Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird question about Americans

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank shrader from breaking bad.
Joe Rogan.

These skull shapes and teeth don’t exist in Europe.

What is it with these US men? It’s pretty alpha but men like that don’t exist in Europe.

I’m interested to see where this type of look originates from. Take a look at either of these two people. They only exist in the states.

It’s like someone took all the male genes in the world and mixed them up.

Looks Neanderthal.

What is up with that? Surely my European homies can confirm nobody looks like that in Europe?

I guess it’s defined by “bottom teeth sticking out a lot”

Looks weird. I don’t get it

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be an outdoor adventure guide here in the US, and had a lot of European tourists. I noticed that they did not look like Americans. Though I wasn’t sure why.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this a few nights ago, was in WM and ran into an old co-worker. Talked for a while, he has a substantial underbite like you're describing.
Seen this from time to time, never thought much about it. I'm American of European descent (Brit), so yeah I'm not used to this either.
Never really put any thought into it. The guy is a friggin monster of a man- 6'6, 375 on a light day. Huge.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American white people are a mix of many different European ethnicities (English, German, Dutch, Irish, Scots, French, Spanish, etc.) so it shouldn't be surprising that the overall phenotype is somewhat different. In the early colonial days, there was also likely a fair amount of mixing with native americans as well. Although the overall proportion of native blood in modern American white people is quite low, it may have affected the overall "look" to some extent.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank shrader from breaking bad.
Joe Rogan.
These guys look "thick". Maybe it's because of the fitness craze in the US? Notice here half of what everybody talks about is lifting weights.
Or maybe that combined with obesity creates that "husky" look?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys look "thick". Maybe it's because of the fitness craze in the US? Notice here half of what everybody talks about is lifting weights.
Or maybe that combined with obesity creates that "husky" look?
It’s more their face than anything. Im confused as Europe is the source of their genetics but I’ve never seen people in Europe who look like that.

Thick skull, but it’s around the teeth mainly. Every time I see hank I’m breaking bad his bottom set of teeth jut out and I’ve just never seen that in Europe. Nearest I suppose is German or Dutch.