Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

werid...its like im going bald or something im 16 damnit!

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok....I dont think im going bald its I have like 4 pimples in one spot on my head and its bald now pimples arnt noticeable they are just around there I can fell them anyway....

this happend like last year and I went to the doctor and he put like 4 shots in my head and give me piniclian

and my neck on one side (right) kind of is swelled up its not noticeable at all I have to put my fingers on my neck to fell it you couldint tell its there

so I have a doctors appointment in like 2 weeks but its like all forgien doctors at this place airabic etc and I dont fell they know what they are talking about.....

so yeah it went away like a year ago and the same things are happening again

anyone here had this problem before? or know what this is or how to fix it???

[This message has been edited by TorturedSoul (edited 10-24-2002).]

College_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue what might be wrong, but if I were you instead of just going to the doctor and letting him do whatever he wants, I'd get him to explain what he's doing, why, and what he thinks you have. If he can't, then I'd seriously think about getting a different doctor.

One a side note, I know its possible to have problems with your thyroid glad (regulates metabolism and calcium usage in the body) and it is located in your neck. I don't know all the intracasies of it, but sometimes you can get a disease of the tyroid and it can cause it to secrete more hormones than normal. When it does this it becomes swollen (remember sick-boy in Van Wilder when he had the BIG bump on his neck) and a goiter forms. I have no idea if this is what you have, but I guess its possible.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by College_Man:
I have no clue what might be wrong, but if I were you instead of just going to the doctor and letting him do whatever he wants, I'd get him to explain what he's doing, why, and what he thinks you have. If he can't, then I'd seriously think about getting a different doctor.

One a side note, I know its possible to have problems with your thyroid glad (regulates metabolism and calcium usage in the body) and it is located in your neck. I don't know all the intracasies of it, but sometimes you can get a disease of the tyroid and it can cause it to secrete more hormones than normal. When it does this it becomes swollen (remember sick-boy in Van Wilder when he had the BIG bump on his neck) and a goiter forms. I have no idea if this is what you have, but I guess its possible.

ahhhhhh! thats some scary sh!t no...I dont think I have that cuse last year I had this problem and it was fixed came back now, I was going bald and that neck thing was geting more noticeable but then few shots of pinacilin and boom fixed in just days back to normol fo a good year or longer,

its like a diffrent doctor everytime I go to this place

------------------
"I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid."

The pain of Regret is far worse then the pain of Rejection.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

ok so I wnet to the docs he said it was going bald becuse, a pimple got infected (I poped it or something and it got infected) thats what the results was

so last time I visted the doc was 2 years ago he said I should probably go more

anyway he gave me like 5 shots of penacilon in the infected spot

-shampoo that smells like piss that im not going to use

-most powerful antibiotices

-some stuff I call pimple cream good stuff to very powerful works right away

that was two weaks ago and my hair is back to normol no baldness here man im glad!

Snigbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goiters are caused by a lack of iodine, resulting in a swollen thyroid gland. That's why they put iodine in salt (and you rarely see goiters)