Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went to a speed dating event last night and these are the results

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A person who actually spends their time contining to make this sh1t up, has issues WAY deeper, than the BigDave and other characters they present here as real. Beyond sad.
Hell, for my birthday almost 2 months ago my friends brought me to a fully nude strip club, which I had never been to one before. They take you up on stage, have you sit in a chair and 2 of the girls that I chose give you a dance, grind their tits, ass and ***** all over your face. Anyway, when they finished up with that they wanted me to give them a "dance" so I took off my shirt on stage and did my thing lol.

My 2 close friends are also very successful, one is a banker and the other one is an entrepreneur who has done extremely well for himself. The banker is the one who came up with the idea of going there. The entrepreneur friend is a player and regularly uses women for sexual gratification. I don't necessarily agree with what they do but they have always been very supportive of me and are there when I need them.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, there’s always the continual need to keep making posts about women…
I'm not forcing you to read through my posts. This thread was about the speed dating event I went to last night, the experience I had with it and the feelings I had with what did('nt) happen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your eyes you clearly believe you were the best man there. By your logic, if the women did not pick you than they would also have picked no man below you, as well. You teally think 9 of the women picked none of the men??

If you were just half as amazing as you think you are, you would have still gotten 5-7 numbers.

Perhaps... how you ACTUALLY come across to women, including your vibe, is NOT attractive in the way you believe it to be???

Try logic there.

Maybe there is a reason you are getting the feedback you are from those 9 women and us here.

Maybe you are NOT as perfect as you think??

Maybe your physical characteristics are actually not enough to compensate for your off putting vibe?

You seem to go on and on as if your vibe is irrelevant. The feedback you have received here is, from the photo you presented, creepy, feminine, etc.

Not trying to be brutal...trying to be real so you wake the f up and consider that YOU may be the reason for 1 of 9 last night. Same for zero to no responses on tinder or OLD etc

You are the common denominator!!
Wouldnt personality be the deal breaker here? With personality he has options. Without personality and a high view of himself he is dead in the water?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here was the problem.

And such reflected in your sub-communications. You are projecting aversion without being conscious of your projection. Vibe problem.

Change your intent "from wanting a hot girl to desire you--to--just enjoying the NOW with ANYONE," and your results will change with everyone.
That's a good point, actually. I did go in with the intent of having a good time, which I actually did, and despite not being attracted to the women I still engaged with them, was friendly, asked them deeper questions about whatever it was they discussed, etc.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are so attractive you are intimidating. Them women feel like, "why waste my time trying, he's not going to be into me"?
I'm an attractive guy, I'm in really good shape, 6'4", etc. I actually did dress well for the event and I know in certain circumstances I definitely can come across as a bit ****y and full of myself lol. Looking back I definitely got into that mode last night so combine that with the women who were there I can see how they'd feel uncomfortable with me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an attractive guy, I'm in really good shape, 6'4", etc. I actually did dress well for the event and I know in certain circumstances I definitely can come across as a bit ****y and full of myself lol. Looking back I definitely got into that mode last night so combine that with the women who were there I can see how they'd feel uncomfortable with me.
Can you keep the conversation in an area that makes them comfortable?

A

AJ84

When built guys dress to show off their muscles it really gives off a player vibe that deters girls who are trying to avoid getting used.

The average girl is trying to avoid getting used by a man.

Maybe wear looser shirts and don’t show it off as much. Leaves something to the imagination and also is a very nice surprise when the clothes come off anyway I’m digressing but consider how your attire may be giving off a player vibe.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point, actually. I did go in with the intent of having a good time, which I actually did, and despite not being attracted to the women I still engaged with them, was friendly, asked them deeper questions about whatever it was they discussed, etc.
You see, I used to think this way too. That I could pretend to be engaging. That I can pretend that I find them attractive. But women see right through it. They know when you are not attracted to them. Even I, a vet, can get scoped out for low IL by some of these women.

That's why I say to change your intent. As if you are no longer "looking," then you can genuinely enjoy their company--as opposed to a contrived intent. Unfortunately, because of your lack of sexual history, you will need to start here to build momentum to a natural intent of engagement.

For example, let's say they weren't attractive to you but could make a great friend. Your language and body mannerisms would have aligned accordingly with that intent.

The very presumption that you made in the first post:
Anyway, before the event started I was hanging out and just observing the people that were there. All of the guys ranged from very unattractive to maybe average at best, none of the guys were fit or anything which didn't surprise me.The women ranged from unattractive to average, no particularly attractive women at all.
already demonstrates that you were sizing up the guys and then sizing up the women. This "sizing up" does not align with a guy just going out with the intent to JUST have a good time. There was a deeper motive a/k/a intent here which likely reflected in aversion as they "just didn't size up to you"--or perhaps, even worse, " I don't find you attractive but please find me attractive!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see, I used to think this way too. That I could pretend to be engaging. That I can pretend that I find them attractive. But women see right through it. They know when you are not attracted to them. Even I, a vet, can get scoped out for low IL by some of these women.

That's why I say to change your intent. As if you are no longer "looking," then you can genuinely enjoy their company--as opposed to a contrived intent. Unfortunately, because of your lack of sexual history, you will need to start here to build momentum to a natural intent of engagement.

For example, let's say they weren't attractive to you but could make a great friend. Your language and body mannerisms would have aligned accordingly with that intent.

The very presumption that you made in the first post:

already demonstrates that you were sizing up the guys and then sizing up the women. This "sizing up" does not align with a guy just going out with the intent to JUST have a good time. There was a deeper motive a/k/a intent here which likely reflected in aversion as they "just didn't size up to you"--or perhaps, even worse, " I don't find you attractive but please find me attractive!"
His current organization of his mental mindstate obviously doesnt produce a VIBE conducive to attraction.

That "dominant" or "superior" viewpoint isnt working if a guy isnt having success in getting laid. It seems to be a puzzy deterent.

What type of views and thoughts should he have at this time?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His current organization of his mental mindstate obviously doesnt produce a VIBE conducive to attraction.
BINGO! The questions is, Will OP realize/admit this and choose to take responsibility of it, so he can change it and thus change his results?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That "dominant" or "superior" viewpoint isnt working if a guy isnt having success in getting laid. It seems to be a puzzy deterent.

What type of views and thoughts should he have at this time?
More Catch-22 again?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When built guys dress to show off their muscles it really gives off a player vibe that deters girls who are trying to avoid getting used.

The average girl is trying to avoid getting used by a man.

Maybe wear looser shirts and don’t show it off as much. Leaves something to the imagination and also is a very nice surprise when the clothes come off anyway I’m digressing but consider how your attire may be giving off a player vibe.
The OP could wear a lumber-jack outfit or something like that. Has a sort of Adam Driver look to him.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a speed dating event last night, which I had signed up for a few weeks in advance.

Anyway, before the event started I was hanging out and just observing the people that were there. All of the guys ranged from very unattractive to maybe average at best, none of the guys were fit or anything which didn't surprise me.The women ranged from unattractive to average, no particularly attractive women at all. There are 10 women and after 6 minutes the men rotate and take a seat at the next table, again repeating this process. I had a pretty good time overall but nothing in particular stood out to me at all, meaning no one I was really all that interested in seeing again. The event concludes and I quickly fill in the sheet for my interests to the event coordinator before leaving. I had said yes to 4 women, who I thought were decent enough to go out with but I wasn't really all that into any of them.

This morning I get an email from the event coordinator and to be honest I was shocked. I had 0 matches and out of the entire event I only had 1 women actually say yes to me lol, it includes the contact info of people who were interested whom you didn't say yes to initially. I was honestly extremely surprised by this, especially since I was engaging with the women and also the only attractive and fit guy there.

The only issue I can see was that there were by chance 2 other men with my same name and there was an error with that. Still, if that isn't the case this just proves my point......a 6'4", fit and attractive guy can't even land a match at a speed dating event with a bunch of unattractive women lol. I don't get it.
Exactly what I thought. You are socially inept or turn them off in person. Stop making excuses and figure it out. If I had to take a guess its because you come off as a full blown narcissist who can do no wrong. And thats just on a forum posting...in person you are probably 20x worse.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say yes to her, so it wasn't a mutual match, but she was overweight and not particularly attractive. I enjoyed the conversation I had with her but I just was not into her at all on a physical level.
Too bad she's unattractive. Since you enjoyed her company, she might have made good social proof.

I'm an attractive guy, I'm in really good shape, 6'4", etc. I actually did dress well for the event and I know in certain circumstances I definitely can come across as a bit ****y and full of myself lol.
Arrogance is unattractive. Being c0cky/funny is ineffective without the "funny" part, it requires that you send the message that you're joking and don't really take yourself that seriously. There's a balance there. Personally, I find c0ckiness in any form repulsive, but I'm not a chick.