Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What “NEXTING” really means IMO

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree some of the advice here to next a girl seems a little premature. I do next girls but not how they do it here. If a female is not making me happy i'll just cut contact for a while and maybe hit her up later to see how shes doing and try to pick things up again like that. I find it shows a girl whats not ok to do without having some lame discussion over it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what OP is trying to say that in the case she doesnt reply to your text and you move on, its noty ou nexting her but her ghosting you.

To say that you "next" a girl that doesnt bother to answer to you is like saying that you quit a workplace that never hired you.

I believe he is right, when a girl shows low interest and we no longer pursue its not "nexting", its being smart and cut your losses.

Nexting is when your fvck buddy is always late for your booty calls and you decide that she aint good even for that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what OP is trying to say that in the case she doesnt reply to your text and you move on, its noty ou nexting her but her ghosting you.

To say that you "next" a girl that doesnt bother to answer to you is like saying that you quit a workplace that never hired you.

I believe he is right, when a girl shows low interest and we no longer pursue its not "nexting", its being smart and cut your losses.

Nexting is when your fvck buddy is always late for your booty calls and you decide that she aint good even for that.
In a different viewpoint the man is the job.