a red flag.

As far as 'testing' there is a range, spectrum or scale for everything but I ask myself, would I act this way to MY best friend?

Would I ever purposely humiliate one of my buddies in public? NO.

Would I double-cross one of my buddies just to see his response? NO.

Now, if a girl I'm with smiles at another guy, who cares? But if she goes over and gives him some kino, that ups the scale. Where to draw the line depends on how she makes me feel at the time, and I find my gut is infallible. My mind may rationalize and theorize and try to cut her some slack, especially if she looks like Latitia Casta, but my gut always tells the truth.

Bottom line, all things are relative and dependent on the time, person, and situation. But if my gut, little voice in my ear, intuition, whatever, tells me to dump her, she's history. NEXT!

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can actually appreciate subtle, small tests a woman may give you; ones that try and sniff out if you are a bull****er or overly possessive, etc. But they must stop as soon as she gets to know you.

A true woman with integrity, self-esteem, and who respects, cares, and wants to be with you will NOT throw pitiful, grade 3, childish BS at you.

If any test she throws at me disrespects me in any way or makes me look like a dolt will make HER FAIL 'THE TEST'....buh bye.

Remember, a real woman doesn't need to test you after she knows you, and the tests will be subtle and 'respectful'.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I agree w/ all of those and wanted to share this recent experience I had. This girl likes me and I am like 7 yrs older than her, I'm 26. So she has a chump bf and she knows he's a loser. So shes a hottie and knows it and has all these guys hittin on her. I wouldn't and it was killin her. She was chasin the hell out of me. She found out where I was gonna be one night shootin pool w/ our friends and showed up there w/ chump bf. I later realized she did it to see my reaction and try to get me irritated, shes hangin all on him and sh^t while lookin at me. So I played it cool and when she left his side for a minute to talk to a girlfriend of hers I go buy chump bf a beer and sit next to him and start shootin the sh^t w/ him. It was hilarious to see her reaction, she hurried back over to him and told him she wanted to leave and was practically dragging him away from me. I got a good laugh out of it and will be gettin in her pants real soon. -Crowes

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by It's a game !:
Sorry Lord, I think your pattern sucks
thats relative and it was not meant to be a pattern.i know it sounds like one.but cat sounds like mat

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by indy:
Wyldfire, what then would you say is an appropriate response to the tests?

The tests are just a way of her messing with a guy and as such are an insult and an attack on him. Remember, she's the one starting it!

If a guy messes with another guy, the victim is justified in hitting back, so whats different here?

Dont play the mindgames, dont get shafted in return is what women need to learn. The fact that she may "need" to test you has no bearing on this matter whatsoever!
Women are reactionary. This means that most of the time, IF she intentionally "tests" you she is doing it because she has perceived some kind of slight on the part of the man. Some women test subconsciously and they do that to determine whether or not they can count on you to be there for them and whether or not they can trust you. The women who test subconsciously usually have a lot of emotional baggage.

The absolute worst way to contend with tests is to test back. Then you have both of you continuously showing their @ss and trying to "one up" the other. That means the end of the relationship, pain, anguish and just an overall nasty set of circumstances.

If you think she is testing you subconsciously the best thing to do is to point out to her that you think she might be doing it and talk about it patiently. Yes, she likely has lots of problems, but realizing this behavior is the first and most important part in stopping it.

If you think the woman is testing you on purpose, and test her back it becomes a battle. Don't go there. Call her on it and tell her that if she is upset with you that you aren't a mind reader and she needs to tell you clearly what's got her panties all in a wad or you won't know. Then say "I'm leaving now. I don't like it when you do this and I think we need to take a little time out from each other until you're ready to communicate with words instead of actions." Then leave. That will make it clear to her that you will NOT tolerate that kind of BS. However, you need to also listen objectively to her complaints once she calls and tells you she's ready to talk. Almost all women will call and want to talk within a couple of days unless you have been a total pr*ck to her. So only use this tactic if you can honestly say you didn't do something just as bad to upset her.