Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a Joke, HB5.0

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another bitter random rambling rant... :)

so i hook up with a chick that i met online; 35, single mommy, recently divorced after 10 years, 30 lbs overweight (big surprise), sloppy, chipped red fingernail polish (yuk!) that reminds me of my MOTHER, an HB5.0 at best as it turned out, decent job, pretty good personality otherwise, but copin' a 'tude and living in a fantasy world.

thankfully, she came over to my area and we had coffee at starbucks--across the street from my pad as a matter of fact.

she proceeds to tell me she's really looking for a, get this,

"big bald buff guy, with tatoos, who's very good looking AND who's smart, sweet, caring, loving, and successful, ANDwho makes over $80k per year."

she was telling me she met with a lot of guys she met online, and some of them were really "good". but she dismissed them.

i politely told her,

1) such a man doesn't exist--maybe 1/100 of available guys at or around her age bracket, and that's being generous.

2) such a man won't want anything to do with YOU! what do you have to offer? chipped fingernail polish?

get a fukking clue dumbazz b!tch. i felt like telling her straight up, 'beggers can't be choosers'. she probably dissed a great guy(s) for her (and her daughter).

we talked for 15 minutes before i bailed, then i puked up my frappuccino.

an analogy...

called a picture framing outfit, to frame 12 original 14x11 'dogs playing poker' prints. got 'em from grandpa (they're worth about a grand each!). so the lady tells me for a basic wood frame, double mat, it would be $225.00 EACH! i was totally offended. what kind of fool do you think i am? huh? no sh!t, i told her, "does that come with a blow job". surprisingly, i got a laugh out of her. was pizzed at that quote.

totally priced herself out of the market. i mean, i can buy all of the pro framing tools and do them myself, AND make them EXACTLY how i want, for less than $20 bucks each, high quality (i have power tools! and i know how to use them!).

so, i'm leaving and she says, 'oh wait....we can do it for $175.00'. TAKE A POWDER!!! you're STILL 5x too expensive. if she would have quoted me $50ish, i would have done it.

same deal with fugly chipped fingernail b!tch? pricing herself WAAAAAAAAAAY out of the market, and losing (offending) customers left and right. at least picture-framing-b!ich lowered her price!

side note: she (chipped fingernail b!tch) was telling me that some 27 year old dude from her karate class 'wanted' her. she said he calls her about 3 times per week and has done this for over two months! they actually talk, so it's not like she's avoiding him. but, dude keeps 'begging' to hook up with her. they've never went out on a date! what a bookoo AFC. she loves the attention, no doubt. i'm thinking that because of the pathetic chumpish status of men in the media AND that this chump is reinforcing this, that she thinks she's soooooo desireable and expects guys to grovel.

damn! i need to tighten up my rules. at least i only wasted 15 minutes. hey, she bought me the frap too! saved 3 bucks.

PS: Shortimer, yeah, chicks sometimes make me feel empty inside too, but for different reasons :)

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's probably telling people how much you wanted her now - and how she isn't interested in you.

seriously though, that's why i like younger girls, the number of women over 30 who are decent is really small.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women

No reason to date American women, they've b-tched themselves out of the market.

Sadly, there's some stupid AFC probably waiting for her.

If U.S. men wised up and dated foreigners this attitude wouldn't take place. I went to undergrad school where the female to male population had many more women, thus the women were nicer than any other place where I've lived.

Moved to a place with many more men than women and the ho's are all b-tchy and don't take care of themselves.

Competition is the key. If more U.S. men didn't go AFCing on a daily basis and demanded more of their women and themselves -- and dated foreigners -- this would not be happening.

Sadly, the 35-year old ho can find a moron ready to jump in bed with her. Our culture is twisted.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: American women

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Sadly, the 35-year old ho can find a moron ready to jump in bed with her. Our culture is twisted.
Exactly the reason our culture is twisted - so the uglies can get a fair shake at it too. However, it doesn't seem to be working for this chipped fingernail b*tch, hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in LA where there is a huge number of foreign born women, relatively speaking, second to none. sorry to say, unless they're right off the boat, they tend to play the same game, perhaps WORSE because they're eager to learn american culture, and they do so from TV of course, which is the root of the problem.

the bottom line, however, is that women don't want AFC's. considering that there are so many AFCs, and gaining in numbers i think, is only good news for those that aren't.

so in a twisted way, the sad state of the average single adult male in america is great. if you're anything close to a DJ, it's really a matter of filtering through the garbage (chipped fingernail b!tches).