Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird odor

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night this female walks up to me in the club and says you are the most attractive guy here. I start laughing and say thanks. She’s not the best looking girls a 5 or 6. We talk for a while and I tell her that I am going to take my friend home because he is drunk. She ask me if she can come with me to take him home I’m like sure so she jumps in my car, and help me with my friend until I can get him home. Once I walk him to the door a get back in my car she jumps on me and starts making out with me heavily for about 10 minutes. I drive her back to the club so she can get her car. We exchange numbers when she gives me the surprise of my night. She starts unzipping my zipper I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.

She ask me if I have to go to work tomorrow I tell her no that I’m off. The next morning she gives me a call and ask if she can come over before class. She arrives at my apartment happy a$$ hell. I show her around and then show her my bedroom she jumps on my bed and gives me this provocative look. I start to pull down her pants when I get this odor I’m like wtf. She tells me that she has herpes, and does that bother me. I’m like hell yeah. Her phone rings and she has to leave and pickup her son. So I’m like kewl talk to you later.

Two hours later she calls me and says that she is really into me. She saying that her name sounds nice with my last name. I get freaked out thinking stalker. She tells me that she wants to come over to my place that she bought some lingerie. I just met this girl the night before and she is acting crazy a$$ hell.

Do you guys think It would be rude if I tell her that I don’t want to hit it her because she has herpes?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO I don't.

Dude the last thing you want to do is to hit that stinky sh#t.

Just tell her that your not interested - and be done with her.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's repeat this again: she has herpes.

Why are you asking if it's OK? You should be asking how far to RUN.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many clean honeys to be messing with that nastiness. Move on and tell her to do the same.

spacecowboy

Reaction score
The only thing that smells is your story. As soon as I started reading I detected the distinct odor of bullsh*t.

Genital herpes is caused by the same virus that gives people cold sores on their lips. It doesn't have an odor. And I seriously doubt some chick would just throw out in some offhand way that she had herpes, AND since herpes are painful sores, I doubt she would have been looking for a d-ck to be rubbing up on her.

No one knows how many people are carrying the herpes virus since it can be carried symptom less by one person and still passed on to another, and it is mighty easy to pass on. Health care professionals estimate that better than 50% of the population is carrying the virus, so chances are good you already have been with someone who had it, or maybe even have it yourselves and don't realize it. Not to scare you, since it won't kill you or make you crazy like some other std's will.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mysterymanelp
...I start to pull down her pants when I get this odor I’m like wtf. She tells me that she has herpes, and does that bother me. I’m like hell yeah....

...Do you guys think It would be rude if I tell her that I don’t want to hit it her because she has herpes?
How are you protecting yourself from aids? Herpes should be the least of your worries. If you are using a condom to protect against aids, then I would think you would be safe from Herpes.

The odor sounds more like a yeast infection, a great turn off indeed.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I think the best way to describe my current condition would be a combination of laughing uncontrolably while shaking my head. This post is a gem.

No man, don't stick around. You think you're the only guy she's done this to? B!tch has herepes, which means you disappear.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Man, I think the best way to describe my current condition would be a combination of laughing uncontrolably while shaking my head. This post is a gem....
that's my reaction to most of the posts.... it's great entertainment to say the least.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
herpes

I think you are giving us a b*ll sh*t story here.

But,

A google web search shows says about 25% of the adults in this country have herpes.

Just type in herpes or herpes pictures.

The pictures show guys with their d*cks falling off.

Don't walk away ---RUN.

cave dweller

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys come on don't post any more for this bullshyt
and mysterymanelp get yourself a life