Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight - to any guys who are a bit heavy

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably 104% body fat.

giphy (1).gif

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dudes,

I said I had gone but youI couldn’t keep away!

I posted probably about a year ago about libido plummeting in late 30s. I was also very overweight.

The doctor tested my T and it was in range. A lot here said weight is a big factor.

Well, I lost near 30lb and boy, is it back!

I was almost completely dead. I had to really concentrate to get in the mood, I was almost “grossed out” by secks for a while. I was taking Viag when I went too long without it.

Now, most of the weight lost. Actually feeling spontaneously in the mood. No issues with the “rigidity” of my guy either.

All I’m saying, is if you’re carrying pounds and want a better secks life....my word, lose some. A lot of guys and the doctor seemed to think it’s a weak link. Not for me. The more I lost, the better it’s been.
So good in fact after having our daughter there’s a strong chance after the last few days we have another little one coming....leave that to the Gods.
As the doctor said "weight" ( actually body fat ) makes a huge difference.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the doctor said "weight" ( actually body fat ) makes a huge difference.
I get that but for most men who are overweight, weight is a good thing to target and only when at reasonable BF does the focus need to be on BF

if you’re obese, you shouldn’t be recomping and absolutely should see the scale as a good nay infallible proxy for body fat

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that but for most men who are overweight, weight is a good thing to target and only when at reasonable BF does the focus need to be on BF

if you’re obese, you shouldn’t be recomping and absolutely should see the scale as a good nay infallible proxy for body fat
True. For each height there is a range of acceptable weights and this "big boned" bull is just that, bull.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. For each height there is a range of acceptable weights and this "big boned" bull is just that, bull.
hang on, my mum said I am big boned.

are you calling her a liar?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hang on, my mum said I am big boned.

are you calling her a liar?
No I'm not... "Big boned" is normally an excuse someone has from not leaning out as much as they can. An excuse to stay fat.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not... "Big boned" is normally an excuse someone has from not leaning out as much as they can. An excuse to stay fat.
my mum said I’m big boned and also I’m special, I’m the most handsome boy on the street and anyone who disagrees is a nasty mwan.
I’m driving over to see her now to tell her what you said. I’m in tears here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my mum said I’m big boned and also I’m special, I’m the most handsome boy on the street and anyone who disagrees is a nasty mwan.
I’m driving over to see her now to tell her what you said. I’m in tears here.
Just get to fvcking champ...