Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird girl

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've shaved my hair and it's never been an issue. The way you handle the situation is a far bigger problem than the actual problem.
I agree with you. I've been shaving my head since 22. I'm just saying he is seeing the scrutiny of it by females. Some women aren't attracted to bald guys, and he's seeing that if he was bald, this chick may have rejected him for it.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wanted to see what was under the cap
Bald men wear caps to hide their balding, this is called “hat fishing”
Online women are pretty aggressive when it comes to stuff like this, I’m always on FaceTime “proving I’m not a catfishing”
The only thing I HATE about OLD
I

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the guys who give a fck about there hair. Shave it and move on. Your life is not hair.
Sounds like someone who doesn’t have great hair. Mine is my best feature and all the girls love it.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Igetit!

Reaction score
The way you handle the situation is a far bigger problem than the actual problem.
Yep. He's created a bigger problem than it had to be. This is just how it is...for BOTH SEXES.

If you have multiple pics of yourself with you not smiling in any of them,they'll ask you why you're not smiling. Not because they care,but because they want to make sure you have TEETH.

Same with us guys when a chick only has pics up close of her face. If all we can see is her face,we're going to wonder what her body looks like,and will likely ask if she has any pics of her body.

You can call it superficial,but that's just how it is. This girl wasn't weird. She's just human.

If you have 6 pics of yourself,and in all 6 you're wearing a hat......they're going to wonder how you look without the hat. Just how it is.

Amazing how people can make a mountain out of a molehill over something so minor. And this WILL NOT BE limited to only this girl. I'd venture to say that every girl the OP matches up with will ask this same question at some point if his head is covered in all his pics.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. He's created a bigger problem than it had to be. This is just how it is...for BOTH SEXES.

If you have multiple pics of yourself with you not smiling in any of them,they'll ask you why you're not smiling. Not because they care,but because they want to make sure you have TEETH.

Same with us guys when a chick only has pics up close of her face. If all we can see is her face,we're going to wonder what her body looks like,and will likely ask if she has any pics of her body.

You can call it superficial,but that's just how it is. This girl wasn't weird. She's just human.

If you have 6 pics of yourself,and in all 6 you're wearing a hat......they're going to wonder how you look without the hat. Just how it is.

Amazing how people can make a mountain out of a molehill over something so minor. And this WILL NOT BE limited to only this girl. I'd venture to say that every girl the OP matches up with will ask this same question at some point if his head is covered in all his pics.
This is literally the first girl who has ever asked after years of online dating

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just matched with a weird girl. She’s one of those people that doesn’t like when someone is wearing a hat. I’m going to be low interest unless she can get her head out of her @ss. Pics below
As a few members have stated, I do not (personally) find her weird for that hat comment. If all your pics are of you on a hat, it is only natural for a woman to want to ask. Whether she will find baldness (which you have stated you are not) attractive or not, she is looking to see what you fully look like.

It is online dating so not sure what you expect but people screening each other purely by physical traits. If you don't like that, then you are in the wrong environment looking to date.

What I do find as a red flag for this girl is this statement "I am independent" right off the bat. Watch out for the female empowerment mindset. Not saying I'm against "independent" women, but I find it off she will make an effort to tell you off the bat.

PS: It doesn't help you to become aggressive/hostile towards other members, everyone has their own perspective and as I said to another member the other day, you are most likely posting to seek perspective and that is what you will get.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

Igetit!

Reaction score
This is literally the first girl who has ever asked after years of online dating
Oh. Well...then that is weird.

Not that she asked that,but that it's the first time you've encountered it after years of online dating with hat pics.

I still don't see it as any reason to blow things up over. Not like you found out she was psycho,a murderer,or had some deadly contagious disease.......it just over a hat on your head. Sometimes I feel it's a wonder the human race even continues to exist at all when such petty horsesh1t can derail things between a man and a woman.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. Well...then that is weird.

Not that she asked that,but that it's the first time you've encountered it after years of online dating with hat pics.

I still don't see it as any reason to blow things up over. Not like you found out she was psycho,a murderer,or had some deadly contagious disease.......it just over a hat on your head. Sometimes I feel it's a wonder the human race even continues to exist at all when such petty horsesh1t can derail things between a man and a woman.
So you can see how I would think it’s weird then. This is the first and only time. So far. The girl I went on a date yesterday never asked me to take off my hat or anything like that either

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You come off as defensive and butthurt. Better fix that.
You can't take stuff personally and not have fun with it. Not every question is a frame battle that has to be won.

My answer to "What's under the Hat?" is "Cowlicks, a hard skull and a overactive brain"

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously shes wondering how bald you are as women are wise to the tricks guys play when it comes to hiding hair loss. Take a pic without a hat. I dont see anything wrong with her wanting to size up your head of hair or lack there of.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My grandfather told me to beware people who wear hats. He thought it was some psychological ego thing.

it’s actually held true.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously shes wondering how bald you are as women are wise to the tricks guys play when it comes to hiding hair loss. Take a pic without a hat. I dont see anything wrong with her wanting to size up your head of hair or lack there of.
I love how people can accuse a person of anything nowadays and he’s guilty unless proven otherwise.

So now I’m bald because she’s wise to the games men play?

And yet I’m not bald, so she’s not wise.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Grounded eagle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just matched with a weird girl. She’s one of those people that doesn’t like when someone is wearing a hat. I’m going to be low interest unless she can get her head out of her @ss. Pics below
Don’t detect anything particularly weird here.Not from her anyway.

Grounded eagle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah don't allow yourself to get defensive.

Ask yourself is it reasonable that she wants to see a picture of you without a hat.

If you think it is reasonable..........(it is) shoot her a picture without a hat.

Maybe she fears you are a ginger?

On a side note, I allowed the mentality of this forum or red pill to influence a response I gave to an attractive female:

We exchanged whatsapps and she sent me a photo (there was no need I know what she looks like) and said to me "It's because I have no profile picture (on whatsapp) and you don't either" So I just shot her a picture. I got a "wow" from her (in a pic that I think I look tired as hell!)

Then a while later she asked "what height are you exactly?" It made me think of the posts on height here......I'm 5'10 and I could give a fvck........normally I would have just said "5' 10" and that's it

But I didn't, instead I said "why, what weight are you?" of course she was surprised and said "that's not a question that you ask a woman!"

I continued the red pill manner and copied her question and asked "well, is this a question you can ask a man?" (now, I probably shouldn't have, because it really doesn't bother me at all"

What did the poor baby do? She sent me her weight and her height and apologized if you caused me offense.........she said "ah it was just the photo I thought you were really tall in that photo and was curious"

So put me in a little bind as I wasn't offended at all but my response gave the impression that i was and kind of killed the vibe...

Avoid being defensive I say. She either likes you the way you are or she doesn't. Can't please them all same as they can't all please you.
The posts on height are made by black pillers lol.They’re the ones who get bent out of shape over height. You didn’t say anything red pilled.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just asked about your predilection for hats.There may not have even been anything to it.
Let’s hope not. I still haven’t replied to her tho. Don’t really feel like it tbh. Compare that girl with the girl I went out with yesterday and I far prefer the latter