Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird girl

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it, what was the problem? Couldn't you have ended the chit-chat with (Lets go to the museum)?

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don't think that's reason enough to eject. Just my two cents.
This.

The chick didn't come off weird at all, nor did I see a dislike for hats.

@SargeMaximus, she probably asked "What's under the hat?" because she thinks you might be hiding baldness and is pre-screening your physical looks before a meet-up the same way a guy will pre-screen a chick to make sure she ain't hiding fatness.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

The chick didn't come off weird at all, nor did I see a dislike for hats.

@SargeMaximus, she probably asked "What's under the hat?" because she thinks you might be hiding baldness and is pre-screening your physical looks before a meet-up the same way a guy will pre-screen a chick to make sure she ain't hiding fatness.
Yeah so I should ask her what’s under her shirt. In all fairness. Seriously.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Yeah so I should ask her what’s under her shirt. In all fairness. Seriously.
With all due respect, are you on the spectrum? Your interpretation of many things in your last few threads gives me that impression. That, or you just clearly don't understand intersexual dynamics.

I don't ask to offend you, I ask because I'm trying to understand you...

Men and women operate differently for the most part. Part of that includes many nuances to social interactions, both in-person and virtual, that you're not seeming to pick up on.

You seem to often a) apply how you subjectively perceive interactions as how the women must be perceiving it as well, b) you read into your interactions (interpret) things that just aren't there, and c) take what a woman says literally.

Bottom line from my perspective:
This women wanted to covertly know if you were hiding baldness or a receding hairline under your hat (because you only posted hat pics on OLD), and you deciding not to respond probably indicated to her that you do. If her question caused you to write her off as some weird low-interest girl with her head in her a$$, that says more about you than her.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, are you on the spectrum? Your interpretation of many things in your last few threads gives me that impression. That, or you just clearly don't understand intersexual dynamics.

I don't ask to offend you, I ask because I'm trying to understand you...

Men and women operate differently for the most part. Part of that includes many nuances to social interactions, both in-person and virtual, that you're not seeming to pick up on.

You seem to often a) apply how you subjectively perceive interactions as how the women must be perceiving it as well, b) you read into your interactions (interpret) things that just aren't there, and c) take what a woman says literally.

Bottom line from my perspective:
This women wanted to covertly know if you were hiding baldness or a receding hairline under your hat (because you only posted hat pics on OLD), and you deciding not to respond probably indicated to her that you do. If her question caused you to write her off as some weird low-interest girl with her head in her a$$, that says more about you than her.
I was formally tested for autism. I am not on the spectrum but I am close.

Good for her deducing that im bald except that I’m not.

So now she assumes I’m bald because I didn’t show her my head? Good job lady.

Seriously. What a fool proof method to discover if I’m bald or not! Wow she really caught me!

Definitely has her head up her @ss.

And enough with the autism jabs already. Just because I think differently than you doesn’t mean I’m autistic.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
And enough with the autism jabs already. Just because I think differently than you doesn’t mean I’m autistic.
It wasn't a jab; it was a sincere question.

Good for her deducing that im bald except that I’m not.

So now she assumes I’m bald because I didn’t show her my head? Good job lady.

Seriously. What a fool proof method to discover if I’m bald or not! Wow she really caught me!

Definitely has her head up her @ss.
From her perspective, she asked a relatively innocuous question of "What's under the hat?" because all of your OLD pics were of you wearing a hat. Many men wear hats to hide balding or a receding hairline – women know this. The fact you decided to next her because of the question would prompt her to assume you're hiding something.

If a chick posted only pictures of her face and you were wondering what the rest of her looked like, then asked her in a harmless way, and she then decided to write you off as weird with your head up your a$$ for asking, you'd think she's either insecure, sensitive, and/or hiding something – especially if she nexted you for it.

The question then is, if you're not bald or hiding anything, why are you wearing a hat in every OLD pic? And why are you so sensitive when people ask?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From her perspective, she asked a relatively innocuous question of "What's under the hat?" because all of your OLD pics were of you wearing a hat. Many men wear hats to hide balding or a receding hairline – women know this. The fact you decided to next her because of the question would prompt her to assume you're hiding something.

If a chick posted only pictures of her face and you were wondering what the rest of her looked like, then asked her in a harmless way, and she then decided to write you off as weird with your head up your a$$ for asking, you'd think she's either insecure, sensitive, and/or hiding something – especially if she nexted you for it.

The question then is, if you're not bald or hiding anything, why are you wearing a hat in every OLD pic? And why are you so sensitive when people ask?
Lol because I’m bald obviously. Not. Look I just don’t like it. Think whatever you want. I don’t care

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just recalled chatting to someone on tinder a year or so back. I pointed out she was wearing sunglasses in all the photos, she didn't seem to be aware judging by her reaction, so she updated then soon after.

Like you say, concern is hiding something, in my example she was attractive, but concerned she may have something up with her eyes, but turned out she didn't.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro
Hey just matched with a weird girl. She’s one of those people that doesn’t like when someone is wearing a hat. I’m going to be low interest unless she can get her head out of her @ss. Pics below
She's showing you lots of interest. Been hinting for you to take her to the museum this whole time.