Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some things that instantly kill attraction?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Specifically, a woman's attraction towards a man

In my experience, the minute she realizes you care what she thinks about you, you're done. No chance.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You agreeing with everything she says because you’re afraid of her canceling the chances of you getting *****...AKA no sexual tension

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience, the minute she realizes you care what she thinks about you, you're done. No chance.
Isn’t that marriage?

You are signing a document that tells the her, the state, and the world that will give up all your sexual options for the rest of your life to be with her. And if SHE wants out, your life may or may not be destroyed.

Brutal.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Foul odors...especially bad breath are instant turn offs regardless of how hot a petson is.....

Gents, get your hygiene right.....
I have heard this before too, but I know someone in real life who has bad breath but he gets a lot of girls.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn’t that marriage?

You are signing a document that tells the her, the state, and the world that will give up all your sexual options for the rest of your life to be with her. And if SHE wants out, your life may or may not be destroyed.

Brutal.
how does giving up all your sexual options translate to you caring about what she thinks of you?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction killers:

1) Being indecisive
2) Being too emotive (moving the head too much while talking in a sing-songy way)
3) Being withdrawn with your body language (keeping legs together, making yourself "small" when seated)
4) Being overly affectionate (always telling her you love her, overly eager to please)
5) Being socially uncalibrated (overly shy)
6) Dressing with no sense of style (Just a bit of neatness is all that's needed; Nothing over the top). Your clothing speaks volumes about how much or how little you respect yourself.
7) The sense that she has you hook, line and sinker. She should always be wondering about how she stands with you.
8) Worn out shoes. SO important to women. Good shoes cover a multitude of sins.
9) Worth a repeat: Being indecisive. A total attraction killer
10) Being completely out of shape. You don't have to be muscular. Just fit-looking.

Those are ten off the top of my head. It's also a chronicle of my history... things I had to learn to reverse.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction killers:
2) Being too emotive (moving the head too much while talking in a sing-songy way)
I don't think I've heard this one before, lol. I'm pretty animated. But it's more hands than head. I assume sing-songy means sorta light in your loafers?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction killers:

1) Being indecisive
3) Being withdrawn with your body language (keeping legs together, making yourself "small" when seated)
4) Being overly affectionate (always telling her you love her, overly eager to please)
5) Being socially uncalibrated (overly shy)
6) Dressing with no sense of style (Just a bit of neatness is all that's needed; Nothing over the top). Your clothing speaks volumes about how much or how little you respect yourself.
7) The sense that she has you hook, line and sinker. She should always be wondering about how she stands with you.
8) Worn out shoes. SO important to women. Good shoes cover a multitude of sins.
9) Worth a repeat: Being indecisive. A total attraction killer
10) Being completely out of shape. You don't have to be muscular. Just fit-looking.

Those are ten off the top of my head. It's also a chronicle of my history... things I had to learn to reverse.
Most men don't need "more attraction" they need less attraction killers.

Smasher got it right.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dumb ass friend thought he would be cool or cute or coky funny or whatever the fvck by throwing shyt at a girl at our table. She just stood there and took the first object in the face like it didnt bother her. [only retards dont think it did NOT.] I instantly said "Stop throwing shyt".... then he threw another thing at her face witch she was MAD but did the poker face... I said STOP THROWING SHYT.

people are ****ing retards. He stopped.

TLTR... Have social common fvcking sense.