Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are good direct openers for fast-moving pairs?

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

What are some good direct openers for fast-moving pairs of women who have each other's attention?

I haven't found the more orthodox methods normally applicable to a static solo woman to be that easily applicable for these situations.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You don't really need a specific opener for that. Just let them know you find them attractive and you wanted to say hi because of it.

Most girls won't complain if a random guy compliments them on the street.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say that, Hi, I'm Oxygen, and You are Both Hydrogen, Lets make Water. H2O. At least its creative and you might get a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: B80

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You two look like some ladies I need to know. " Be ready to tell them why.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

What are some good direct openers for fast-moving pairs of women who have each other's attention?

I haven't found the more orthodox methods normally applicable to a static solo woman to be that easily applicable for these situations.
Say "hello to you on the left and hello to you on the right".

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't really need a specific opener for that. Just let them know you find them attractive and you wanted to say hi because of it.

Most girls won't complain if a random guy compliments them on the street.
Um yes they will absolutely complain. Maybe not always to your face but they will later.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say that, Hi, I'm Oxygen, and You are Both Hydrogen, Lets make Water. H2O. At least its creative and you might get a laugh.
Please tell me you are joking and you would not actually say that. I mean, you might as well wear a bow tie and try to get their number on your calculator.

I know you are joking so I'm gonna give you a pass for that.

Modern Man Advice

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me you are joking and you would not actually say that. I mean, you might as well wear a bow tie and try to get their number on your calculator.

I know you are joking so I'm gonna give you a pass for that.

Modern Man Advice
No he’s right, it WILL get you a laugh. But that’s all it’ll get you. He’d be better off just straight up asking if they would be interested in a threesome.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Hey baby, suck THIS” (point to crotch)

• Haha
Reactions: B80

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but the two of you looked so cute that I had to come up and meet you."

It's never failed me. Sometimes I go a little more indirect by simply changing it to "Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but I just wanted to meet you both".

And I'm always smiling when I say this.

I personally find women respond best to simple, direct, and polite openers.... things that feel less "gamey". I have found women REALLY appreciate you putting context around your approach and being polite when you are doing a cold approach. Women get approached by all the same whackos we do, like panhandlers, crazies, people wanting to sell them magazine subscriptions or get them to donate to some sort of charity, etc, but they also get approached by men who are interested in them sexually. It's very annoying for a woman to not know the reason she is being approached which is why I get it out fast, and usually very directly.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but the two of you looked so cute that I had to come up and meet you."

It's never failed me. Sometimes I go a little more indirect by simply changing it to "Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but I just wanted to meet you both".
I cant see the guys theyre actually fvcking ever talking like this haha :rofl:

Then again, i dont see them rejecting you for this either if youre one of the guys they want to fvck.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I personally find women respond best to simple, direct, and polite openers.... things that feel less "gamey". I have found women REALLY appreciate you putting context around your approach and being polite when you are doing a cold approach. Women get approached by all the same whackos we do, like panhandlers, crazies, people wanting to sell them magazine subscriptions or get them to donate to some sort of charity, etc, but they also get approached by men who are interested in them sexually. It's very annoying for a woman to not know the reason she is being approached which is why I get it out fast, and usually very directly.
yes, and humour.

The issue is guys think they have to hide their intentions.

guys like girls and want to hump them. Women know this. They’ve always known this. Women like attention and flattery.

the only issue is now and then you meet an ice queen who takes great pleasure in messing dudes around.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn’t use the word “cute” though. I’ve never seen it have much success. I know it sounds less over the top than some guys who try to overdo their reason for approaching.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant see the guys theyre actually fvcking ever talking like this haha :rofl:
Then again, i dont see them rejecting you for this either if youre one of the guys they want to fvck.
What about this seems different from something a guy they are sleeping with would say? And what do you think that guy would say? Asking out of genuine curiosity. Women don't like a-holes - they like confidence. Being an a-hole comes off as confident, specifically because it communicates to her that the guy isn't desperate, and isn't afraid to take risks. But just the act of cold approaching itself communicates the confidence to her, especially if you aren't nervous and have a somewhat ****y smile when you do it. So there's no need to neg or say rude things etc.

I wouldn’t use the word “cute” though. I’ve never seen it have much success.
I've used a number of descriptors when being direct, cute, hot, attractive, stunning, or even complimenting something about her outfit or whatever, and I personally haven't found there to be any difference in outcome. The message that gets across to her is that you think she is attractive - she doesn't care if you said "cute" vs "hot". In terms of the outcome though, instead of it being based on the opener, it is instead based on whether she thinks you are attractive, and the vibe you give off (IE confident, charming, solid eye contact, and projecting your intent).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find women respond best to simple, direct, and polite openers.... things that feel less "gamey". I have found women REALLY appreciate you putting context around your approach and being polite when you are doing a cold approach.
World class advice.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about this seems different from something a guy they are sleeping with would say? And what do you think that guy would say? Asking out of genuine curiosity. Women don't like a-holes - they like confidence. Being an a-hole comes off as confident, specifically because it communicates to her that the guy isn't desperate, and isn't afraid to take risks. But just the act of cold approaching itself communicates the confidence to her, especially if you aren't nervous and have a somewhat ****y smile when you do it. So there's no need to neg or say rude things etc.
They wouldnt phrase themselves in eloquent sentences, say things like "excuse me" or "i dont mean to interrupt" genuinely, or say something like "you looked so cute, i had to come and meet you". They have a more rough and genuinely c0cky vibe than that. And the women would be the ones who are after them anyway.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't give compliment anymore, I used to and it worked well. It's not what you say, it's what you are. And there is nothing wrong in being polite, it shows social intelligence. You can be ****y and not say a word. Being ****y or confident has nothing to do with what you say, again it's what you are. What I like to do is to say Hi and wait while keeping a strong eye contact, shes gonna reply Hi and laugh out of nervosity, you stay silent, shes gonna initiate conversation. The ice is broken.
Indeed it's what you are that comes first, and guys who are the ones women want to fvck naturally wouldnt express themselves like that. The girls themselves would think youre "polite", but would think youre weird, and incongruent with who you are if youre someone they want to fvck.

Yea your approach is much more in line with what i imagine the guys they fvck would do.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Oxygen, and You are Both Hydrogen, Lets make Water. H2O.
That sounds creepy as fu'ck btw. I would never say that.

Just going up and saying "Hi" is an opener in itself. It doesn't to to be that complicated or an awkward opening line.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching 2 girls at the same time (2 friends) is really difficult, even if you do well, one is going to feel left out and is going to c0ckblock you during or after the approach.
One of my first successful approaches was with two british twin sisters, For some reason i decided to add them both to an instagram group chat to game them both at the same time.

You can imagine how turned out